Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor (59580 Views)

Instagram Wealth Formula You Can Use To Make 10K Profit Monthly. / 15 Ways To Make Over 100k Profit Monthly, Ebook Free Give Away / Rice Business : Make 50k - 100k Profit Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2017
Amgreat70:
Ur business ideology isn't clear
Its similar to quick teller...
But u haven't even explained how the profit are made

You are right, it's similar to quickteller but was brought down for those who could not afford quickteller merchant fees
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by bare1(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2017
Hello my friends!

Do you know that 1 Bitcoin is currently priced at over $2,000, double what it was at the start of the year?

Do you know that Bitcoin is currently priced at more than gold?

Do you know you can earn over 60btc with a one time investment of 0.03?

If you want to know how, call/whatsapp me NOW!!! +2349099256644

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2017
You earn 3-4% commission on airtime sales
Platform fees on bill payment is 50 compared to 100 on quickteller
Bills payable on the website include GoTV, Startimes and DSTV. You earn at least 100 from each supposing you charge your clients N100 for transaction fee
You earn from selling WAEC result checker pins at your own price
You will be able to resell MTN data bundles

Activation fee for vendors is N6000

Using the website for personal use does not attract any activation fee.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2017
All emails have been sent
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Blissyblazer(m): 4:05am On May 23, 2017
pls send to > o.y e.o l u.1 at y.a h.o.o dot c.o.m. Thankz
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by habex005(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2017
interested too
habex050@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Addamanga: 9:07pm On May 23, 2017
Meenahmanga@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by mykeldinho(m): 12:23am On May 24, 2017
Am in Boss.. mykeldinho@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by masscorp(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Also interested mubcy4life@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by nawebco(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just searching for this opportunity and are this now. Halp send the vtu details to naija4webinfo@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Mama4life(f): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please Send Details To eunicethompson873@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by nikky2012(f): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
adaramodua@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by danilemusa(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Pls send me details
danilemusa1@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Geologyst(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2017
bro please send me details. theophilusfatoye1991@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by deekay4reel: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
If I open the wallet with money how do I make sales every day while am doing other things. Can you kindly expanciate more on the operations of sales if it is your system that makes the sales or individuals.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by ayoshad: 4:50am On Dec 06, 2017
jflexy:
Do you know?

-According to NCC , we have over 130 million active GSM LINES in Nigeria as at June 2014.
-Telecoms Average Revenue Per User in Nigeria is N2,000 per month, therefore
-Monthly airtime usage per month is N260 Billion
-Telecoms NOW is focusing on Virtual Top Up than logical sales (Paper recharge)
-Quickteller is the biggest airtime dealer in Virtual Top Up, doing N3billion every month.
-Super Dealers of GMS Networks retain 1% commission on recharge cards sold and Quickteller retains 5%.
-You can own your own Business Selling Airtime Recharge like Quickteller and earn up 5%

Why is VTU now the Vogue?
- The BANKS are Crazy about VTU, GTB is doing VTU, Ecobank is doing VTU, StanbicIBTC is doing VTU
-Even the GSM Networks are doing VTU with their Credit Borrowing Idea and raking in 10% commision and stylishly taking market away from the Recharge Card/Paper vendors
-Recharge Card Business is fading out gradually, VTU is taking over

This is an outstanding Business to Put your Money, even the Commercial Banks will not give you this kind of commission as Interest on your Savings,

What is Airtime Credit Virtual Top Up (VTU)?

The well known way of loading a phone with airtime credit is by buying a Paper or scratch card and then loading it on your phone with a USSD code. The other way is the digital method called Virtual Top Up (VTU), with VTU, the phone will be directly credited by the vendor and there will be no need for scratching a card or loading with ussd. The buyer will just receive an alert that his phone has been topped up.

Virtual Top Up therefore is a digital way of selling airtime credit automatically.

The well known and popular way by which vendor uses VTU is by buying a VTU SIM Card, for example MTN VTU SIM Card, or Glo VTU SIM Card and then loading it with with an amount of money that will then be used a capital for vending the recharge card.

The advantage of this is that:

1. You will not need to carry Paper Recharge or Recharge Cards, helps you reduce messy Paper work and mix ups.

2. You can sell airtime on the move, so we can call it a Mobile Recharge Card business.

The disadvantage of this is:

1. You will need to buy a SIM Card for each network and also load Money on each network in order to be able to Vend. So you will need 4 SIM Cards, at least 5,000 naira credit value on each card and four phones or 2 double SIM Phones to carry all the SIM.

HOWEVER, VTU VENDING BUSINESS JUST GOT BETTER WITH OUR VTU APP

How Our VTU Platform Works
We now have a new innovation and more effective approach to VTU Vending. This has taken care of the demerits of the SIM loaded VTU. With our website you can

1. Use One phone, just register on our website and access your VTU account on a Web Platform.

2. If it’s 10,000 naira only you have to start, you will be able to use the money to vend ALL NETWORKS(MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT) including VISAPHONE.

3. You can use any type of phone to vend airtime credit as far as it can connect to the internet.

Our VTU Recharge Business gives you opportunity for residual income every month.
Our VTU Recharge Business is first of its kind in the industry, it affords you an opportunity to earn from the over 250 Billion Naira monthly spend on airtime in Nigeria without very little capital

Some screenshots of the web platform are shown below

Bills payable on the website include GoTV, Startimes and DSTV. You earn at least 100 from each supposing you charge your clients N100 for transaction fee

interested..... contact me:07032242172
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by koyeni(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
jflexy:
Do you know?

-According to NCC , we have over 130 million active GSM LINES in Nigeria as at June 2014.
-Quickteller is the biggest airtime dealer in Virtual Top Up, doing N3billion every month.
-Super Dealers of GMS Networks retain 1% commission on recharge cards sold and Quickteller retains 5%.
-You can own your own Business Selling Airtime Recharge like Quickteller and earn up 5%

- The BANKS are Crazy about VTU, GTB is doing VTU, Ecobank is doing VTU, StanbicIBTC is doing VTU
-Even the GSM Networks are doing VTU with their Credit Borrowing Idea and raking in 10% commision and stylishly taking market away from the Recharge Card/Paper vendors

This is an outstanding Business to Put your Money, even the Commercial Banks will not give you this kind of commission as Interest on your Savings,

The well known way of loading a phone with airtime credit is by buying a Paper or scratch card and then loading it on your phone with a USSD code. The other way is the digital method called Virtual Top Up (VTU), with VTU, the phone will be directly credited by the vendor and there will be no need for scratching a card or loading with ussd. The buyer will just receive an alert that his phone has been topped up.

Virtual Top Up therefore is a digital way of selling airtime credit automatically.

The well known and popular way by which vendor uses VTU is by buying a VTU SIM Card, for example MTN VTU SIM Card, or Glo VTU SIM Card and then loading it with with an amount of money that will then be used a capital for vending the recharge card.

1. You will not need to carry Paper Recharge or Recharge Cards, helps you reduce messy Paper work and mix ups.

2. You can sell airtime on the move, so we can call it a Mobile Recharge Card business.

1. You will need to buy a SIM Card for each network and also load Money on each network in order to be able to Vend. So you will need 4 SIM Cards, at least 5,000 naira credit value on each card and four phones or 2 double SIM Phones to carry all the SIM.

We now have a new innovation and more effective approach to VTU Vending. This has taken care of the demerits of the SIM loaded VTU. With our website you can

1. Use One phone, just register on our website and access your VTU account on a Web Platform.

2. If it’s 10,000 naira only you have to start, you will be able to use the money to vend ALL NETWORKS(MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT) including VISAPHONE.

3. You can use any type of phone to vend airtime credit as far as it can connect to the internet.

Our VTU Recharge Business gives you opportunity for residual income every month.
Our VTU Recharge Business is first of its kind in the industry, it affords you an opportunity to earn from the over 250 Billion Naira monthly spend on airtime in Nigeria without very little capital

I'm interested jerryarikawe@gmail.com is my email
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Futureinvestors(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Ayoka209: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Am interested Salamiayomikunrafiat@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by adomuwiner(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Temmydee123: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2017
jflexy:

Pls I am interested Obisanyaomotayotemidayo@gmail.com

And considering how fast airtime is sold, it's still high, I won't be here advertising it if I do not benefit from it and many people would not be looking to start airtime vending if it weren't lucrative... If you are just looking at what you quoted there, then you have not yet known how much that can be gotten in a month

Looking at the screenshots of the web platform posted above, you will discover that it is not only airtime vending that can be done on the website

You also sell WAEC result pins
recharge gotv, dstv and startimes decorder
You also have the chance to resell mtn data at the lowest possible price.

This post is only for those who are genuinely interested.

You do not have to buy different SIM for each network to be able to sell airtime, with only one wallet you get from the website you will be able to do all shown in the screenshots above

Everything is your choice
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Keywordconcept(m): 2:31am On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Temmydee123 post=63582245][/quote]

This is a nice business idea of everything pans out the way you projected it.

I'm very interested.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Keywordconcept(m): 2:32am On Dec 25, 2017
jflexy:
Do you know?

I'm interested

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by geniusbami(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
My only challenge is that I must sell a minimum amount daily, isn't it? And if so, what happens if I'm not able to meet the target?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by ugwuishi(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2017
Am interested
uchefabian097@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by tundegodson: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
tundebiyi18@hotmail.com. Please mail me. I am interested
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jomekbillionaire: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
jomek100@gmail.com pls am interested
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Olurinade10(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Adewumiolurinade@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by yusluvad(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
yusufalao239@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Vyki: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
Am interested
My Email is vykiwhyte@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Weakest Currencies In The World 2017 / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.