Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter (2266 Views)

42-year Old Panel Beater Redesigns Vw Beetle / Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter / Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter by Erokelly: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2010
Plzz i want to build a solar panel & invecter,local or forei one.pls someone to help me out on wat to get(materias)hw to go abut it. It process,conection.
Re: Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter by FILEBE(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2010
my guy. u have come to the right place to ask such as i was just scrolling through the elecrtonic forum when i saw ur post. this inverters and solar panels has been my source of income for the past 3 years now and i have not counted any loss, i make for virtually every company around my area,Oshodi. i also build from any circuits that u can get anywhere from planet earth.\
so my guy if there is any work of electronics u wish to implement, i am here to help! this are my infos
company:powtech electronics
Address:17 makinde streeet,oshodi, lagos
phone number:07030666537(please no night calls)
Re: Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter by newvision: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2010
Are you suggesting you can build Solar Panels? pls provide some more info
Re: Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter by dani1luv: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=15pt]I dont know about this. . I'm Sorry[/size]
Re: Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter by iukpe: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
FILEBE

Take my advice and post your prices here, there is no need to make your prices a secret, personally I think its the wrong approach to business. If people know your prices they will tell you if its affordable or not, besides you will certainly get orders from interested people who can afford it. All fingers they say, are not equal.

I have noticed your replies to a few posts on inverters always deliver just your phone number without any price information. This is 2010 and competition is the key to staying on top.
Re: Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter by Blog2010: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2010
@IUKPE

I understand the reason that individuals prefer not to post prices on their threads; this is because each individual(s) has different energy consumtion needs and requirements. On average the cost of a 'watt' is N800 - N900 therefore if you want to generate 100w your cost for the panel can range between N80,000 - N90,000. This is excluding the other components such as battery, charge contollers and inverter.

It is advisable that an alternative energy consultant be consulted prior to purchasing panels, so proper advice can be given in regards to required power to be generated. The consultant should be able to conduct an energy survey based on your appliances plus usage and should be able to advice on energy efficient products and appliance so that the required energy consumption can be reduced therefore allowing for reduced cost of solar power.

do drop a post if more advice is required
Re: Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter by justyinka(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2010
I have 120watt solar panel forsale, if interested call me on 080353085110 or email me on justyinka23@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter by trhymes(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2010
This stuffs does not come cheap.
Re: Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter by drlateef: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2010
Hi,
To build a solar system you would want to decide whether it is a grid-tied or mains-tied system. Grid-tied system I believe will not be applicable for the present situation in Nigeria because everyone would want to generate electricity for use in their own homes, not to sell any supplus energy to the national grid. Therefore, for the mains-tied system you need solar panels of the wattage and voltage you required after conducting a research on the amount of electrical and electronic appliances you want to power at home. You also need a solar charger/controller that regulates the amount of energy going in to the batteries from the solar panels and the amount going out of batteries to the inverters en route the mains supply. You also need batteries that will store the energy coming from solar panels. The batteries are then connected to inverters that will change the voltage to a sine wave voltage which most appliances in Nigeria use. The batteries, inverters and charger/controller all have ratings in terms of voltage and wattage (Watts). The one you need depends on amount of total watts and voltage you need to run your appliances at home. You need to do some addition her and should be easier if you have the knowledge of physics and electricity.
These needed materials are obtainable on eBay website and you can compare and get the best price. I do not know if they will post these materials to Nigeria. You can also buy them in Nigeria but I cannot say anything about the quality of Nigerian products. You can also get some of the products as used which are as good as new and very cheap. These are the basics, and I hope that helps.
Re: Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter by Jonnynasz: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
I can give you 2 days free trial on my solar panel kit, if you are satified then we can talk about the price. The solar panel kits I sell at the moment comes with everything you need to run TV, FAN and BULB. You can connect within 10 minutes free electricity for life no connection fee from my electricians. I can also give you solar panel to power fridge, fan, tv, radio, bulb, charge phones and laptops.
to see my solar panel kit in action please log on to www.noisecube.com/videos.php here you will see video of the panel, how to set it up and what it can do and if you like to order UK made panel please go to www.ageego.com
I hope this help.
Re: Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter by Jonnynasz: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2010
I can give you 2 days free trial on my solar panel kit, if you are satified then we can talk about the price. The solar panel kits I sell at the moment comes with everything you need to run TV, FAN and BULB. You can connect within 10 minutes free electricity for life no connection fee from my electricians. I can also give you solar panel to power fridge, fan, tv, radio, bulb, charge phones and laptops.
to see my solar panel kit in action please log on to www.noisecube.com/videos.php here you will see video of the panel, how to set it up and what it can do and if you like to order UK made panel please go to www.ageego.com
I hope this help.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Answer To Google Search Engine: Nintag / GET How To Do Mtn Unlimited Browser / USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.