Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company (34117 Views)

Imo Women Shut Sterling Global Oil Company Over Unpaid Burial Rites / Youths Dance Round Coffin As They Ambush Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Again. Photos / Lagos Inaugurates State Oil Company, Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (iogc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by deomelo: 9:58pm On May 17, 2017
Pavarottii:

So u Sef dey form say u from Lagos. If I give u abara. U no go lie again.

Where I'm I from? Your wretched and backward unproductive village?

Abeg keep quiet and face your village.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:

you are the one that is not intelligent, sir. I asked why Lagos has an indigenous oil company to extract her oil but Niger delta states dont? you didnt provide any answer but went on to talk about shell, agip etc which is totally irrelevant. if Lagos could could be allowed to have one it is only fair for them to be allowed to have their!

pls stop deluding yourself about the quality of leaders Lagos had. Lagos is simply developed because it is the formal fct and bulk of fg investments that can be found there which led to population implosion and also coupled with the sea port. akpabio performed better than brt,fashola,ambode but that still didn't make akwa ibom better than Lagos. if you think you have quality leaders than the rest of the country make Oyo to be like lagos
you sha want to tell us you're from yeast

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 17, 2017
Nkem4040:
Lagos deceiving Nigerians and themselves. Only a fool will believe that Lagos has oil. If yorubaa has oil, I promise you....they will start pushing for secession. Trust me...I know them very well like I know my wife. I did my primary school in Ogun and university in Lagos. I speak fluent yorubaa than most of these so-called yorubaas in Lagos from other SW states claiming Lagos.
ipob tout spotted

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Ubiman(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2017
Another avenue for open corruption...

More pity for Nigeria
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by deomelo: 10:04pm On May 17, 2017
Southwest governors join forces for economic growth

Five governors – Ajimobi (Oyo), Rauf Aregbesola (Osun), Ayodele Fayose (Ekiti), Akinwumi Ambode (Lagos) and Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun) attended

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/11/22/southwest-governors-join-forces-economic-growth/

When Igbos try to disparage Yoruba people that they are not from Lagos state or that Lagos is not part of SW?

Well, think again. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by deomelo: 10:06pm On May 17, 2017
Ubiman:
Another avenue for open corruption...

More pity for Nigeria

Na the person wey dey open corruption they progress and commissioning projects everyday, but you wey no dey open for corruption no get anything to show.

The joke is on you and your hating and bitter ways. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by SuccesYear: 10:21pm On May 17, 2017
Nkem4040:
Lagos deceiving Nigerians and themselves. Only a fool will believe that Lagos has oil. If yorubaa has oil, I promise you....they will start pushing for secession. Trust me...I know them very well like I know my wife. I did my primary school in Ogun and university in Lagos. I speak fluent yorubaa than most of these so-called yorubaas in Lagos from other SW states claiming Lagos.
ur lst statement makes me open jaw
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by TalkingBird: 10:21pm On May 17, 2017
Rivers State when shall it become?

The Model:
It can be public (the ordinary Rivers man and woman) private (Rivers Business men and women) partnership.

We can run a world class crude oil producing company.
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by femolii: 10:24pm On May 17, 2017
The name of the oil company is their problem igbos always jealours. their migrants they should know that.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Raypawer(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2017
How about Rivers State Oil Company? na you get am?

igbozionism:
why will lagos have her own state managed oil company when non of the Niger delta states has none? I weep for this country
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by dembularrr: 10:32pm On May 17, 2017
aribisala0:

That is like asking why I wake up and go to work in the morning and you go smoking weed?
It is called choice. Why do Italy France and Holland have AGIP, TOTAL and SHELL when they have no oil and Nigeria has the moribund NNPC ? Because they make smart choices.
Why do your children have polio while mine are healthy. .?
I hope that helps
The company is a business it is not limited to Lagos or Nigeria oil.Just like you have the right to start such a business so does Lagos State , There is nothing stopping other states doing so whether alone or in combination /partnership with other entities individual corporate or governments and if they do they are free to compete with SHELL and others. This is not limited to oil and gas but ANY OTHER BUSINESS whether Telecommunications, Aviation, Banking etc.Everything Dangote is doing a state government can do.The problem with Niger Delta Leaders is they lack imagination

A typical Niger delta leader is empty headed. Violent prone and visionless
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Tombrook0: 10:32pm On May 17, 2017
mega mega city

Get your original Block for your building Project from us today

We use the following to make the our blocks

Sharp sand, granite dust and plaster sand

Our prices are very competitive

6inches 230

9inches. 250

We supply anywhere in Lagos.

Our Blocks Are In compliance of Lagos State Building Requirement.
We produce on site upon Request.

Call Kaylord Enterprise on 07061960316
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by obailala(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2017
babestella:
I hope Lagos, Osun & Ogun will not cry foul when Bayelsa, River and other NDDD states declare their own state owned Oil corporations. Nobody wise pass.

What exactly brings forth this sort of reasoning/mentality?

States have since been encouraged to engage in revenue generating ventures to prevent them relying only on hand-outs from the FG. There's no law stopping ANY state from setting up state owned oil companies, state owned refineries etc. Some very rich Niger Delta states have absolutely no excuse not having their own oil companies and refineries and bidding for oil blocks in their domain. The only thing stopping this is the uselessness of the leaders governing these states. Now Lagos governor takes up the initiative to do this and some people take offence in this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by sapele914(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:
why will lagos have her own state managed oil company when non of the Niger delta states has none? I weep for this country
They are busy tying wrapper and drinking ogogoro in the creeks.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by sapele914(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:

you just typed trash. you didn't even address my post but you were in a hurry to type off point. the question is "why will Lagos state have a state owned oil company but the Niger delta states that produce the bulk of the oil have non?

smh for the injustice in the country
Please don't answer this mumu. We always wonder why Jah gave some people sense and some have toilet brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by ipodstinks: 11:12pm On May 17, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
make dem use only lagos oil ooooo

who cares

one bottle of oil grin grin grin grin grin
Hater spotted, but who cares. May thunder destroy anyone that tells you not to hate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by sapele914(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:

you just typed trash. you didn't even address my post but you were in a hurry to type off point. the question is "why will Lagos state have a state owned oil company but the Niger delta states that produce the bulk of the oil have non?

smh for the injustice in the country
Ibori owns mid western oil with jite okoloko but it is their personal company. I respect Governor Ambode a product of F.G.C.Warri. Waffi no dey carry last only for Warri.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by sapele914(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2017
fearNORTH:
When they say Lagos has oil in commercial quantity yet no known quantity of barrel output..
How does Lagos prosperity concern you?,worry more about your own home state donkey.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by ipodstinks: 11:25pm On May 17, 2017
Nkem4040:
Oga shataap, they don't claim Lagos, Lagos is their heritage, whether they are from Ogun, Oyo, ondo, osun, ekiti or kwara. Lagos belong to them. You cannot come from for away awka to come claim Lagos, your name speaks a lot about you. Go and tell a French that comes from Monaco that Paris is not his heritage na. Yorubas own Lagos, Lagos owns yorubas . Thank you Mr chinedu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by ipodstinks: 11:29pm On May 17, 2017
post=56599967:

Really?
Mumu, keep believing that one. Same person that promised to throw your ppl into lagoon.
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Nkem4040: 11:33pm On May 17, 2017
ipodstinks:
[s]Oga shataap, they don't claim Lagos, Lagos is their heritage, whether they are from Ogun, Oyo, ondo, osun, ekiti or kwara. Lagos belong to them. You cannot come from for away awka to come claim Lagos, your name speaks a lot about you. Go and tell a French that comes from Monaco that Paris is not his heritage na. Yorubas own Lagos, Lagos owns yorubas . Thank you Mr chinedu[/s].

I was born in Lsgos
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by ipodstinks: 11:35pm On May 17, 2017
post=56599967:
Really?
Hope you can read, he is actually talking to you here.

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by ipodstinks: 11:38pm On May 17, 2017
Nkem4040:

I was born in Lsgos
That does not make you Yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by okek4411: 11:41pm On May 17, 2017
boost your account and see text below
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by ZelibeKristien: 11:47pm On May 17, 2017
Nkem4040:

My teachers and professors were non yorubas FYI.

You are a disgrace to chukwu Alabama.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by okek4411: 11:49pm On May 17, 2017
boost your account and see text
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by ZelibeKristien: 11:51pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
Pavarottii:

Wats in dis Lagos that u guys pride urself over other tribe. Does Lagos give stipends to Yoruba idigenes or the road that he is commissioning for only Yoruba idigenes. It's for everybody. So Wats d actual benefit. Even ambode won't want other tribes to leave Lagos. So why d whole argument on dis trend?
[/s]

Shut up hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by dacovajnr: 11:57pm On May 17, 2017
Nkem4040:
akuku n bi o San ju rada rada ómó lo! even your translator can't rescue you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Nkem4040: 12:29am On May 18, 2017
ipodstinks:
That does not make you Yoruba.

I thought you hypocrites support one Nigeria? It's obvious your actions show you afonjas are pathological hypocrites to be supporting One Nigeria and yet denying me of my residency by place of birth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC / Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll / Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.