Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Parent Appreciation Series (dad) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parent Appreciation Series (dad) (312 Views)

Parent Pranks Son With Empty Pack Of Iphone 11 / Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years / Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parent Appreciation Series (dad) by Ninaperdido(f): 11:59am On May 16, 2017
It is high time we showed appreciation to the two wonderful people who found each other and worked on a relationship that led to the conception of each and every one of us.
Today goes to the Dads, our very first bodyguards, the first role models {for the sons} and the first picture of a husband{for the daughters}. I call mine Daddy, what do you call yours?
Dear Daddy,
I know you are not perfect, I know how much we clash but I wanna say a big thank you
Thank you for being the responsible head of the family,
Thank you for setting good principles that stick like super duper glue,
Thank you daddy for being my first teacher and my competent Government tutor,
Thank you for not being too high handed and for not being to loosed with your disciplinary methods,
Thank you for your consistency, for striving for a better future for us,
Thank you for giving me the first picture of the kind of man I should settle with,
Thank you for being my Daddy,
I want to also send out my heart felt condolences to as many who have lost their dads, the Lord will fill the void immeasurably.
A special shoutout to the future dads, may you be better than your dads.
This is not a long post, simply comment on what you appreciate your dad for.

Still NiƱa

(1) (Reply)

So Lovely : Couple Who Got Married Just 3 Days After They Met Celebrate 37th Wed / Get Unlimited Udemy, Wso(warrior Special Offer),lynda- Files. / What Is Giving You Stress In Port Harcourt You Need Help With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.