Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Blackberry Is For Business Oriented Men Not Silly Fuckboys. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Is For Business Oriented Men Not Silly Fuckboys. (757 Views)

Blackberry Is Suing Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Over Messaging Patents / Blackberry, Is Making A Comeback As A Software Company / Blackberry is back! See Images, Specs And Price Of The New Blackberry Keyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Is For Business Oriented Men Not Silly Fuckboys. by Nobody: 10:18am On May 16, 2017
I've seen people bashing BB on here, even those that use tecno and infinix. Smh.
I just want to say, Blackberry is class. If you are a useless fuckboy that love playing games, blackberry isn't for you.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Is For Business Oriented Men Not Silly Fuckboys. by EzekaUdene: 10:51am On May 16, 2017
grin
so many archaic saddist on the loose

even the CEO of blackberry will slap you for saying this

my guy move on because technology is advancing cheesy

even network providers have scrap their BBC and BIS plans grin

keep fooling your ancestors cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Blackberry Is For Business Oriented Men Not Silly Fuckboys. by koskilala: 11:33am On May 16, 2017
Abegii go sit down blackberry done die
Re: Blackberry Is For Business Oriented Men Not Silly Fuckboys. by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 16, 2017
EzekaUdene:
grin

blackberry is advancing also.
Re: Blackberry Is For Business Oriented Men Not Silly Fuckboys. by giftedben: 3:18pm On May 16, 2017
What are you saying, you have to understand business first before expressing ur anger towards people's opinion. I never supported blackberry joining the Android bandwagon cos with them around we had choices. Thus I have never used their smartphones or operating system,but I am a lover of tech, I always like to see myself using Android, my brother with his Blackberry, my sister with her iPhone, my mom with her windows phone. Then my old man with his Nokia touch. You see my old man is a little old fashion, he gets his news from newspapers/television but his businesses are done with his Nokia touch,but all the same we had choices. Now we are left with OEM trying to turn android into scraps. Imagine Android in a physical Qwerty keyboard, Android was never designed for physical Qwerty keyboard, Android is touch based. Blackberry trying to turn Android into blackberry will never work. They should have stuck with their blackberry operating system and physical Qwerty keyboard cos they go together, in that way we all get what we want. Blackberry may be class but Android is the future.
Re: Blackberry Is For Business Oriented Men Not Silly Fuckboys. by ddjay: 5:02pm On May 16, 2017
but they lost out,even tecno is outshining it.poor u,who taught tecno,infinix and co will sell more than bb,dia is no Country in d world today that has at least 2% of its smartphone users having blackberry
even whatsapp and Facebook have abandoned majority (95%) of blackberry phones
https://www.nairaland.com/3578971/wathsapp-been-blocked-finally-blackberry
Re: Blackberry Is For Business Oriented Men Not Silly Fuckboys. by wailersarefools: 5:09pm On May 16, 2017
[s]
EzekaUdene:
grin

[/s]

Nonsense trash.
Re: Blackberry Is For Business Oriented Men Not Silly Fuckboys. by henry007(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2017
Behold the only blackberry that is worth considering in 2017 - the Blackberry KEYone

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy License For Cerberus Anti-theft App / Please Which Good Android Can I Buy With 16k / Download Whatsapp Version 2.17.254 To Enable Sending Of All Files Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.