Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos) (50187 Views)

Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man / SS3 Student Falls From Mango Tree, Dies In Ondo (Photos) / Pass JAMB 2018 Excellently: How To Pass JAMB In One Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos) by DJInfluence: 10:09am On May 17, 2017
Person wey snap this pic no try. No chill at all. Did you get consent from the man before snapping him, not to talk of posting it online. What is really the purpose of this?. Is it to ridicule the old man or to encourage others? The worst part is that you are now asking NLanders what his purpose of writing the exam is. Why not ask him? If you can snap pic, you should´ve used the time to ask him.
Re: Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(f): 10:24am On May 17, 2017
neurosci:
And you took his picture without his permission and brought it to the internet Very unethical!
trust me, people have so abused social media that i feel like crying. that's someone grand father u know?
Re: Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 11:56am On May 17, 2017
Nothing New, d old man has ambition for his life
Re: Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 17, 2017
neurosci:
And you took his picture without his permission and brought it to the internet Very unethical!
I don't see anything 'unethical' about taking man's picture in public.
Re: Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos) by MrGoc(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2017
One good thing about dreams. . . . They always come true.
Re: Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos) by Cityguy: 6:13pm On May 17, 2017
He has a dream of becoming a graduate and nobody is allowed to kill that.
Re: Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2017
Arda1000:
at least i have my first school leaving certificate and i can show you mine if you show me buhari's own, but for to have ask me that question shows that you are mentally okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali / See What Unilag Did!Is This Not Gonna Increase Materialism In Our Ladies? / Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.