Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (22573 Views)

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / The Smart Investment Choice / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by DollarAngel(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
GOOD
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Appswheel(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Another opportunity that should make the list as No 6 is Kwese Dealership. You guys should make out time to visit www.kwese.com to apply to be a Kwese dealer, a new Satellite TV set to launch later this month or early July. They are the DSTV competitors Nigerians have been praying for.

Below is an opportunity for Kwese dish installers

Application Wheel Koncepts is recruiting Technites

Application Wheel Koncepts, a Super Technite, Kwese dealer in Lagos Nigeria is recruiting Technites. Technites are approved installers who perform quality installations and service calls visits for Kwese customers.
Successful candidates will be provided with necessary information and trainings.

Application Requirements
• Individuals between the ages of 18 – 40 years
• Ability to communicate fluently in English Language
• Ability to operate a smartphone
• Prior experience in dish installation services is an added advantage.

Application Process
• Complete application at http://www.technites.com/technite-register. Under Super Technite choose “Application Wheel Koncepts”
• Download Guarantors form here /5gcI2g and send completed form to mirthfemi@gmail.com by email

Remuneration
Attractive.

For enquiry call: 07052193183 or send mail to mirthfemi@gmail.com

Note: The application is free.
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Apus: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=ninochukwubrown post=57218967]I finished nysc a month ago.. Am looking for an investment to strt up with 1 million naira capital on my mind in two months time.. People have been giving me diff suggestions here & there.. Ranging from importation, farming biz & all that.. I need a cool business that really pays
I'm also thinking of making up the money and leave the country to make a living there.. I need your suggestions lovely people [/quote

my brother if the second option opens up pls don't hesitate to do sooo!!
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by franklingud(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Here in enugu state the only investment they know is where to chop pork meat, beef, point and kill and wash it down with hero or life.

For me life and Heineken with chicken joor. grin grin grin grin
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Shakitibob0: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
AreaFada2:

My dear, just let dem dey yarn. I don lose money taya for tenant. They prefer to pay lawyer than pay rent. Abi na farming person never try be it poultry or plantain farming or shop?
For diaspora people it is far, far worse. Nobody wants to sweat to make your business prosper. They'll rather siphon your money. shocked shocked

Nothing is normal in 9ja.
Most prospering big business have big govt patronage where anything goes.
lol...no lies sir
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by kashflynn(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
If you are in Lagos and you are actually serious about what you said, then contact me and let's talk 08064694353 ..

ninochukwubrown:
I finished nysc a month ago.. Am looking for an investment to strt up with 1 million naira capital on my mind in two months time.. People have been giving me diff suggestions here & there.. Ranging from importation, farming biz & all that.. I need a cool business that really pays
I'm also thinking of making up the money and leave the country to make a living there.. I need your suggestions lovely people
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Fish4wealth: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a land of many opportunities and their is no doubt about the prevailing challenges. Nevertheless, daily, many Nigerians still makes legitimate money from their idea turned business.
The list of business opportunities in Nigeria is endless and the fact that someone failed in a particular business does undermine the prospect in such business.
Have you wondered why the banking sector remains very attractive....it runs a daily inflow and outflow of money. And you and I contributed to their growth.
As rightly said, after an idea comes financing....should an idea be SMART and yield good return....investment are bound to come.
I run a business in the financial sector known as ESUSU...an the idea has a unique feature few banks know off...a year into the business I realise how you can make your account active for investment opportunities.
Interested in learning this business and other businesses in agriculture, you can join me on www.Facebook.com/agrowealthng or drop your WhatsApp contact here.
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by tectonotimes: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
metronaija2:
If you’re an entrepreneur or investor looking where to invest your money with good returns, the following are smart investment opportunities in Nigeria that you can leverage on. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 4 smart investment opportunities in Nigeria that you can take advantage of.

Livestock Farming

This is one of the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria especially with the federal government’s ban on the importation of live or frozen poultry beds. It’s generally a booming business in Nigeria and with the 170+ millions mouths to feed, there will always be demand for livestock. The major challenges of this venture are lack of technical know-how and use of crude equipments, which hampers the industry’s growth, however if you have the adequate knowledge and patience to nurture this venture, you will reap immensely.

Sewing Specialized Uniforms

There are over 500 schools (crèche, primary and secondary) in Lagos alone and that number is still on the increase. These schools need uniforms and you can be the one to provide that. Aside educational institutions, individuals and corporate institutions also need uniforms for security personnel and staff, even military, paramilitary and non-paramilitary organizations need uniforms. You can position yourself to supply these uniforms and make good money from it.

Real Estate

People are always going to need homes, apartments, residences, office spaces etc. Rather than piling your money up in the bank, invest in real estate. You can buy a land in a good location, give it time to appreciate and sell at a much higher price, or rent out an existing property. If you don’t want to go through the ups and downs of running a real estate development business,you can simply invest the development of shopping malls, residential apartments, events and conference halls etc. Some real estate consulting firms that can help with this are Cappa D’Alberto, Whitebricks, Propertylink Real Estate Investment Limited, Elegant Court etc.

Daycare Center

It is surprising that more people are not leveraging on this business opportunity considering the increasing demand for quality child daycare services. Both parents are now working harder to generate enough income to keep the family going, thus increasing the demand for these daycare services. Yes there are a number of daycare centers but not many are of the exceptional and reassuring quality most parents are looking for, that’s why many parents will rather leave their children with a relative. You can leverage on this and come into this venture with exceptional service, recommendations and quality to help you stand out positively. You can start small as a small-scale babysitting service or nanny agency and expand to a full-scale childcare center.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/smart-investment-opportunities-in.html

OP, you did not mention Export Business. This is where someone can just invest small amount of money and get staggering returns. Click on the first link on my signature for more information.
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Lawalemi(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lilimax:
This will be a story for another day ~ Jimmy Disu embarassed
Lol @ Jimi Disu
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by danemenike: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Good
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Ifecoded(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fish4wealth:
Nigeria is indeed a land of many opportunities and their is no doubt about the prevailing challenges. Nevertheless, daily, many Nigerians still makes legitimate money from their idea turned business.
The list of business opportunities in Nigeria is endless and the fact that someone failed in a particular business does undermine the prospect in such business.
Have you wondered why the banking sector remains very attractive....it runs a daily inflow and outflow of money. And you and I contributed to their growth.
As rightly said, after an idea comes financing....should an idea be SMART and yield good return....investment are bound to come.
I run a business in the financial sector known as ESUSU...an the idea has a unique feature few banks know off...a year into the business I realise how you can make your account active for investment opportunities.
Interested in learning this business and other businesses in agriculture, you can join me on www.Facebook.com/agrowealthng or drop your WhatsApp contact here.
Let's see how this turns out to be- 08171978281
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by alanka(f): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Yeah!!! They are good.
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Fish4wealth: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ifecoded:

Let's see how this turns out to be- 08171978281
Seeing is believing....hope you've checked out our Facebook page....
Once I have 20 contacts i will add you up and share our business with you.....they are businesses you can do yourself.
Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by michealabm: 1:29am On Jun 07, 2017
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? 1plot of Land for HOW MUCH?!

Unbelievable Offer!!!!!!

Plot of Land Available For Sale at Sabon Gida, Kaduna Abuja Expressway Tollgate behind FRSC Office.

Price: 80,000naira per plot

Plan your future now.

How do you want it? 1plot, 1acre mention it.. #Evogaw_Global_Link

Call More Info: 09039171691

Why are you still reading this?? CALL NOW!

Re: Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Ifecoded(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fish4wealth:

Seeing is believing....hope you've checked out our Facebook page....
Once I have 20 contacts i will add you up and share our business with you.....they are businesses you can do yourself.
Will be waiting. Am yet to check your fb page tho.
Will do that later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years / Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience / 30 Businesses That Can Make You A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.