Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death (52756 Views)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Meet Chetachi Nwoga Ecton: When In Need (W.I.N.) Foundation Boss / My Wife Nags A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by bigblackbeautif: 4:35pm On May 16, 2017
Stupid woman!! Now she shld go dig up his corpse and continue her nagging. My dear, don't blame yourself, if he wanted to leave her he would have done so irrespective of your advice.a clear case of fatal attraction!!
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Pataricatering(f): 4:35pm On May 16, 2017
This story is obviously funny - all to badmouth and give FIN a bad name.

12 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by shumuel(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2017
Kikiki Lol grin so finally F.I.N is out in the open, all the females around and that i know are all Finsters; my mum, sisters, friends e.t.c 1 thing i love about the group is how they support eachother, i only hope my sisters wont also nag their husbands to death.

To all Finsters on NL grin

I see you tongue

11 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by taemilola(f): 4:38pm On May 16, 2017
FIN is not a bad group, but u have to use ur brain and carefully select the advice u will follow.

12 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by neocortex: 4:40pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=ADAMUdaCOWBOY post=56578977] HMMM. Our legal systems worldwide has refused to accept nagging as a form of domestic violence.

You know what to do ? Contest for the senate and introduce the law!
All legal systems in civilized recognises violence as a crime, it doesn't
matter if you prefix it with"domestic".
Violent people deserve all condemnation that they get.

[quote]I wish to state that many wife beaters today were not violent pre-marriage and never dreamt they'd ever hit someone, least of all their wives, but here they are!

So do many robbers,kidnappers and murderers, they never intended turning
to criminal means, but as we all know, it always start somewhere, sometime.
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by eyeview: 4:46pm On May 16, 2017
There is something demonic about that facebook group called Females in Nigeria. My wife had to run out from there.
A group where you are removed and banned if you advise any woman in it. You are only meant to encourage the person.
There you have women seeking advise on how to get another woman's husband. How she can be a baby mama to a married man. There you see how a woman will share her heartbreak on her lesbian relationships.
She once showed me how a woman was sharing why she must take over her married ex whom she was currently sleeping with.

All the members in the group do is to encourage and motivate,no matter how wrong the idea is. If you dare advise the person on that platform, the demonic moderators will ban you and everybody that liked your comment.
I really wish there is a way I can get facebook to close it. And it has become like a cult group as you can not join but must be recommended by an existing member.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Curvinus(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2017
From the narrative, his first girlfriend chose Phd over him. Then his wife treated him with such seething contempt that even a rapist cannot inspire. Surely, it would have been just a matter of time before the side chic also turned against him after she must have gained foothold. This shows our man lacked certain qualities that commandeer respect and loyalty from the womenfolk or from those he chose to mingle with. Maybe he used his money to marry up expecting it would bring him happiness. But now he knows better.

Arm candies a good one night stand will make. Short term relationships or baby mamas also would suffice. But a wife material it maketh not for a schmuck.

RIP Man.
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by IdeyFindWife: 4:56pm On May 16, 2017
5DMindset:
He married a narcissist. She will not feel the pains of her husband's death because she lacks empathy. But the truth is, she is possessed. Its almost impossible to deliver such a woman, because her soul is vampiric.

kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

abbey621:
Where are all those shouting no man should ever raise his hands on a woman, see your life? A quick slap or two would have reset her brain! Seriously tho, men be wise no situation is too hard to get out of, if your wife nags you and you can't seem to calm her just divorce sharp sharp, life is too short. For women, if a man hits you, feel free to leave also abeg love no be by force o angry angry angry

Let's the "NL Feminists" come and enlighten us; if it was the lady now; they'd be all over the thread like flies-on-fresh-shyt!
How people can maintain such double-standards on issues so basic simply tells you how shallow they are and how needless it is to engage them!

doyinbaby:
He should have divorced her......those where emotional abuse
You're so onPoint!

Ignorant people like feeling wise airing their brain-dead views on matters relating to emotional intelligence/Emotional Quotient (EQ). Many pple put their f00lishness all in your face by simply just refusing to admit to the fact that they don't know it all. Most people don't see emotional abuse as anything just the same way a lot of religious people are actually under "spiritual abuse' but since they've been indoctrinated so deeply, it's nothing strange to them.

eyeview:
There is something demonic about that facebook group called Females in Nigeria. My wife had to run out from there.
A group where you are removed and banned if you advise any woman in it. You are only meant to encourage the person.
There you have women seeking advise on how to get another woman's husband. How she can be a baby mama to a married man. There you see how a woman will share her heartbreak on her lesbian relationships.
She once showed me how a woman was sharing why she must take over her married ex whom she was currently sleeping with.

All the members in the group do is to encourage and motivate,no matter how wrong the idea is. If you dare advise the person on that platform, the demonic moderators will ban you and everybody that liked your comment.
I really wish there is a way I can get facebook to close it. And it has become like a cult group as you can not join but must be recommended by an existing member.

Congratulations bros.
From the OP's story, it seems the lady is growing a conscience now.
Such groups are getting more numerous and more accessible but pple are getting less onGuard about these stuff till the effect of their venom has already sunk in.

Eneze1:
The story is incomplete without hearing her side, calling her useless doesn't make you a better woman
Leave story madam, some people are just helplessly hopeless.
This was no singular encounter; it's a mis-adventure that happened over time.
If it were the husband complaining now, it would have been something else. But, this is their Celebrity Counselor spilling the beans, wailing and revealing what should be considered a professional error of judgement on her part because the man is dead today partially because he believed in and took her counsel while the wife did not despite her best efforts to keep them and their homes together.
Remember, the FIN lady had contact with all three parties involved in the case and her testimony, i can assure you, will stand up in Court if investigation demands. Except we want to start splitting unnecessary hairs.
There are Narcissists, Sociopaths and psychopaths; there are absolute b!tches and killer-husbands and the bad thing is that some of them are masters at hiding all these their bad sides till you're married to them; may we not encounter or end up with any of such regardless of their gimmicks, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by maxti: 4:58pm On May 16, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided that FIN is another form of marital boko haram group.
Now she can nag herself to death! Useless woman
i Tell you. The funny thing is almost all women all there

1 Like

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by graciella(f): 4:59pm On May 16, 2017
This stupid facebook group again. But I thought one of their rules said no sharing of their stories outside the group? How did this one now leak?
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by chris4vic(f): 5:02pm On May 16, 2017
Seriously I'm a proud member of FUN! The best group where you can borrow yourself brain on how not to kill yourself.
1. Most time either wife or husband should know that no one enjoy "nagging" I am not saying what the woman did is right at all. If she had come to FIN to learn and have fun I swear she won't continue "nagging" I can nag and being judgemental for Africa but when I became FIN member my life changed completely why NAG when you can actually do waka pass?
2. Look at it this way, the woman wanted to do children picnic so husband insisted she should wait till Wednesday and He knew d kind of woman she is..... not judging d dead he should have given her the money and have peace.... Abu money wey you go still give even if you don't have write the chq and let her know money no dey d account.... there are alot of things we can actually avoid oooo
3. Why would a man or woman not just try as much as possible to understand his or her spouse?

May God Grant him peaceful rest o

I am a FIN member and I see All Finsters worldwide

10 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by ivykay: 5:03pm On May 16, 2017
Watin concern FIN cencern dis post?all dis haters's of FIN,respect ya sefs oh.

11 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by doyinbaby(f): 5:05pm On May 16, 2017
Emotional abuse is real.....not only in marriage....any relationship friendship church if someone persistently harass you,treat you like you are a nonentity.....there is a point you have to quit...get out of such friendship or situationship

1 Like

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by ujukas(f): 5:05pm On May 16, 2017
Saying Female in Nigeria member did not add up. Why putting the FIN there, this is individual thing oo. If u had said Woman nags husband to death, it will be OK. Proudly FIN. FIN did not send anyone message. Be properly guided. Mbok

13 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by maxti: 5:06pm On May 16, 2017
eyeview:

You are so on point. I thought i was the only one veiwing the group as such.
i still believe they are yet to declare the agenda of the group.
With such group as FIN, Marriage would be outdated

2 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by eipreel(f): 5:07pm On May 16, 2017
graciella:
This stupid facebook group again. But I thought one of their rules said no sharing of their stories outside the group? How did this one now leak?

I tire o. That group is not what I'll recommend to any sane woman.

1 Like

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by CaptainGOOD: 5:07pm On May 16, 2017
DeRay98:
You can all see how a bad mother coached her daughter to nag a nice man to death.
Here's the issue, the wife is a zombie. Even if her mother coached her to be so couldn't her own sense (it shows she lacked one) had told her that her husband is not the type?
This trend is not new, girls take their mothers vengeful ideas into their own marriage to avenge the ills her mom suffered from her father. This is one big reason many educated and independent ladies are feminists today.
They carry over the ills of last generation into a new generation and they pretend to be happy on the outside.
Wives like this come in hating their mother-in-law and husbands family even when those ones have not been hostile towards her.

women for u..
I hav witnessed a similar experince the man had to divorve her.

2 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Swissheart(f): 5:08pm On May 16, 2017
shumuel:
Kikiki Lol grin so finally F.I.N is out in the open, all the females around and that i know are all Finsters; my mum, sisters, friends e.t.c 1 thing i love about the group is how they support eachother, i only hope my sisters wont also nag their husbands to death.

To all Finsters on NL grin

I see you tongue
I hear you jare

2 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by swtcharissa(f): 5:09pm On May 16, 2017
Am not surprised,,I knew sooner than later it would get to this,,I once belonged to that group (FIN) on Facebook...a friend added me Jesus... They do notting but show strength over husband,insults their husbands n in-laws,once u just type on their page that u have a slight issue with ur husband, they will insult the living day light out of him that d next time u see ur husband,,u will see an empty vessel,n no woman dare support a member's husband even if the member is wrong,,I got fed up and spoke my mind blatantly on d group one day,asking women why should they take their homes for granted cos they want to show who is who,,,,the next thing they deleted me ASAP,....I know more rotten stories will still come from there...u will hear a woman asking her fellow woman to slap her husband mercilessly n run away from d house if the man misbehaves....or woman if that man comes home late again just carry ur load go back ur papa house....tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Swissheart(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
What has FIN got to do with the woman Shuu.....

11 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by chris4vic(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
Rules are Rules sir!
Don't give advise if you're not ask for it.
I have been on this platform and I can tell you learning day by day.....

If a lesbian choose to do lesbianism and she is happy my brother why should I say know when no happiness for her in a toxic marriage to a man?

Pls marriage is about peace and love not sleeping with hole and dick....

eyeview:

4 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 16, 2017
it was just hard reading the post, it was like as if 3 persons were giving their account of the marital issue in the first person.

5 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by mamatwiny(f): 5:13pm On May 16, 2017
He he he.

Are u sure the poster is not the girlfriend.
Are u sure the woman was not nagging about her cheating husband?

If ur wife loves and trusts u so much and she catches you cheating, many cannot contain it. The love turns to hatred. Nagging is what u get. Her friends wil advise her to make sure she demands so much money from the hubby that he has little or nothing for cheating project. Increase ur expense! Change the kids school to a costlier school! Change ur car!

It's only a demon that nags at a rich, caring, loyal hubby.

5 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by anukulapo: 5:15pm On May 16, 2017
mikky4764:
telling him not to cheat is a good advice, but pls don't be too had on urself. u didn't do anything wrong...The only thing is that u wld have worked more on the lady than the man.
FIN is a "women protection" project. The last thing anyone wants to read there is that they need to work on themselves rather than the men.

Women give other women self reassurance there not self evaluation.

Your post is true though. 1 like for you.

3 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by sisisioge: 5:19pm On May 16, 2017
Hmmm...I know this story isn't true but let me just say again that every man or woman owes him/herself the task of finding the one who would be his or her peace.

2 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by ithinkflixtv: 5:19pm On May 16, 2017
Watch nollywood films on iTHiNKFLiXTV.COM for just N50, and you pay with your mobile phone number airtime, No credit cards needed!!
www.ithinkflixtv.com

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by CzarChris(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2017
The man brought this upon himself, a simple divorce would have saved the day. Now the dude is dead and the wife is free to pick up one smallie or the other to shine her congo. I don't support wife battary but before woman go do this to me I go wipe out her entire family and make her watch before killing her myself. What nonsense. Whoever this jhoy is you killed the guy, and he also has a hand in his death.

"That is if this story is even true."
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by jeo4u(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2017
Anything Nigerians adopt they take it to the extreme.

Feminism!!

1 Like

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 16, 2017
CuddleMe:
Nigerians see divorce as a taboo

One day....we go wise up for this country.

Religion....na scam
Marriage. ...no b by fire by force
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Xmen149(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2017
ifewise:
Women and Nagging =Arsenal & Top 4
But D man messed up big time,He should hv Ignored d lady & Acted as if she doesn't exist.
Its not easy brother mostly if its the man that the love bug bite in the relationship..

a man died the day he married a bad woman ,.I tell people definition of a family is your wife.

5 Out of 20 of violent marriage is caused by the min with violence running in their family genetic codes..the rest is the women

They will be playing selection during courtship when its supposed to be the guys job ,and the guy will busy following his eyes satisfaction.. when you meet people with violence (mostly guys you will know) but that of girls can hide till they gain grounds.

Guys take ur time,even if takes you to 40yrs of age let it worth it,don't be driven by beauty

Ditto: found out lot of beautiful girls have terrible marriage qualities compared to average and below ,just my observation sha
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by tunde82seidat(f): 5:29pm On May 16, 2017
YelloweWest:
But what happened to fin?? I can't see the group anymore
Same wt me
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by SURElee(f): 5:39pm On May 16, 2017
OP! I feel your pain my dear, but permit me to make few corrections. This man couldn't wait for his girlfriend which he truly loved and ended up pressured to marry the available presented by family abi? I read he even got her pregnant also. So being presented a wife by your family is one and getting her preggy is two. So who do we blame for that? His family brought out his kokoro to give her belle ni? Then her being a member of FIN isn't the problem here, go to FIN and read what goes on there. This wife in question has been badly influenced by her own mother which led to her own husband's untimely death, now let the mother be a husband to a mumu daughter who used her own hands to ruin her marriage and kill her husband. Sebi now, she won't be able to do that children's day picnic again.

I've said it time and time again, men suffer in marriages as well as women. Kai! I pity the family of the men who have lost a son, brother, nephew, uncle, cousin and of course the kids who lost their father to a bad choice of a life partner in an institution called marriage.

Marriage is sweet depending on the cutlery you use to eat it(depending on the person you CHOOSE to spend the rest of your life with).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Why Are Village People So Wicked? / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.