Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech (37755 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Failure is relative so I'd advise you focus on developing yourself instead of firing missiles from Johnny English Turret

Jonathan is the worst thing that can happen to any country

His followers are enemies of the state
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:18pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

The drunkard of otuoke ruined our economy
Sorry those lines have been regurgitated that its sounding broken. Give us something new.

Sarrki I'm still around. I will put you in your corner because someone has to stand up and put you in your rightful place

10 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:20pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Jonathan is the worst thing that can happen to any country

His followers are enemies of the state
There is no greater enemy than citizens who exposed themselves to Kenyans and Ghanians to take a shot at our grammatical blunders. angry

11 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Sorry those lines have been regurgitated that its sounding broken. Give us something new.

Sarrki I'm still around. I will put you in your corner because someone has to stand up and put you in your rightful place

Not you

Too small for that

Affliction shall not rise for the second time

Gej is a failure

God knows he himself knows
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by DLondonboiy: 12:21pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
He is incorrigible but i will put him in his place today

Nigga, take it easy nah, do you want sarrki2.0 to kill itself?

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Nigga, take it easy nah, do you want sarrki2.0 to kill itself?

Bring it up guys

Your hero failed God and humanity

He will pay for crime against humanity

On earth and hereafter
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:24pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Not you

Too small for that

Affliction shall not rise for the second time

Gej is a failure

God knows he himself knows

WTF are you trying to tell us? Sarrki, kindly stay away from the internet.

Ransomware has attacked the system grin

10 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:25pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Bring it up guys

On earth and hereafter
In Fela voice "Stale"

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
In Fela voice "Stale"

What is stale

Gej will never know peace in his life for the damaged he caused our dear country
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by dumie(f): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Goodluck failed God and Humanity

It's been 2yrs and all what this administration does is to mention Goodluck upandan.. It's obvious he is their one point agenda

18 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
WTF are you trying to tell us? Sarrki, kindly stay away from the internet.

Ransomware has attacked the system grin

He will pay for the bad luck he caused this nation
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2017
dumie:

It's been 2yrs and all what this administration does is to mention Goodluck upandan.. It's obvious he is their one point agenda

How is oga?

Gej failed God and humanity
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by DLondonboiy: 12:28pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Bring it up guys

On earth and hereafter

You can decieve nairalanders and pretend you are human...but you can never deceive me..I know you are a robot...Sarrki2.0 has been on auto repeat since morning...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2017
Mujahideen where are you

Expecting you to put me in my rightful place

All I want you to know is Gej is a disaster
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

You can decieve nairalanders and pretend you are human...but you can never deceive me..I know you are a robot...Sarrki2.0 has been on auto repeat since morning...

E pain am
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:31pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

What is stale

Gej will never know peace in his life for the damaged he caused our dear country
You are on Gej matter daily while your written tenses has deteriorated to the extent we need to hide your typed words from kids who are growing up

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by DLondonboiy: 12:31pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am

LMAO.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:32pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:
Mujahideen where are you

Expecting you to put me in my rightful place

All I want you to know is Gej is a disaster
The Holy warrior is always around grin

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

LMAO.

Gej is failure

You know God knows
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by dumie(f): 12:34pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

How is oga?

Gej failed God and humanity

This line has become stale and old. It ain't selling anymore... Keep repeating yourself or better still say something new

14 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
The Holy warrior is always around grin

Pmb is God given

We will not allow anyone especially enemies of state
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2017
dumie:

This line has become stale and old. It ain't selling anymore... Keep repeating yourself or better still say something new

I know schools have resume

Almost time to pick up the kids from school

It's after 12 now
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2017
Mujahideen where at thou

Wailers are full of propaganda

Gej is a natural and human disaster
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by DLondonboiy: 12:39pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Gej is failure

You know God knows

Say it again..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Say it again..

For you I can agree with you

Coz atimes you are objective

Call Mujahideen for me
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by dumie(f): 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

I know schools have resume

Almost time to pick up the kids from school

It's after 12 now

Incoherent ranting grin
I guess "E pain am" in your language grin

12 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2017
dumie:

Incoherent ranting grin
I guess "E pain am" in your language grin

Be watchful of time my darling sis

Schools have resumed

The kids are leaders of tomorrow
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by DLondonboiy: 12:44pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

For you I can agree with you

Coz atimes you are objective

Call Mujahideen for me

A robot is patronizing me...haha..the world has ended.

Sarrki, who ruined Nigeria?...shout it, let's hear...

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
Mujahideen where are you ?

Gej is a failure

He's a disaster

He's a weapon of mass destruction
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Gej ruined it
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by DLondonboiy: 12:46pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Gej ruined it

Say it one more time...

Who runined Nigeria...?

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Since Mujahideen is not available

Let me brush it up on you

Hope your phone is fully charged?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Governors Divided As El-rufai, Ganduje, Battle Akeredolu, Bello, Oba / Bode George Wins Polling Unit For LP Candidate / Breaking News: Fire Outbreak At Muritala Mohammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.