Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) (40315 Views)

Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church / Ambode Commissions Multiple Lay-by, Slip Road In Ketu / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
seriouly

just this

This is my area if you know it before and now, then you will comment your reserve in the Lagoon.....The poster didn't post the picture of the whole place....But what a transformation and the relieve this have brought to transporters around here

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:41pm On May 16, 2017
CXLVII:
And Obiano is busy signing MOU upandan

Clearing ancestral forest for an airport that will only be built on paper!
undecided
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Igboesika: 2:41pm On May 16, 2017
CXLVII:
And Obiano is busy signing MOU upandan

Clearing ancestral forest for an airport that will only be built on paper!
Focus on the topic.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by oladimejiX: 2:41pm On May 16, 2017
Baeb:
Ambo.. Atide... Seriously i stay in this area and i must commend this laudable action by Governor Ambode. He has indeed restructured Berger. Itesiwaju eko... Long live our amiable Governor
house rent is definitely going up in that area
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Bobby4090: 2:42pm On May 16, 2017
I swear this man will not spend a kobo on campaigning for re-election. The thousands of visible projects he must have commissioned by then will make even the dead and trees on the road side vote for him

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by joenor(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2017
Nice one I swear.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2017
Ordinary pedestrian bridge. Things that ought to be a right for citizens are considered privilege.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:44pm On May 16, 2017
Eko oni baje wink
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2017
isax:
why this ceremony

is there really need for the commissioning of this pedestrian bridge? I think this would have been better done in some other place or other form.some people will be hel in a traffic jam due to this event now. ...

Sorry sir, senior traffic controller.

As Lastma-General, you can go chase them off the sidewalks let them go and commission it inside Shuku Obuko Alabama International Toilet built by Obiano.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by toocoded: 2:46pm On May 16, 2017
oladimejiX:

house rent is definitely going up in that area
Still discussed it with a colleague this morning though. I hope it doesnt
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by delectablegyal(f): 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
hae folakemigeh is that you?
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2017
IamUdo:
Ordinary pedestrian bridge. Things that ought to be a right for citizens are considered privilege.

Hypocrite, did Akpabio do up to this before you villagers called him 'Mr Uncommon Transformation'?

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Duru009(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2017
Next accidental President of Nigeria come 2019!!!
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by yungmill(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2017
OK well done.

At this age in time if commissioning bridge is the best a governor can do to warrant fanfare then something is wrong somewhere. At 2017 this is what the supposed best of the best can offer.

Na big wa
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Bosegelu(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2017
Kudos to the Governor.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by bkool7(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2017
mmsen:

It's his stock (singular).
thanks
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Jabioro: 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
O ya to! You're are not like them... working steadily.. Eko oni baje..
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by calyto: 2:54pm On May 16, 2017
You're already drunk by this time?
Dem dey call better name, you dey call Wike.

Ambode is number 1-6.
Obiano is number 7
Ganduje is number 8
Aregbesola is 9
and Wike will be dragging number 10 with Kwara State gov.

I no say Ortom na Idiot so you no fit insult me again. talk another one

lofty900:
He's trying but he shouldn't compare himself with Mr project himself. The one and only wike

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2017
Ambode is really trying is best
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2017
PearlStreet:

Hypocrite, did Akpabio do up to this before you villagers called him 'Mr Uncommon Transformation'?

It's very obvious you form a critical part of the dimwits in Nigeria. I'm not for calabar or cross rivers so I'm not aware of any title bestowed on akpabio. This observation is general for the whole nation.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
on top bridge?
and why were people allowed to overcrowd it. it could collapse and even dangerous in case of stampede.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
BrutalJab:

What's all this gibberish and incoherent nonsense you normally write

Must you disgrace your self and ur paymasters every time

If you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute here, please go and prepare for your jamb exam.
Looking for cheap likes, eh?
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by shinatownj(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2017
Great job by the governor and as someone that lives in that area we are very grateful.

But Nigeria and Nigerians need to grow beyond all this fanfare. Must the governor come and commission a pedestrian bridge? Great job yes but we should have moved pass this. The LG chairman can commission and we will all be happy.

Thank you
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by BrutalJab: 3:03pm On May 16, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Looking for cheap likes, eh?
... Only IF the cheap likes can even dash u small brain.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
IamUdo:

It's very obvious you form a critical part of the dimwits in Nigeria. I'm not for calabar or cross rivers so I'm not aware of any title bestowed on akpabio. This observation is general for the whole nation.

You must be mistaking me for one of the members of your lineage of nonentities.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Michel2013: 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
PearlStreet:
Hawking in Berger is prohibited and attracts a fine of N90, 000.

Fanyogo and Ugwu developers:

ordinary pedestrian bridge you are masturbating upandown.
asorry for u
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by admax(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2017
You wouldn't understand, only Lagosians or people who commute those routes will understand what LASG did there.

isax:
wehdonsir
but why this event?

is there really need for the commissioning of this pedestrian bridge? I think this would have been better done in some other place or other form.some people will be hel in a traffic jam due to this event now. ...
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2017
Michel2013:

ordinary pedestrian bridge you are masturbating upandown.
asorry for u

That pedestrian bridge is gonna attract your brothers to Lagos for Fanyogo and gala development.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by hardeycute(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2017
Good work,this man sees money and is working with it unlike his other brothers in the south.

Just to commission a bridge instigated a CEREMONY.Someone should tell them it is their duty and it is our right
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by deomelo: 3:09pm On May 16, 2017
calyto:

You're already drunk by this time?
Dem dey call better name, you dey call Wike.

Ambode is number 1-6.
Obiano is number 7
Ganduje is number 8
Aregbesola is 9
and Wike will be dragging number 10 with Kwara State gov.

I no say Ortom na Idiot so you no fit insult me again. talk another one

But Aregbe commissioned more projects than that all the people on our list combined including Ambode.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Josmila(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2017
If Ambode continues like this, he might end up being the best Governor Lagos has ever produced in recent times, all thanks Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

I stay around that axis and I know first hand what commuters suffered on that road on a daily basis. Common sense and responsiveness of governor has brought a solution. Now I can leave my house at any time without having to factor in time to be spent in traffic. I'm sure this is also the joy of other commuters in other parts of Lagos where the government have touched with their magic wand.

Kudos to Governor Ambode!

Itesiwaju!
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by DATMAT(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2017
GOV AMBODE YOUR CONTRACTOR FCC DID WICKED JOB AT THE NEW OWORO ROAD DIVERTING DRAINAGE TO OLADEKOYA STREET oworoshoki the place always flooded, why all this wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses / The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.