Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) (71149 Views)

Princess Vitarah: "Masturbate" (Video) / BIG DICK WANTED! PLEASE HELP PRINCESS VITARAH IF YOUR DICK IS BIG!!!! / Nigerian Female Singer, Princess Vitarah Invites Men With Huge Manhood In Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:05pm On May 16, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Me too. Make I find Mr. 20 today. kiss
20 no go even do your own because your pussssssy Na extra extra large e be grin grin grin
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by seeker121(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2017
See someone's goal in life,well her life and that's her problem.....
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 16, 2017
What's the fuss?

The guys have been singing about pussies and all that since centuries ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by 99foxxy(f): 1:07pm On May 16, 2017
Wack.
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by kingsleefolli(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2017
I wept when I saw Naija flag at the background.and this Igbo family again.she need to join aunty kemi olounloyo in prison.for brain clearance. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by mickeymimi: 1:11pm On May 16, 2017
She is talented tho ...but......... dont they all talk about.........cassava...... cucumber .......s3x...and other things....all of them .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXAJZCf1wi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us9L5WkTyv8

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Laple0541(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Attention seekers...please, who know when Jesus is coming back? i am tired of all these daily sins, i can't even go to CHURCH.

He's coming next tomorrow...Shhhh don't tell anybody o

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by jfizle247(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Oh this girl grin,she's the one that sang that "naija womanliness is the tightest" song that went viral one time.
I guess her way of gaining cheap publicity is to record songs with obscene sexual lyrics because hey!Sex sells wink

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by bigfather(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2017
winkmart:
In her new visuals titled "I Want 20 Inch D*ck", Princess Vitarah who made her debut in the Nigerian music scene in March, 2016 with a contentious song titled 'Nigerian P***y' has done it again with another sensational video.

The rapper advocated for a huge manhood she could feel in her head once it enters her body and she also bragged about her expertise in administering mouth action.

In a solo video appearance, she showcases the Nigerian flag in the background with several cucumber fruits flaunted in a s*xually suggestive manner.

Princess Vitarah has been heavily bashed by Nigerian puritans who found her songs dirty, erotic and crude but she seems unstoppable.

In an interview, she narrates she was born in the States but that her family moved back to Lagos, Nigeria and her family’s village, Arochukwu — when she was little.

She lived in Houston, Texas for a while before arriving in Los Angeles last summer. “I knew that L.A. is really really competitive and I wanted to try and figure out how I could stand out from all the millions of other artists that are here,” she told a journalist.

Watch her new video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObqQSR66Gmc

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/i-want-20-d-ick-nigerian-us-based.html

lalasticlala

You for make am 50 INCHES naa.... So that the thing go rupture ya womb !

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by stevecantrell: 1:15pm On May 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu isnt far away...call him.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by AngelicBeing: 1:16pm On May 16, 2017
Boring and meaningless video, next news jare sad
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Nellybank(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2017
u will surely get what u want one day. Idiot
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Wolexpoly: 1:16pm On May 16, 2017
winkmart:
In her new visuals titled "I Want 20 Inch D*ck", Princess Vitarah who made her debut in the Nigerian music scene in March, 2016 with a contentious song titled 'Nigerian P***y' has done it again with another sensational video.

The rapper advocated for a huge manhood she could feel in her head once it enters her body and she also bragged about her expertise in administering mouth action.

In a solo video appearance, she showcases the Nigerian flag in the background with several cucumber fruits flaunted in a s*xually suggestive manner.

Princess Vitarah has been heavily bashed by Nigerian puritans who found her songs dirty, erotic and crude but she seems unstoppable.

In an interview, she narrates she was born in the States but that her family moved back to Lagos, Nigeria and her family’s village, Arochukwu — when she was little.

She lived in Houston, Texas for a while before arriving in Los Angeles last summer. “I knew that L.A. is really really competitive and I wanted to try and figure out how I could stand out from all the millions of other artists that are here,” she told a journalist.

Watch her new video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObqQSR66Gmc

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/i-want-20-d-ick-nigerian-us-based.html

lalasticlala

A BIG DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD , A BIGGER DISGRACE TO AFRICANS AND A TOTAL DISGRACE TO HER COUNTRY NIGERIA. WHATEVER MESSAGE YOU THINK YOU ARE PASSING NOW ( JUST TO MAKE MONEY) YOU WILL REGRET LATER WHEN YOUR CHILDREN GROWS TO SEE WHAT THEIR MAMA WAS.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by 007author(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2017
99foxxy:
Wack.

Nice song
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Sike(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2017
sonofLuci:
She is very ugly.
And very Dirty
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by willibounce1(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin
Naija get plenty mad people living abroad

Another Crazy guy is Speedy Darlington who live in New York

Speed Darlington that guy is more crazier than Vic O

The guy is causing commotion on Instagram every week

Bangdididam!!!
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 16, 2017
Oh.. If nothing else, I do like her boldness.

She did Spongebob and Tell Your Husband too, right?

Haha smiley

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 16, 2017
You are no longer watching(sh) you are doing Blue Film..

Child of the world...you have joined bad gang, you have joined secret cult!

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 16, 2017
I'd make love while playing this music...nice one girl!

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Theblackstalln: 1:24pm On May 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na only one inch prick lala get, he no fit help the girl
He will link her with her suitors no or should call them clients
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by burkingx(f): 1:27pm On May 16, 2017
grin

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by mickeymimi: 1:27pm On May 16, 2017
Naija pu33...y singer princess Vitarah at Olamide concert ....".Naija pu33....y is the tightest"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YQeJGImvNA

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by SUNDICOS(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2017
RUBBISH
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by fortunechy(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2017
cucumber gang leader
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2017
musicians and actors/actresses are really bad role models to follow
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by kuchikau: 1:42pm On May 16, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2017
it's like life wey dy ur bdy no get value again

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 16, 2017
Well, people do many weird things to make money in this clime, who am I to judge?

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Oppypoppy: 1:56pm On May 16, 2017
She looks dirty. She better find God now that she is still breathing, to wash her filth away b4 it is too late...bad shild.
Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by Damfostopper(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2017
dis girl yaff come again.... first it was " naija pucci is the tighest and cream of the crop.... "....now na 20inches diick.... she shud go for elephant leg

Re: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) by 9jja(f): 2:12pm On May 16, 2017
Ashawo na work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HOT BANG!: Best Of Oritse Femi By DJ Wise1 (hot Mixtape) / Upload Ur Songs !Now! Naija Stars Are Waiting To Download it / Burna Boy Wins Grammy With 'Twice As Tall' Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.