Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

New Illuminati Dude Tyler The Creator Is Nigerian? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Illuminati Dude Tyler The Creator Is Nigerian? (3224 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Anti-christ Superstar -- Tyler The Creator: Satanic Rap Or Just Crazy? / Mtv Video Music Awards. Tyler, The Creator, A Nigerian Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Illuminati Dude Tyler The Creator Is Nigerian? by LoveKing(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2011
Seems in the near future Nigerians will take over american hip hop scene. New Illuminati intake Tyler the creator is Nigerian.
Following suit is Nnenna Yvonne, Wale, RIZ etc
Re: New Illuminati Dude Tyler The Creator Is Nigerian? by amblors(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
WTH do u mean by Illuminati Intake?
that was funny.
Re: New Illuminati Dude Tyler The Creator Is Nigerian? by LoveKing(m): 3:05am On Sep 22, 2011
You got to check out that dude. he wants to be satan incarnate
Re: New Illuminati Dude Tyler The Creator Is Nigerian? by amblors(m): 3:19am On Sep 22, 2011
lol, i separate satanic and illuminati

he's a pretty creepy dude, listened to 1 and half of his songs, not interested in hearing anymore.

he claims to be atheist btw
Re: New Illuminati Dude Tyler The Creator Is Nigerian? by hunter121: 4:44am On Sep 22, 2011
he wants to be satan incarnate
Re: New Illuminati Dude Tyler The Creator Is Nigerian? by amblors(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2011
i don't know about that, but i do know he's creepy.

he probably created that niche for himself to gain attention

and attention he's gained.

some people even list his album as he best album of the year so far.

i guess just coz its different or mayb sounds different, people are impressed

me thinks differently, i don't like his muzik.

I guess the song he --- plays a creepy tune on the keyboard n says, this is what the devil plays when he wakes up in the morning

creeps plenty out, lol
Re: New Illuminati Dude Tyler The Creator Is Nigerian? by faroOutsout: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
In 2010 research was conducted that identified existing strengths and gaps in service provision for children and their families experiencing separation and divorce in Australia. The research
D Bagshaw, K Quinn and B Schmidt, Children & families in transition (CAFIT): towards a child-centred integrated model of practice found that:
There was a lack of support for children and parents during the separation process in general, including around issues of grief and loss.
• There is a close relationship between parent separation and parental conflict and the harmful effect this had on the children.
• There is a need to promote safety for children as well as their parents.bancuri tari
• Children were identified as being voiceless in the separation process, despite their view they had the right to contribute to decisions that affect them, they were not given enough information or support to enable them to cope with family transition.bancuri tari
• Families and children in rural and remote areas are more likely to face inadequate service provision.
• The needs and experiences of Aboriginal children and their families were not adequately understand or addressed by non-Aboriginal service providers.

(1) (Reply)

[album] Tope Alabi & TY Bello - The Spirit Of Life / The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") / Westlife, Backstreet Boys And Nsync Whom Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.