Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Proto Vs Skales - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Proto Vs Skales (3228 Views)

Wizkid Gbagauns In Twitfight Vs Skales / Proto Ft Eldee - My Guys Dem / Rate Proto's Chiddy Bang's Mixtape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proto Vs Skales by lalaboi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
Mogbe lol. . .see this yeye guy. . . . Who send you before. . .

Genuflect
I know say you get brain! lol. . . .How person nor go relate to average nigerian when you got eldee as your producer. . . .Wetin im talk again? Executive flow nor be naija thing lol. . .All of a sudden person just dey feel smart im come dey show lol. . .

Proto oh. . . Nun do you mahn!. . .
Re: Proto Vs Skales by ofokaofoki: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2010
Genuflect:

I understand. That is why I'm saying he has the prospect of blowing up. All he needs is to meet the right producers, feature the right people, do the right vids etc. You know how the game is na. Lol
NO, I DONT KNOW HOW THE GAME IS , THATS THE MISTAKE MOST MUSICIANS MAKE ,
A LOT OF PEOPLE FOLLOW THE NIGERIAN BANDWAGON! YOU NEED TO STAND OUT AND DO IT DIFFERENTLY !!
THATS WHAT WOULD BLOW U UP, LIKE OH HE IS DIFFERENT , HE IS NOT LIKE THIS AND THAT RAPPER ,

DO U KNOW THAT THE PEOPLE WITH THE TIGHTEST HIPHOP BEATS ARE NOT EVEN PRODUCERS
DO U KNOW THAT THE PEOPLE WITH THE SICKEST LYRICS, HOOKS AND CHORUSES CANT EVEN SPIT A FLOW?
MUSIC PRODUCTION GOES BEYOND RAPPING MY BROTHER !!

TALENT WITHOUT PROPER COORDINATION, RIGHT BEATS,RIGHT  HOOKS = AVERAGE RAPPER.!
LITTLE TALENT WITH PROPER COORDINATION, RIGHT BEATS ,RIGHT HOOKS=TIGHT RAPPERS !
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE MY BROTHER !
Re: Proto Vs Skales by HJ1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

NO, I DONT KNOW HOW THE GAME IS , THATS THE MISTAKE MOST MUSICIANS MAKE ,
A LOT OF PEOPLE FOLLOW THE NIGERIAN BANDWAGON! YOU NEED TO STAND OUT AND DO IT DIFFERENTLY !!
THATS WHAT WOULD BLOW U UP, LIKE OH HE IS DIFFERENT , HE IS NOT LIKE THIS AND THAT RAPPER ,

DO U KNOW THAT THE PEOPLE WITH THE TIGHTEST HIPHOP BEATS ARE NOT EVEN PRODUCERS
DO U KNOW THAT THE PEOPLE WITH THE SICKEST LYRICS, HOOKS AND CHORUSES CANT EVEN SPIT A FLOW?
MUSIC PRODUCTION GOES BEYOND RAPPING MY BROTHER !!

TALENT WITHOUT PROPER COORDINATION, RIGHT BEATS,RIGHT  HOOKS = AVERAGE RAPPER.!
LITTLE TALENT WITH PROPER COORDINATION, RIGHT BEATS ,RIGHT HOOKS=TIGHT RAPPERS !
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE MY BROTHER !

THIS IS DUMBEST I'VE EVER READ FROM U, MAJOR RUBBISH, i'm done wit this
Re: Proto Vs Skales by lalaboi(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
H.J:

THIS IS DUMBEST I'VE EVER READ FROM U, MAJOR RUBBISH, i'm done wit this
Chei!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Proto Vs Skales by HJ1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ofoki, if u dont know, age is a factor for an emcee . . i bet wen u were 13, u barely knew wut a bar was let alone understood wut peeps said in their rap verses. . and secondly a grown mind in the rap game can never be compared a newbie who just existed on earth wen the essence of hiphop was phasing out . . . but in the case of proto he can stand his own wit the likes of icebergslim, M.I, saucekid, eldee and any other rapper u think has been in the game long enough (yeah i said it), and dat to me a major plus on this proto kid . . wen u see talent acknowledge it!!
Re: Proto Vs Skales by ofokaofoki: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
H.J:

@ofoki, if u dont know, age is a factor for an emcee . . i bet wen u were 13, u barely knew wut a bar was let alone understood wut peeps said in their rap verses. .

my lord, is this the person i am arguing with HJ you are a disgrace to hiphop
age is a factor for an emcee. oh my God, genuflect is this true?is age a factor for an emcee, genuflect u seem tio be the only one wit a good hiphop brain here , lalaboi and Hj are too ancient for my level of knowlegde , pls helpme answer him as to whether age is a factor.
HJ , the average american 6 years old can rap better than a nigerian 45 years old ! why? MOTHERTONGUE !

HJ you are not some one i should be talking to, cuzz u know nothing about hiphop, how is age a factor for an emcee
have u heard of kriss kross , bow wow, da brat , li romeo, most of these guys were teenagers when they started rapping , kriss kross rapped better than almost all american underground rappers when they started listen t tonight tha night, and da bomb ft dabrat , maybe u werent yet born when these kind of hiphop started .
do u even know who they call kriss kross grin grin grin grin
HJ go to hiphop school,   its not your age its your talent and the level of knowledge u spit!!

H.J:

@ and secondly a grown mind in the rap game can never be compared a newbie who just existed on earth wen the essence of hiphop was phasing out .

THIS IS WHERE U CONFUSE YOURSELF, WHAT DO U MEAN BY THE ESSENCE OF HIPHOP?? YOU PUT URSELF IN A CAGE WHEN U TRY TO STICK TO HIPHOP RULES !! IF U DIDNT LISTEN TO BIG L, KRS, KOOL MO DEE, PRIMO GRANDMASTER FLASH DOES IT MEAN U WONT  BE GOOD IN HIPHOP. IF U STRIVE TO BE LIKE THEM, U WILL NEVER SURPASS THEM , BUT IF U AIM HIGHER THAN THEM , U WILL GO FURTHER THAN THEM ,
KRS ONE, NAS, GRANDMASTER FLASH, WERE ALL IN THE GAME B4 2PAC AND BIGGIE , INFACT 2PAC WAS A MEMBER OF THE GROUP THAT SANG BEFORE ''I GET HIGH '' HE WAS INTO COMEDY MUSIC (HE WAS WITH DIGITAL UNDERGROUND!  ! AM SURE U DONT KNOW THIS!!
LATER U WILL COME OUT AND ASK ME TO SCHOOL U ON 2PAC.!!
biggie today is a greater emcee than all of them(old heads ) combined !
Re: Proto Vs Skales by Genuflect(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ofoka, so the right things are not right anymore? Right doesn't necessarily mean popular. If he finds a producer that fits his style, how won't he blow? All he needs to do is work on himself, make his flows tighter etc. It's the music-making that matters. If he gets that right, every other thing is secondary
Re: Proto Vs Skales by lalaboi(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
Abeg. . .someone should keep my ID out of their posts! grin

If you cant comprehend that AGE (age range) is a factor then. . . . I femi kuti for you. . . .

I dont even bother reading those words in caplocks. . . Its mostly BS lol
Re: Proto Vs Skales by tosinaded(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
can all this mumutallab yarnz stop abeg!!!
this arguement is dumbtallab i swear
Re: Proto Vs Skales by HJ1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

my lord, is this the person i am arguing with HJ you are a disgrace to hiphop
age is a factor for an emcee. oh my God, genuflect is this true?is age a factor for an emcee, genuflect u seem tio be the only one wit a good hiphop brain here , lalaboi and Hj are too ancient for my level of knowlegde , pls helpme answer him as to whether age is a factor.
HJ , the average american 6 years old can rap better than a nigerian 45 years old ! why? MOTHERTONGUE !

HJ you are not some one i should be talking to, cuzz u know nothing about hiphop, how is age a factor for an emcee
have u heard of kriss kross , bow wow, da brat , li romeo, most of these guys were teenagers when they started rapping , kriss kross rapped better than almost all american underground rappers when they started listen t tonight tha night, and da bomb ft dabrat , maybe u werent yet born when these kind of hiphop started .
do u even know who they call kriss kross grin grin grin grin
HJ go to hiphop school,   its not your age its your talent and the level of knowledge u spit!!

THIS IS WHERE U CONFUSE YOURSELF, WHAT DO U MEAN BY THE ESSENCE OF HIPHOP?? YOU PUT URSELF IN A CAGE WHEN U TRY TO STICK TO HIPHOP RULES !! IF U DIDNT LISTEN TO BIG L, KRS, KOOL MO DEE, PRIMO GRANDMASTER FLASH DOES IT MEAN U WONT  BE GOOD IN HIPHOP. IF U STRIVE TO BE LIKE THEM, U WILL NEVER SURPASS THEM , BUT IF U AIM HIGHER THAN THEM , U WILL GO FURTHER THAN THEM ,
KRS ONE, NAS, GRANDMASTER FLASH, WERE ALL IN THE GAME B4 2PAC AND BIGGIE , INFACT 2PAC WAS A MEMBER OF THE GROUP THAT SANG BEFORE ''I GET HIGH '' HE WAS INTO COMEDY MUSIC (HE WAS WITH DIGITAL UNDERGROUND!  ! AM SURE U DONT KNOW THIS!!
LATER U WILL COME OUT AND ASK ME TO SCHOOL U ON 2PAC.!!
biggie today is a greater emcee than all of them(old heads ) combined !

one word -- [size=16pt]RUBBISH [/size]
All u do is write stories that get me to sleep halfway, dude, u aint even close to wut i call an individual let alone a offspring from the birth of hiphop, cow droppings
Re: Proto Vs Skales by ofokaofoki: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
Genuflect:

Ofoka, so the right things are not right anymore? Right doesn't necessarily mean popular. If he finds a producer that fits his style, how won't he blow? All he needs to do is work on himself, make his flows tighter etc. It's the music-making that matters. If he gets that right, every other thing is secondary

genuflect ,  dont get me wrong, proto to me is actually a good rapper.  
the argument here is making good music as opposed to just rapping!
why do u think a saucekid is better than most rappers now and appeals to the streets , because saucekid can make music, he can turn an unknown /forgotten word and convert it into a street slang!. eg hello, sanboribobo
now genuflect not that the right things are not right, old school  hiphop is not the same as new school hiphop
MUSIC HAS CHANGED , MUSIC HAS EVOVED , MUSIC HAS MATURED !!!OVER TIME
i am  telling u that the hiphop they did then is now old school, can u compare grandmaster flash , heavy d, ice t, q-tip, kool moo dee, flavour flav, big l, 2short,   even  snoop, dre, bone thugs sef   kinda hiphop to cats like skills, elzhi, jayz , emimem, , papoose, cassidy,
why do u think a wack souljah boi is more appreciated by the younger generation and hated on by old school rappers??
thats because the old hiphop heads do not want to accept that hiphop has evolved !! it has changed
the new generation of young people is  an average musician , almost everyone has a myspace or facebook video.
showing what he or she can do.
why do u think crunk ,and dirty south , snare roll beats are taking over  mainstream hiphop?
the old heads are great no doubt , but when it comes to what is relevant and played on air today ,the young cats have more mouth!
can u compare a 2001 ruggedman to 2009 MI for instance music has changed but people like HJ would still stick to old school hiphop.! thats why his views on hiphop will always be ancient , old and arcade

have u heard of what they call music evolution??  oh my god i shouldnt be scholling u guys on this , u guys want to turn me to sauron up in here ,, even sauron knows more hiphop than HJ, thats why i still respect sauron today regardless of the number of times  we argue on the blogs .!
Re: Proto Vs Skales by HJ1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
and 4 record dont ever in ur life call names of artist u have no idea of . . . talkin bout kriss kross like u even know their first LP back in '92 . Goat!!
Re: Proto Vs Skales by Genuflect(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ofoka, I think you are getting it all mixed up in this 'age' argument. For example, if a 15 year old spits those 'Lose Yourself' verses, won't you kinda marvel? I think that's exactly what H.J is talking about. It's just like a 10 year old understanding Calculus perfectly; there's no way you won't respect that
Re: Proto Vs Skales by Genuflect(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ofoka, it seems like you are doubting Proto. He is not forming 'old school' Hip-Hop or anything. Just a dude with a penchant for crazy metaphors and nice flows. And might I add, a very good producer. I really really have faith in his music making skills
Re: Proto Vs Skales by ofokaofoki: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
let me use nairaland as a typical example for u,
people like javalove would support modenine and hate on saucekid
someone like dammiecool would support ruggedman and hate on mode
people like tosinadeda would support saucekid and shift modenine aside
that doesnt mean if u check their laptops today u wont see saucekid ,modenine and ruggedman

a knowledgeable person in hiphop would never hate on any rapper. if u see my laptop today, i have all sorts of hiphop music ,infact including r n b , makossa, soul, juju , apala  fuji, eg oluwe and co,.
a hiphop head does not hate , he appreciates !!
do u know u can actually sample all this juju, makossa, and make a dope hiphop joint out of it
if u dont rap like kool moo dee and heavy d , Hj would automatically tell u you are not hiphop;.
you see how shallow minded people like that can become
thats why Hj  and javalove will always have a shallow one sided view on hiphop cuzz he only listens to modenine.
even the mode9 you are listening to , listens to all sorts of music including souljah boi. why do u think modenine has managed to stay relevant because he reads, he checks the blogs, knows what is current and updates himself, modenine is one of the most intelligent rapper today , i dont even need javalove to tell u this, when u listen to Hj music u can tell where he got his influence from, he is trying to copy and sound like the old american hiphop heads ,
thats why he would never surpass their achievements . !
Re: Proto Vs Skales by HJ1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
Genuflect:

Ofoka, I think you are getting it all mixed up in this 'age' argument. For example, if a 15 year old spits those 'Lose Yourself' verses, won't you kinda marvel? I think that's exactly what H.J is talking about. It's just like a 10 year old understanding Calculus perfectly; there's no way you won't respect that

dont bother urself wit ofoka, his dumbness is in-born . .  no remedy

and also for the record M.I had tonnes of joint of which i can even upload three of them as far back as 2000 wit his bro jesse and this was before ruggedman's first single "picture this" . . . and second of all do u think M.I just started rappin with safe . . . .  Nigga u just pilin up dumb points dats really givin me belly ache . .  u make me puke !!
Re: Proto Vs Skales by ofokaofoki: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2010
Genuflect:

HJ:

and second of all do u think M.I just started rappin with safe
FOOL, DID I SAY THIS ,? WHY ARE U TRYING TO SAY WHAT I DIDNT SAY . FOR UR INFO CHECK SPAZMODIC VIDEO U WILL SEE MI THERE , I KNEW MI IN JOS WAY BACK IN D 90S WHEN HE USED TO BATTLE PEOPLE LIKE CYNICAL, AM SURE U NEVER HEARD OF THAT NAME B4, HJ AKA HIPHOP JUNK ILLITERATE

Hj is a confused person , i cant listen to his views,mind u if u follow Hj, u would also end up like him
do u know that a 10year old can understand calculus even more than a professor of mathematics, some children are born with God given talents .  why do u think a 6year old can play piano more than a 79 year old man? thats because she has got the talent in her !!! age is nothing but a number !! it doesnt define your lyrical ability. have u heard of bentley green ?? search youtube u would see him there , he is a lil kid spitting flows like an adult .!
DONT CONFUSE URSELF, AGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER !
Re: Proto Vs Skales by HJ1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

let me use nairaland as a typical example for u,
people like javalove would support modenine and hate on saucekid
someone like dammiecool would support ruggedman and hate on mode
people like tosinadeda would support saucekid and shift modenine aside
that doesnt mean if u check their laptops today u wont see saucekid ,modenine and ruggedman

a knowledgeable person in hiphop would never hate on any rapper. if u see my laptop today, i have all sorts of hiphop music ,infact including r n b , makossa, soul, juju , apala  fuji, eg oluwe and co,.
a hiphop head does not hate , he appreciates !!
do u know u can actually sample all this juju, makossa, and make a dope hiphop joint out of it
if u dont rap like kool moo dee and heavy d , Hj would automatically tell u you are not hiphop;.
you see how shallow minded people like that can become
thats why Hj  and javalove will always have a shallow one sided view on hiphop cuzz he only listens to modenine.
even the mode9 you are listening to , listens to all sorts of music including souljah boi. why do u think modenine has managed to stay relevant because he reads, he checks the blogs, knows what is current and updates himself, modenine is one of the most intelligent rapper today , i dont even need javalove to tell u this, when u listen to Hj music u can tell where he got his influence from, he is trying to copy and sound like the old american hiphop heads ,
thats why he would never surpass their achievements . !

to show how daft u can be . . . there is song by a rap band called "souljazz" (genuflect dont know if u've heard of them) . . these guys sampled david grant and jackie graham duet "could it be i'm fallin in love" . . pls ofoka, is david or jacki by any means heavy D krs one, scott la rock or sugar hill gang?-  NO.    Ma point is , I dont let just hiphop music cloud ma judgement, I let "GOOD MUSIC" cloud ma judgement. so shut d hell up with this assumptuous statements bout wut songs appeal to me or not,
Re: Proto Vs Skales by HJ1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

do u know that a 10year old can understand calculus even more than a professor of mathematics, some children are born with God given talents .  

I rest ma case . . .Guess u've seen too many Guiness book of world records . . ni.g.ga u have major work on urself . . u have no idea wut music is and even at 79, u still wouldn't  . .
Re: Proto Vs Skales by Genuflect(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ofoka, why would a 6 year old piano-playing Prodigy attract attention if not that it's abnormal in the first place?
Re: Proto Vs Skales by ofokaofoki: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
Genuflect:

Ofoka, why would a 6 year old piano-playing Prodigy attract attention if not that it's abnormal in the first place?

THATS WHAT AM TELLING U , IT IS ABNORMAL BUT IT HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES WITH PROOFS.
WHEN A YOUNG RAPPER CAN SPIT FIRE ! IT IS GOD GIVEN, !
IN THAT CASE HE RUBBISHES ANYTHING CALLED ''AGE '' !! UNLIKE THE NONSENSE THRASH HJ IS SPEWING THAT AN ILLITERATE LALABOI IS FOLLOWING LIKE A HIPHOP PAGAN

GENUFLECT ,WHY DO U FIND IT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THIS?? lipsrsealed
Re: Proto Vs Skales by Genuflect(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ofoka, I understand you perfectly. Yes there are many people with God-given talents but that doesn't make it any less of a wonder especially if the person is young
Re: Proto Vs Skales by HJ1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

THATS WHAT AM TELLING U ,  IT IS ABNORMAL BUT IT HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES WITH PROOFS.
WHEN A YOUNG RAPPER CAN SPIT FIRE ! IT IS GOD GIVEN, !
IN THAT CASE HE RUBBISHES ANYTHING CALLED ''AGE '' !! UNLIKE THE NONSENSE THRASH HJ IS SPEWING THAT AN ILLITERATE LALABOI IS FOLLOWING LIKE A HIPHOP PAGAN

GENUFLECT ,WHY DO U FIND IT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THIS?? lipsrsealed

get a life . .  u aint sayin nuffin but blabbs and i dont know why name gives u pleasure, erythin has to be about H.J . .  ni.g.ga u make stan himself look a star . .  be useful dude
Re: Proto Vs Skales by ofokaofoki: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2010
H.J:

I rest ma case . . .Guess u've seen too many Guiness book of world records . . ni.g.ga u have major work on urself . . u have no idea wut music is and even at 79, u still wouldn't  . .

LOL, ME AND YOU ARE NOT AND CAN NEVER BE  IN THE SAME CATEGORY WHEN IT COMES TO HIPHOP,
YOU THAT YOU ALWAYS LIE ABOUT WHAT U DONT KNOW , LOOK AT HOW LALABOI RUBBISHED U HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-380455.0.html#msg5306392

AND U SAY U KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT HIPHOP, BLOODY HIPHOP ILLITERATE! ABI U WANT ME TO DIG OUT UR WACK SONG THAT U UPLOADED ON AHH, GO AND CHECK HOW PEOPLE ARE RUBBISHING UR SONG AND CALLING IT WACK.
Re: Proto Vs Skales by ofokaofoki: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2010
Genuflect:

Ofoka, I understand you perfectly. Yes there are many people with God-given talents but that doesn't make it any less of a wonder especially if the person is young

THANK GOD WE REACHED AN AGREEMENT ,
U CAN LEAVE THAT PSYCHOKINETIC HJ TO BE FOOLING PEOPLE LIKE LALABOI AND TELLING THEM THAT ''AGE IS A FACTOR.'' ONLY SOMEONE LIKE HIM WOULD BELIEF HJ ANYWAY, CASED CLOSED ! grin grin
Re: Proto Vs Skales by HJ1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

LOL, ME AND YOU ARE NOT AND CAN NEVER BE  IN THE SAME CATEGORY WHEN IT COMES TO HIPHOP,
YOU THAT YOU ALWAYS LIE ABOUT WHAT U DONT KNOW , LOOK AT HOW LALABOI RUBBISHED U HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-380455.0.html#msg5306392

AND U SAY U KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT HIPHOP, BLOODY HIPHOP ILLITERATE! ABI U WANT ME TO DIG OUT your WACK SONG THAT U UPLOADED ON AHH, GO AND CHECK HOW PEOPLE ARE RUBBISHING your SONG AND CALLING IT WACK.

men u really need help . . .and it might sound funny but i aint jokin . .  wut d dealie bout the joint i did . . dude, reassonable human beings who know music steady bump and makes in reference to that joint but u had to start sendin me a stupid playlist to on africanhiphop.com dont let me start wit u. . .  the thread is stil NL so if u want to see reviews on it . . THE PLEASURE IS ALL MINE . . .hahahahaha ni.g.ga u suck period!! pls the kriss kross u mentioned, just tell me their first album . . (i forgot the internet might help u out) ahh dont bother urself . . u stil dumb and daft either way
Re: Proto Vs Skales by HJ1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
and about the lalaboi ish, just proves the same ole fact . . U AINT SAYIN NUFFIN
Re: Proto Vs Skales by ofokaofoki: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2010
H.J:

and about the lalaboi ish, just proves the same ole fact . . U AINT SAYIN NUFFIN

I DONT NEED TO ARGUE WIV U , AT LEAST EVERYONE HAS SEEN THAT YOU ARE NOW A BLOODY LIAR
, YOU DONT WANT TO BUMP HEADS WITH ME . YOU GO RUN DOWN, BELIEF ME, grin grin
NOBODY ON NAIRALAND HAS SURVIVED IT YET. ASK SAURON. AND SAURON IS EVEN THE MOST FEARED NAIRALANDER
IN THE MUSIC SECTION ! grin grin
Re: Proto Vs Skales by HJ1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

I DONT NEED TO ARGUE WIV U , AT LEAST EVERYONE HAS SEEN THAT YOU ARE NOW A BLOODY LIAR
, YOU DONT WANT TO BUMP HEADS WITH ME . YOU GO RUN DOWN, BELIEF ME, grin grin
NOBODY ON NAIRALAND HAS SURVIVED IT YET. ASK SAURON. AND SAURON IS EVEN THE MOST FEARED NAIRALANDER
IN THE MUSIC SECTION ! grin grin

and u stil aint sayin nuffin . . . . hahaha pls i'm beggin u, say something abeg . . . act like an asexual animal and go fc.uk urself
Re: Proto Vs Skales by ofokaofoki: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
H.J:

. . . . hahaha pls i'm beggin u,

YOU DONT NEED TO BEG ME , BY THE TIME I FINISH WIT U , U WILL NEVER COLLIDE WIT ME ON ANY HIPHOP THREAD AGAIN. I AM HAPPY TO HAVE EXPOSED U TO PEOPLE LIKE GENUFLECT AND OTHER NAIRALANDERS TODAY
, I JUST PITY PEOPLE THAT U HAVE BEEN LYING TO ALL THIS WHILE.
SHEY U SAY YOU ARE AN UNREPENTANT HATER ABI?
, I WILL SHOW U THAT I SWALLOW HATERS LIKE EARTHWORMS. grin grin
ASK SAURON. grin grin
Re: Proto Vs Skales by HJ1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

YOU DONT NEED TO BEG ME , BY THE TIME I FINISH WIT U , U WILL NEVER COLLIDE WIT ME ON ANY HIPHOP THREAD AGAIN. I AM HAPPY TO HAVE EXPOSED U TO PEOPLE LIKE GENUFLECT AND OTHER NAIRALANDERS TODAY
, I JUST PITY PEOPLE THAT U HAVE BEEN LYING TO ALL THIS WHILE.
SHEY U SAY YOU ARE AN UNREPENTANT HATER ABI?
, I WILL SHOW U THAT I SWALLOW HATERS LIKE EARTHWORMS. grin grin
ASK SAURON. grin grin

it just goes to show u need classes on statements made in english language
I'm still beggin u to pls say somethin reasonable . . it's unfair dat i make statements and u drop bed time stories. . . hahahaha, u really crack me up
Re: Proto Vs Skales by ofokaofoki: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2010
H.J:

it just goes to show u need classes on statements made in english language
I'm still beggin u to pls say somethin reasonable . . it's unfair dat i make statements and u drop bed time stories. . . hahahaha, u really crack me up

ARE U TRYING TO COVER THE FACT THAT U HAVE BEEN PUBLICLY DISGRACED.YOU JUST LOST UR STREET CREDIBILITY. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Illuminati Dude Tyler The Creator Is Nigerian? / Iwant This Old Skool Song-big Belle, E Never Marry, Big Belle 90's Song / DOWNLOAD: Team Achievers - We Spread & We Reign Ft Sinach, Ada & Tiana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.