Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date (37743 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady's 15th Birthday Photos: See What She Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by wiloy2k8(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2017
now
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by zachariahacharl(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2017
[code][/code] smileyhmmmmmmmmm hbd
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by DLondonboiy: 3:13pm On May 16, 2017
4rty:
is it ur concern?

undecided
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 16, 2017
wow! my grandma was a twin too,she died at 84 but,her twin is still alive. May her soul continue to rest in peace,it's over five years now.Miss her so much.
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
In the second picture..
The women look like they are taking his destiny
grin
NwaObinkita:
In the second picture..
Blood of God lolo somebori get this guy a chilled goldberg
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by Josmila(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2017
jashar:
grin

Are they a Priesthood Family?

Ehn, holy a priesthood of the order of melchisedek cheesy
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by lelvin(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2017
Lols...U gat no chill @all
NwaObinkita:
In the second picture..

Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by uju22(f): 3:22pm On May 16, 2017
Nice one, happy birthday to you all
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by jashar(f): 3:29pm On May 16, 2017
Josmila:

Ehn, holy a priesthood of the order of melchisedek cheesy

Mbanu oooo...... This ain't kosher enough for Melchisedek's order.
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by robosky02(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2017
two mother one son

Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by annyberry: 4:14pm On May 16, 2017
I share same with my siblings,was d big deal dere....
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by sshalom(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2017
So much alike!
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by teekay213(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2017
Yewandequeen:
So cute.
I want twin babies just that raising two babies at a time isnt easy embarassed
I can give you twins.
Twins runs in my Family and there is money to take care of them.
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2017
THERE'S SOMETHING SPIRITUAL ABOUT THESE PEOPLE.
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by UEDIBO: 10:50pm On May 16, 2017
susiivy:
lovely, i love twins
marry me na, make i give you the bele
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by susiivy: 2:19am On May 17, 2017
UEDIBO:
marry me na, make i give you the bele
lol
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by Omolego: 2:48am On May 17, 2017
kukoyi tomiwa
Re: Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date by Jayjey(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2017
they are too identical just like my mum and her twin sister. they both have a striking resemblance and always marvel when I see them. I love to give birth to identical twins but that will be next world cos I am done with having more children.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Old Grandmas Dancing Dirty (video) / See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.