Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) (15453 Views)

See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) / FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam / 12 Federal Universities Approved By JAMB As Second Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:07pm On May 16, 2017
sad sad
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
embarassed I just consult Ur problem from the POT.I see that Ur star with girls aren't compartible.Wizards and Winches are pounding U in d mortal
Re: SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) by ikp120(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2017
youngmoneyeze:
we alway put the blame on jamb but jamb does not have anything to blame for it, it for the centre
i really enjoy my centre today everything goes well.
You mean you wrote JAMB? undecided undecided undecided

Re: SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) by josh4youth01(m): 1:18am On May 17, 2017
I hope something is done about this
Re: SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) by LeonMacJames(m): 2:28am On May 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
These ones didnt do well in the examination! grin grin
dont let me insult you ,what sort of backward talk is that ?
Re: SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) by Sirpaul(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2017
Oh!... i see wooden brain
Lawrhead:
Oponu lele yi o. What brought about plus 40 marks?
Re: SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) by abuaoyen(f): 1:21pm On May 17, 2017
IrradiatoR:

something similar happened to me while writing a CBT, it was as if my system was set on fast-fast-forward mode, the system logged me out well ahead of others that started the same time I did embarassed
I knew right there and then that the job wasn't for me, felt so sad

I have moved on though
sorry dear! We still have a long way to go with this new jamb system

1 Like

Re: SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) by IrradiatoR: 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
abuaoyen:
sorry dear! We still have a long way to go with this new jamb system

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Hope College Acquires American Intl' School Lagos, Offers Scholarship / Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha / Unilag Foundation/diploma 2 Admission 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.