Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke (28627 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' / Jim Iyke: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Master's Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Jim, so those ladies do not know your Instagram account ?

What purpose is the post supposed fulfill cos its no more a blackOps operations now.

Oh, I see, you celebrities cant do without social media.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Chimeluv(f): 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Zeeworld and Telemundo i jump and pass ! angry angry angry
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by SANdos: 12:43pm On May 16, 2017
You no be actor? No be your job be that? Because no be your star for the movie you de jealous.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 16, 2017
Wheres his own masters degree
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 16, 2017
Bro! No be only u. I do feel like slapping guys watching that station. angry angry very womanlike, rubbish angry angry
rawpadgin:
the one that pisses me off the most is when i see a full fledged guy man watching the demn program with keen interest

well, as long as u don't use it the disturb my EPL matches

Seven days with soccer..............

makes one weak
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by vaca1: 12:55pm On May 16, 2017
MisterLomantic:

Especially all these girls from the land of the rising potopoto cheesy

I don't know why they just like people with lighter skin, they're really suffering from inferiority complex

It's the same way their mothers jumped on the missionaries that introduced Christianity to them

Instead of simply marrying Chinedu, they'll start looking for one handsome Sanjay or Raj
look at the topic and look at what you posted and you call yourself a human being. i think you are suffering from i must comment by force syndrome. well shaa your post reeks of immaturity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 16, 2017
damton:

so how do we solve this?

you don't cheesy
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by lovethchioma(f): 1:21pm On May 16, 2017
But on a more serious note.. I wonder why most people are addicted to that zee world
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by SaintNemesis(f): 1:24pm On May 16, 2017
Everyone is entitled to choose what they find as entertainment. As for Zeeworld most of their movies are far too childish for a matured mind. I think they act for children. The only one that makes a little sense at the beginning. Always ends like a child's play. But. Talking of Telemundo, I would rather watch Telemundo than any of these stereotype Nollywood movies. I love Telemundo because of the nice fashionable outfitsas well as the content of their movies. Most Nollywood movies lack content and have similar storyline, you always know the way they will end. Football is real entertainment too. But I still know people that see football as foolishness, they ask "how can grown men be chasing ball around, sweating for 90mins.
So Jim Iyke should shut up! And stop talking as if he acts better than those Telemundo and Zeeworld stars.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by LEOVOLUTION(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Jim iyke just seeking for cheap attention.. If he were serious, he wouldn't have brought it to social media.

The ability to detect and enjoy humor-laced statements is a gift, please try not to be left out. Obviously he knows word would get out, like it's out now. So just try to laugh at times like this, be happy and not always Sherlock holming every pun intended statement meant for your entertainment.
This recession sef.

3 Likes

Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by sekem: 1:30pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
[ sad
After reading this, I am confused;
I can't tell if

He wanted to show off his vocabulary prowess,

-Tell us about his decent unmarried sisters who are not on Social Media.
-Tell us he has a PA and driver
-Notify us that he is constantly abroad
-Encourage us to slid into his DMs?

But one thing is obvious.
That dude is a proud-ass Wannabe looking for some attention.

Nwannaa, biko I nwere idea ebe m ga-enweta nwa obi adaka?
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Jim iyke just seeking for cheap attention.. If he were serious, he wouldn't have brought it to social media.

All these silent-screamers!! Low key una dey crush on Jimmy. cool
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by yinkeys(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2017
Bad belle full this thread sha. smiley

I like this pic though, d^pe angle plus he posed like a king.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by do4luv14(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
[ sad
I can't tell if

hide ur face in shame, cos if you understand clearly what he was going thru, and dose like him, you won't wanna buy a cable in ur home
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by do4luv14(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2017
IamJix:
cry
Those series/channels are addictive as fvck
and they are related to ladies mostly.

bro I tell you, they can be an additive worster than a womanizer and skirt
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by do4luv14(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2017
librangyps:
may God deliver me from telemundo

but JIm, you get fans wey de watch your nonsense too o , time spent watching your home videos from part 1 to 5 reach to obtain doctorate

dia is differences between his home video and ZEEWORLD, or TELEMUNDU ,

hav you seen any TV program playing a part 4to5times daily
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by do4luv14(m): 2:05pm On May 16, 2017
oyb:
Who would believe - I am in full agreement. I have the same problem.

nah only you, the tin pain ehn, ah no gree pay nepa bill for two month, mak Dem no see light watch
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Heavance(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2017
It has reduced na, unlike last year when they had about 4 Indian soap operas, it was crazy then......
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 16, 2017
This guy just advertized Zee World. Is soraite.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by mekstaniac(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2017
MUMU. NA YOU Go PAY FOR THE MASTERS?
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by ImaIma1(f): 2:19pm On May 16, 2017
I can't stand those channels. I lack the patience to follow it. The suspense can be unnecessary and annoying especially Zee world. I only tolerate them when I am at the salon or at my friend's place.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Deepfreezer(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2017
Hahhahah but you will encourage people to watch the shiit you produce. Ehhh jim iyke. Niggah you jusy jealous the bolkywood are doimg a veey nice job.
But for me hunger gi wire all of em woods. Cos the only movie industry I follow is Hollywood.
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by dealslip(f): 2:35pm On May 16, 2017
ekensi01:
Are you kidding me?
ayam not understanding you. not everyone likes Zee world duh
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by librangyps(f): 2:44pm On May 16, 2017
lol cheesy

i guess i made a sarcastic exaggeration grin grin grin

do4luv14:

dia is differences between his home video and ZEEWORLD, or TELEMUNDU ,

hav you seen any TV program playing a part 4to5times daily
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Gmajor(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2017
MisterLomantic:

Especially all these girls from the land of the rising potopoto cheesy

I don't know why they just like people with lighter skin, they're really suffering from inferiority complex

It's the same way their mothers jumped on the missionaries that introduced Christianity to them

Instead of simply marrying Chinedu, they'll start looking for one handsome Sanjay or Raj

you're brain dead
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by GR8W: 3:03pm On May 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by lelvin(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2017
Since he doesn't waste his precious time on zee world he should have like five or six masters now. Maybe two from Havard, another two ABU Zaria just like Dino
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by piagetskinner(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2017
even though his post aimed at displaying his vocabulary prowess he still drives home a point

I dunno y people (ladies especially) watch telemumdo and zee world there's nothing to gain there. just useless fantasies

its even more sickening to see guys watch it
there are better things to do with ones time
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 16, 2017
Na tru o. Nd it's so annoying ehn! D worst tin is dat non of d series r eva reasonable. Just like stories written by kids. Too bad dere's only one tv in our house...bcus of dat trash of a channel I can't watch tv at home again mtcheeeww
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 16, 2017
Deepfreezer:
Hahhahah but you will encourage people to watch the shiit you produce. Ehhh jim iyke. Niggah you jusy jealous the bolkywood are doimg a veey nice job.
But for me hunger gi wire all of em woods. Cos the only movie industry I follow is Hollywood.
Yes o Hollywood 4 life. To hell wit dose trash dey call nollywood nd zeeworld
Re: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Masters' Courses -jim Iyke by professorchuks(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
[ sad
I can't tell if

u guys hv problem ooo, if person do, una go say he too dey form, if he no do, una go still say same tin... plz free d nigga joor let him express him self, he is nt in ur bondage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RMD & Don Jazzy Land In Scotland In Search Of The Perfect Johnnie Walker Blend / Wizkid & Timaya Send Love To One Another On Twitter. / Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.