Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

"There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) (75588 Views)

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) / 20 Kg Of Gold Bar Free Retrieval From A Glass Box In Dubai, Nigerians React / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Cousin9999: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2020
It must be celebrity promotion why people actually believe that place is worth anything. Even with all the terrible information out there, people still cling to some weird fantasy.

Only deployed soldiers should be going to west Asia. It's possibly the worst place on earth.
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by EgunMogaji2: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2020
deedeedee1:
Not only in Dubai but even in European countries like the u.k. You will see many stranded Nigerian youths who cant come back to their country but will rather stay there. Right from 1960, Nigeria has always been hell. Dont tell me things were better then because they were not!! Unlike today, there was very few university graduates then. So competition for jobs were not like today. Remember the song "suffering and smiling"? It was sang in the 1970s. Four decades ago!! No be today Nigerians dey suffer.

I went to Alaba International Market this week and I cried for Nigeria. Suffer dey for that area.
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by EgunMogaji2: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2020
Jumbus31:
I don quote you, where is my peril? grin

I co ask grin
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Mike213: 12:05am On Jan 18, 2021
paradigmshift:

u re writing stories.
everybody ain't like you or reason like u.
if you don't believe, that's left for you. I have friends in Italy n Germany too, they work and they are getting paid, so many Nigerians there don't like to work, they are busy begging on the street or stealing. if everything is hard for you, don't think is hard for others. I have links in Dubai who can help u out but since you have concluded that there's no Job, good for you ,keep dreaming . if you go to Dubai now, so many police everywhere,it was not like that before ,its now secure because of the things we Africans do, robbing ATM users n co. am done with you. remember that in dead Nigeria economy,people are also making millions..over n out

Chief you are last seen, 20,12:2020 please when you come online quote me. I need a job in Dubai. I am in Dubai already please thanks
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Loladekash: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2021
deedeedee1:
Not only in Dubai but even in European countries like the u.k. You will see many stranded Nigerian youths who cant come back to their country but will rather stay there. Right from 1960, Nigeria has always been hell. Dont tell me things were better then because they were not!! Unlike today, there was very few university graduates then. So competition for jobs were not like today. Remember the song "suffering and smiling"? It was sang in the 1970s. Four decades ago!! No be today Nigerians dey suffer.

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Loladekash: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2021
bikerboy1:
grin Chaii grin My brother just dey ginger everybody say him wan go Dubai say gardening job dey wait for him. make everybody contribute money give am.

Make I go call am, make him come see with his eyes.

I'm definitely sure they want to job him in the name Dubai job. lipsrsealed

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Loladekash: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2021

Sir you have a point.. But you have forgotten teaching. I know of some Nigerians that have gotten teaching /lecturing

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by 79733139(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
If you are into higher level tech (not front level web development), there are enough jobs in UAE (Dubai and Abu Dabi).
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by LebenNG: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
gentlegenius:
OP, I had a good friend who left this country for Dubai early this year and he's been telling me everything going on there. According to him, the agent that processed his visa lived in Dubai and the visa he secured for him was an employment visa. That means before he even left Nigeria, they have already secured up to four different jobs for him to choose one. When he arrived, he chosed a job in a construction company where he works till now and is living fine.
I know it's not all that rosy in the diaspora but trust me some countries are much better to stay than this horrible country of ours. My friend in Dubai is now urging me to come over there if I can't find a good job in Nigeria this year. He said with a little money, you'll be very OK over there because the cost of living is minimal compared to Naija.
So please gather your facts very well before posting these kind of stories here.
hi sent a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) / Lady Carrying Overload On A Motorbike In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.