Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) (40319 Views)

Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church / Ambode Commissions Multiple Lay-by, Slip Road In Ketu / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Josmila(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2017
deomelo:

I saw it, I was just furthering my point.

Okay man. It's all good. We all want the best for the state and Nigeria in general.. applauding the good things done won't hurt eh? grin

Let's breath..

Peace!
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2017
deomelo:

[img]http://4.bp..com/_bDcpR_wJ7hk/S-qhzB4bTBI/AAAAAAAAD38/Peu1-oRBADA/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

That was in 2010.

I can not rate Ambode highly just because of overhead bridge ater 2 years in office, Fash2ola commissioned Okota itire bridge during his first 2 years in office and we did not say he was the best governor of Lagos state ever so why are we saying the best governor because of ordinary overhead bridge?

guy, why are u talking lke this na?.....ppl arent praising him base on d ped bridge but base on developmntal policies!..wen u talk of budgetting, ambo has a better admin skills dan fashola!..he generates better revenue dan fashola dats why d budget was high,.fashola wudnt av got such budget because he cudnt generate d funds!.....
Having taking time to see how investors are rushing down to lag because of ambode policies?...
Did u knw visionscape came with over 80billion naira to invest on lagos waste managemnt?
Guy, slow down abeg, d govnor has a lot in store for us! !..plz do take a sit while he unveils his plans!
God bless Lagos
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:
Thank you God

Tinubu weldone for been a good and visionary leader

I firstly opposed Ambo
But as a leader you see what we don't see

Tinubu nightmare of developers, enemies of state and wailers
fashola also tried his best. The person that designed the development plan of Lagos really tried
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by BrutalJab: 5:00pm On May 16, 2017
AnonyNymous:

If you're currently reading this post please like and share the above user's posts. He has low self esteem and feels the need to resort to cheap, baseless insults, unrelated to the topic of discourse, hoping that his brazen display of crassness would fetch him a few likes and shares.
hahahahahahahahha

look how unwise you sound bla bla bla
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by deomelo: 5:04pm On May 16, 2017
Emeritusseun:

guy, why are u talking lke this na?.....ppl arent praising him base on d ped bridge but base on developmntal policies!..wen u talk of budgetting, ambo has a better admin skills dan fashola!..he generates better revenue dan fashola dats why d budget was high,.fashola wudnt av got such budget because he cudnt generate d funds!.....
Having taking time to see how investors are rushing down to lag because of ambode policies?...
Did u knw visionscape came with over 80billion naira to invest on lagos waste managemnt?
Guy, slow down abeg, d govnor has a lot in store for us! !..plz do take a sit while he unveils his plans!
God bless Lagos

1. What development policies when all we've seen so far are just basic roads and pedestrian bridges that even poor states are doing everyday?

2. IGR and revenue under Fashola grew from ordinary N500 million when he assumed office to N23 billion so what's your point?

And who set the foundation stone for whatever Ambode is generating. Fashola.

3. You are here bragging over budget, but after 2 years of the largest budgets in the history of Nigeria, all we are looking is common pedestrian bridge that even poor states are building everyday.

4. And please let Ambode unfold is yet to be unveiled so called plans after 2 years in office instead of making it up for him on the internet.

5. Ambode has better admin skills, but he can not even deliver half of what Fashola with smaller budget delivered in less than 2 years.?

You are not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by deomelo: 5:05pm On May 16, 2017
Josmila:

Okay man. It's all good. We all want the best for the state and Nigeria in general.. applauding the good things done won't hurt eh? grin

Let's breath..

Peace!

Likewise.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2017
deomelo:

1. What development policies when all we've seen so far are just basic roads and pedestrian bridges that even poor states are doing everyday?

2. IGR and revenue under Fashola grew from ordinary N500 million when he assumed office to N23 billion so what's your point?

3. You are here bragging over budget, but after 2 years of the largest budgets in the history of Nigeria, all we are looking is common pedestrian bridge that even poor states are building everyday.

4. And please let Ambode unfold is yet to be unveiled so called plans after 2 years in office instead of making it up for him on the internet.

you are quick to say dat fashola set d pace in wch ambode trending!
Have u taken some time to look at d recent reform going on in d health sector? Or how hard he is reforming d security of d state?..what about the new environmntal bill he pioneered,.
So 23billion to wat it is now?
I can assure u dat things are on set waiting to be exploded, bro, chilll.....ambo,we are coming,,.
Like i av said,God will spare our lives to see the goodness in Lag and d governmnt!
Thanks bro pointing my attention to how fashola moved IGR from 500million to 23billion
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by buchibrand(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2017
Please stop this show of ignorance bro, you are not in Lagos and even if you are, you simply don't move around. This project is not all about the pedestrian bridge but a whole lot of construction work on the road, drainage system and remodeling of the motor park. Please visit the place to see things for yourself before saying things you don't know anything about. Ambode is a unique administrator, well done sir.

deomelo:

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by wayseir: 5:20pm On May 16, 2017
Okay. start commissioning everything. Just know I won't vote you for second term. Cos I already know how the second term will be. I hope all Lagosians can understand and share my view.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Michel2013: 5:23pm On May 16, 2017
good but the roofing left a lot to be desired
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 16, 2017
delectablegyal:
hae folakemigeh is that you?
yes please
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by fakati(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2017
In as much as I support development of Lagos this opening of pedestrian bridge with this ceremony was it not wasting of precious time in which I thought Lagos is too big for,eko koni baje.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by deomelo: 6:00pm On May 16, 2017
Emeritusseun:

you are quick to say dat fashola set d pace in wch ambode trending!
Have u taken some time to look at d recent reform going on in d health sector? Or how hard he is reforming d security of d state?..what about the new environmntal bill he pioneered

Reforms? What reforms?

2 years into Fashola's first term like Ambode, Fashola was building hospitals, maternity centers, housing estates, water works, power plants and so on, but all we are seeing from Ambode's 2 years is overhead bridge and common roads.

And talking about security, the funds came from the Lagos state trust fund created by Fashola.

Fashola created and built the Lagos state command center.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-pIX3eaxOY_I/VOzE4LhMYfI/AAAAAAAA0ZY/Xwz_XZOVPqY/s1600/IMG_3028-737215.JPG[/img]

Computer/IT center for police

[img]http://3.bp..com/-DBiNLU2ze3A/VHbqQfQOboI/AAAAAAAATR4/a-ltFuqBSEM/s1600/10818391_836914712996463_7068584081290035516_o.jpg[/img]

Area C command center

[img]http://1.bp..com/--5abCLkpkhQ/UE9Yvz10C2I/AAAAAAAAAQ4/PhY6oaGmJAw/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-03hgVQ4kZVg/UE9YwUcL8FI/AAAAAAAAAQ8/4gwUu5U95gw/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3qEZvKuUGVA/UE9YzRNPiwI/AAAAAAAAARk/yEc1aB-99Qc/s1600/7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-LO-d-Jbkbq8/UE9YxoJPMZI/AAAAAAAAARM/XXeKpduC9dI/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yulC5Q8CJxs/UE9Yyz7QunI/AAAAAAAAARc/wlHRTp_OL_U/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vFTV_0Msvic/UE9YzyATlhI/AAAAAAAAARs/ijquwtjse6I/s1600/8.jpg[/img]

So 23billion to wat it is now?
I can assure u dat things are on set waiting to be exploded, bro, chilll.....ambo,we are coming,,.
Like i av said,God will spare our lives to see the goodness in Lag and d governmnt!
Thanks bro pointing my attention to how fashola moved IGR from 500million to 23billion

What I'm saying is, other people did way way more and we didn't label them the best thing since slice bread just because of ordinary bridge especially when you are sitting on the largest state budget in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 6:01pm On May 16, 2017
isax:
wehdonsir
but why this event?

is there really need for the commissioning of this pedestrian bridge? I think this would have been better done in some other place or other form.some people will be hel in a traffic jam due to this event now. ...

Get over it. Lagos is synonymous for Show! That's why they say EKO for show! We Lagosians like it that way. And trust us, we will find our way home when the party is over.

If we don't beam our Mr Fantastic Government to the rest of Nigeria using this commissioning exercise, how do u think others will know that Lagos is now the new Dubai and that our man is working?

Atleast he is not showing off by buying Palm wine to drink on the roadside like one man!

Meanwhile, I like that "Massive Leg Sculpture" We need more of such tourist attractions.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by deomelo: 6:03pm On May 16, 2017
buchibrand:
Please stop this show of ignorance bro, you are not in Lagos and even if you are, you simply don't move around. This project is not all about the pedestrian bridge but a whole lot of construction work on the road, drainage system and remodeling of the motor park. Please visit the place to see things for yourself before saying things you don't know anything about. Ambode is a unique administrator, well done sir.

What's this one talking about? Moto park and drainage?

Stop spewing rubbish abeg.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 6:22pm On May 16, 2017
lofty900:
He's trying but he shouldn't compare himself with Mr project himself. The one and only wike
Village boy come Lagos and see ewu.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
Where is Fashola and Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by deomelo: 6:38pm On May 16, 2017
Jolar101:
Where is Fashola and Amaechi

Jolar101:
And it is illegal for Nigeria to forced Biafrans to stay in Nigeria.

Mr man, now crawl back into your holes and stop disturbing our peaceful sit at home.

All hail Biafrans.

You are in the wrong thread.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by sshalom(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2017
What can one say but kudos!
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Oselu28(f): 7:26pm On May 16, 2017
Lagos and working governors be like 5 and 6
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by BadlikeRIRI: 7:44pm On May 16, 2017
KennyID17:

It already affecting d cost of living!

How
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2017
PearlStreet:

You must be mistaking me for one of the members of your lineage of nonentities.

Bro no need to yab you, you did it yourself. If by 2017 your govt is giving you a pedestrian bridge to celebrate about while they are reclaiming land and constructing mega structures for their own benefit in the other axis of Lagos then my friend you are the village nonentity that is still fast asleep under a rock. Shine your eyes people.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2017
ndidibabe:
I don't like it when people type without consulting their brains...

I don't like when people read without consulting their neighbor because clearly they don't have brains.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by KennyID17(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2017
BadlikeRIRI:

How

I live close to Berger, house rent on d rise, better houses being built, commodities are getting costlier. So u c
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by phemmyred(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2017
D only working gov. in 9ja
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 16, 2017
deomelo:

You are in the wrong thread.

Really? Where is the right thread?
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by ProWalker: 8:11pm On May 16, 2017
Unfortunately for Lagosians, this man will be poached from Lagos in 2019 to the Federal goverment as the VP
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by deomelo: 8:28pm On May 16, 2017
Jolar101:

Really? Where is the right thread?

Any thread with you primary Fashola and Ameachi headache.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by Teflonjosh: 8:31pm On May 16, 2017
hmmm be asking what he has done, well Abule-egba bridge wil commissioned 2mao so gv hm d thumb up he deserves
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by akokoniko: 8:52pm On May 16, 2017
Some have brains and money and they are making use of it, some have money without brain... Niger delta I feel sorry.
Re: Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) by CXLVII: 9:13pm On May 16, 2017
stonemasonn:
NO
I think he wants to start a firewood business to add to the already flourishing ugwu business.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu: 12th,13th,14th &15th Governors Of Lagos / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.