Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,611 members, 7,851,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Need To Make A Credit Card Payment Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Make A Credit Card Payment Urgently (650 Views)

Voguepay-online CARD Payment Processor By Afrisoft. / How Can I Get A Credit Card? / I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Make A Credit Card Payment Urgently by goldincome(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
Hello,

I need some that can make a credit card payment (of $10) for my domain name renewal to
text me on 08037184179 or email: post4menow@yahoo.com. it is urgent.

Please, this is for real people not scammers.
Subsequent payments will be made through you, if you prove reliable.
Lagos residents preferably
Re: I Need To Make A Credit Card Payment Urgently by DualCore1: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
That domain is expiring tomorrow and its today everyone is running around for it?
We need to take a few things a bit more serious.

All I can help you with is a domain transfer (after you've paid for it, of course).
Re: I Need To Make A Credit Card Payment Urgently by DualCore1: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
On the other hand. Who is the registrar (where do you want to use the credit card).

If its somewhere i can trust, i'll make the payment for renewal for you on the following conditions.

1. You're paying me the money in naira first. Bank Transfer.
2. I will not be required to store credit card details with your registrar.
3. Its a one time thing, i wont be helping you for the next renewal.\
4. You will have to add a service charge of 3 usd. That goes to my card's issuing bank, not me.
5. I wont be put under any pressure if (and this is very possible) you registrar has to confirm i'm the owner of my card.
6. Your money is very refundable in full if i am being passed through some unnecessary verification process.
Re: I Need To Make A Credit Card Payment Urgently by goldincome(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
The registrar is aplus.net
tell me the total amount in naira so that I can pay you.
You may need to send me payment details via my email above.
It is just for a year

(1) (Reply)

Adidas Retro Kicks Come With A Retro Game / Let Me Write Articles For You And Build You Traffic / Promo! - Learn Html, Css, Joomla & Php In Abuja. Call 07031613377

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.