Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech (37753 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2017
rozayx5:
since dollardinho came in

all african countries now use Nigeria as a bad example for everything

even Zimbabwe shades us these days undecided

The one your hero damaged

That God sent buhari is trying to repair
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 11:59am On May 16, 2017
dumie:

Yes, now he is trying to be objective for once and view things from the vantage point of the common man with no political sentiment attached
He only does so when the tide turns against him. He is still the same old Sarrki that believes that Buhari is Zeus that can't go wrong

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by RZArecta(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2017
sarrki:
We are now a laughing to other African countries due to bad leaders and bigotry followers over the years
are you yourself not a tribal and political bigot ? Use your tongue to count your teeth

13 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:00pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

The one your hero damaged

That God sent buhari is trying to repair
dumie, hope you see his Mother Theresa antics doesn't sell

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
He only does so when the tide turns against him. He is still the same old Sarrki that believes that Buhari is Zeus that can't go wrong

He his God sent

Your hero damaged our economy

We will never go back to Egypt
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

When you come to a forum like this you have to be decorum how you talk

Be guided how you talk to people here
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

Cc seun

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Can you kindly stay away from the internet with your grammatical blunders everywhere.

Soon Ghanians and Kenyans will use you to qualify other Nigerians

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:03pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:
He his God sent

Your hero damaged our economy

We will never go back to Egypt
Egypt? Stop public display of ignorance. Egypt is ahead of Nigeria in every facet.

N/B Using Egypt on a forum where people on a forum where people of diverse beliefs are shows the level of education you attained

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:04pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Cc seun

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
Seriously you just failed here because no rule was broken grin

14 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by dumie(f): 12:05pm On May 16, 2017
EzekaUdene:
how's your boyfriend omenkalives grin
Smh.. He is just a friend
And who are u ? Monitoring spirit I guess tongue

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Gosh, you just put Johnny English on the Pike grin

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
WTF. You just created a new country just like your dullard President

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

If I were u, I will just keep quiet.

Stop dancing unclad at the market place. As a member of bmc u have to earn ur pay, but atimes just keep quiet.

Buhari is a failure.

He himself knows this. He has brought shame to una and not us.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by EzekaUdene: 12:08pm On May 16, 2017
dumie:

Smh.. He is just a friend
And who are u ? Monitoring spirit I guess tongue
yes a very big headed monitoring spirit

enjoy the cucumber sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by dumie(f): 12:08pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
His antics do they ever sell grin

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Cc lalasticlala

Cc seun

Cc myndd44
Mother Theresa antics means compassion grin

Sarrki you need to limit yourself from political talk.

Take my advice

13 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Gosh, you just put Johnny English on the Pike grin

Leave that guy abeg.

He is still struggling with jamb.

I wonder how he will pass.

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

Take my advice

Lol

I know of all wailers

The one I don't know is a delapidated wailer
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:11pm On May 16, 2017
dumie:

His antics do they ever sell grin
I'm being reported for using that grin

His allies buy the cranks he sells because they have conditioned themselves to see things from only one prism.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

Take my advice

Which advice?

The more one is addicted to a vice, the more he cares less for an advice.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

I know of all wailers

The one I don't know is a delapidated wailer
I just got shot with a Johnny English bullet grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
I'm being reported for using that grin

His allies buy the cranks he sells because they have conditioned themselves to see things from only one prism.

Do u mean this?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
We are talking about the disgrace you are causing us with your grammatical blunders you are busy
diverting attention

Goodluck failed God and Humanity
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
jusRadical:

Which advice?

The more one is addicted to a vice, the more he cares less for an advice.
He is incorrigible but i will put him in his place today

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
I just got shot with a Johnny English bullet grin

Like president like his worshiper

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
jusRadical:

Do u mean this?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:14pm On May 16, 2017
jusRadical:

Like president like his worshiper
Two of a Kind grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by sarrki(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2017
jusRadical:

Do u mean this?

The drunkard of otuoke ruined our economy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
He is incorrigible but i will put him in his place today

Don't just waste ur time for him.

He is a robot programmed to uphold evil and senselessness.

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech by Mujaheeeden: 12:16pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Goodluck failed God and Humanity
Failure is relative so I'd advise you focus on developing yourself instead of firing missiles from Johnny English Turret

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bode George Wins Polling Unit For LP Candidate / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard / President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.