Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor (15879 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by buffalowings4: 5:13pm On May 16, 2017
Nn
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:
The 200k would be like 1% of the offering made.
Okay.

I'll just watch as another woman will force herself to born in church next Sunday
Next please
Interesting. Please can you tell me how it's possible for a woman to force herself to give birth. I haven't heard of that before so perhaps you can enlighten me
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by iwadobo: 6:50pm On May 16, 2017
creepsyme:
U scum bag, u are so stupid to forget quickly that it is this same dirty toto dat mentrutates every 28 days that brought you into the world, now that is the mystery behind an idiot following a dirty pu.ss.y in dirty smelly pant. ;/$# You are sooo pathetic,&€%

Don't mind the idiot. What is a man without pussy? What enjoyment can be compared with being ing the inner chamber of your loved one ? Nothing heals me, calm me down like my wife's pussy. The guy is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2017
Congrats to her and a pastor for their new born baby. cheesy
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by homosapien002: 7:12pm On May 16, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

Calm Down nigga,u Don forget say u get mama,sisters for house ba and u go marry one day ba...I wish ur mama could read dis to knw she raised a boy with praying mantis brain..
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by homosapien002: 7:14pm On May 16, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

Calm Down nigga,u Don forget say u get mama,sisters for house ba?...I wish ur mama could read dis to knw she raised a boy with praying mantis brain..
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by zumbigbo(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2017
The hungry boys have heard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are on their way!!!

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by enomakos(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2017
dingbang:
Who gave the pastor the right to name the baby Samuel...
God did,that child will be great
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by sunmarouk(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2017
creepsyme:
U scum bag, u are so stupid to forget quickly that it is this same dirty toto dat mentrutates every 28 days that brought you into the world, now that is the mystery behind an idiot following a dirty pu.ss.y in dirty smelly pant. ;/$# You are sooo pathetic,&€%

hi. am base in abuja, and would really luv to be ur friend. pls, how do we communicate or meet
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by Nobody: 7:51am On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
Who gave the pastor the right to name the baby Samuel...
Did the woman complained? Do you think she wouldn't name his afterward
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by Nobody: 7:53am On May 17, 2017
thesicilian:
She received 200k from the church, as the money actually was donated by the church. The entire church members should share in the glory, not just the pastor.
They were excited except you relied on this report alone

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by Nobody: 7:55am On May 17, 2017
nerodenero:
Religion has really chained most of us.

I'm a man of faith too but if my wife is in labour, I'd go to hospital and not the Church and call my pastor to pray along with me. Why test God unnecessarily?

Assuming the hospital in the church does not have the required equipment and a complication arises leading to death, Iginla don enta one chance be that.

If that child or mother had died, it would have been a huge scandal for the church. May God continue to help the church but sons of God should learn to do the right thing. It is not a sin to go to a hospital even if you are Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyahkilome etc.

Congratulations to the new mother. God bless the new addition to your family. God will continue to strengthen the Church to be able to do more, amen.
Have bother to ask if she went there for something else and fell into labour like the one that happened in Lagos Brt bus
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by bizzibodi(m): 11:58pm On May 17, 2017
Na 200k hand cover like this?9ja don suffer.he no even fit fill indomie carton. cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians / Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Touch Not My Anointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.