Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

My Wife Nags A Lot - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Nags A Lot (22590 Views)

Reasons Why Some Wife Nags To Their Husband / "my Uncle Nags Alot" / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Nags A Lot by Bossmd: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello guys,

Since we got married it’s been one quarrel into another. Last Sunday I dressed in Jean and Long sleeve T shirt for Church and on sighting what I was wearing my wife yelled “Why will you be wearing this to Church?! We will not sit together ooh!!”

I felt dumbfounded but didn’t utter a word. On getting to Church I went to sit separately.

Is this right coming from a wife?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by HeyCorleone(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
You'd only get advice from kids, people who sleep around, single depressed people, and mostly folks who have never been in a serious relationship.

I understand the structure of Nairaland, but it's not everything you post on here. You'd only get wrong advice.

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Tallesty1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Since we got married it’s been one quarrel into another. Last Sunday I dressed in Jean and Long sleeve T shirt for Church and on sighting what I was wearing my wife yelled “Why will you be wearing this to Church?! We will not sit together ooh!!”

I felt dumbfounded but didn’t utter a word. On getting to Church I went to sit separately.

What will you do if we tell you that it's not right??

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Brooke60(f): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Have you talked to her about this?
Communication bro, use it. That is a weapon

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
You'd only get advice from kids, people who sleep around, single depressed people, and mostly folks who have never been in a serious relationship.

I understand the structure of Nairaland, but it's not everything you post on here. You'd only get wrong advice.
you should have told him the best place to seek advice instead of you telling us you knowing the architectural structure of nairaland.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
OP at this point, you both need your pastor's words of advise as well as a marriage counsellor's piece of advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Well me I'm not married. I can only imagine how it seems. Nagging breaks a man walahi..what she desire to see in u that makes her nag will even go farther away from her. What you're going g thru is one of my greatest fear in marriage..."familiarity!"

But one formula I've always used for women that I can borrow you is total silence and avoidance. When you give a threat after a long silence about the continuous misbehavior, your threat will carry weight. But if Shes a woman with a conscience she will learn from ur silence that quarrels aren't worth it.

God is ur strength bro.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by ImaIma1(f): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nagging is annoying. The best thing is to talk to her and tell her that you don't like it.

From my experience, silence only prolongs a matter and breeds bitterness and malice. It never solves anything because after you have finished the silent treatment, a lot of harm would have been done and you will still come back and discuss the issue.

N.B.
There is nothing wrong with what you wore to church. It doesn't have to be native or suit.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Richy4(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
dayo2me:
you should have told him the best place to seek advice instead of you telling us you knowing the architectural structure of nairaland.

I will email You a bottle of Fanta next year Christmas bro for your comment ... smiley

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Daniel2289(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
""Since we got married it’s been one quarrel into another""
Can u imagine There is no compatibility here.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by puregrace(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please don't be too angry. That's how majority of women behave,when they are single,they pray to have someone to call their husband but once they get what they want,they feel empowered. What you should do is to bring up the issue while both of you are in a playful mood and calmly call her her favourite name, look straight to her face and tell her what she is doing wrong and that hurts you. I hope this helps.
She is obviously wants you in your best and her taste.

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Bossmd: 6:54am On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lol, thanks Bro, but there are matured minds here too na cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Bossmd: 6:55am On Jan 12, 2018
ImaIma1:
Nagging is annoying. The best thing is to talk to her and tell her that you don't like it.

From my experience, silence only prolongs a matter and breeds bitterness and malice. It never solves anything because after you have finished the silent treatment, a lot of harm would have been done and you will still come back and discuss the issue.

N.B.
There is nothing wrong with what you wore to church. It doesn't have to be native or suit.

Thanks Dear, I appreciate your time on the thread.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by sweettease(f): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

For someone who tend to know the structure of nairaland, you don't seem to know there's a little difference between family and romance section and your profile pic tells us just how mature you are. By the way, you forgot to enlighten the OP with your elderly wisdom on what to do.

*Modified* At least you finally changed the derogatory dp

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by HeyCorleone(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
sweettease:

For someone who tend to know the structure of nairaland, you don't seem to know there's a little difference between family and romance section and your profile pic tells us just how mature you are. By the way, you forgot to enlighten the OP with your elderly wisdom on what to do.

Because you're too stupid to realise that anyone can gain entrance to the Family section. Even those who never had a family.

Obviously your problem is comprehension of simple words. Take your time to read people's comments and don't just be in a hurry to castigate people.

And thanks for checking out my profile picture. Because you don't have something similar doesn't make you a more mature person or a person of substance at all.

Your problem is you think you're wise but you're just wallowing in the abyss of foolishness.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by sisisioge: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Asually, the FTC guy no well. What in the world might have been wrong with him sotey he wrote that? Who dey fight am? Oh my! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...

I'm sorry OP, biko you and your wife should both get some lessons in communication and exposure. Hian, I remember one of my friends that had her wardrobe complement her Hubby's. No be anko o, but they bam. As e be say na casuals enter your head that day. She sef go find one nice shirtdress...

Biko try not to go sit down your own separate when you are out with your spouse again no matter the argument wey una get...especially not in the church. Whew!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
I bet it didnt start immediately after your wedding, both of you got what you wanted (marriage) so attitude and characters are revealing itself slowly, something that wasnt noticed during courtship so dont worry, this is the one of the experiences of newly wed couples, talk to her, calm her down,make her realise that it will be both of you for a very long time so she should better face reality.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by NaoSlay: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2018

Your wife should be gagged, put in chains for hours and spanked hard.

Trust me, her brain would reset back to normal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by SULTANALAUDDIN: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Welcome to hell

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by whitering: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
It is better and safer to sleep on the roof top, than to be with a nagging wife. Is either you clip her wings now or be ready to lose your sanity.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by slimderek(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
dayo2me:
OP at this point, you both need your pastor's words of advise as well as a marriage counsellor's piece of advice.
Pastor?
Really?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by passyhansome(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
You are in trouble deep one
It reminds me of PROVS 21:9 -
It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.

One person just have to take responsibility

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by cutebobo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
I hate when people suffer all in the name of marriage. Marriage is not a must!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by purem(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
I booked space here and meet my comment on the other page. Anyways sha am selling this space o undecided
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by tyrelo: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
So sad
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by oshe11: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

You are the one who nags bro.....

We are talking abt ur wife not some random girlfriend

ABI NA ME PROPOSE TO HER FOR YOU

BEHAVE OOOO

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Itimkpataka2: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Because you're too stupid to realise that anyone can gain entrance to the Family section. Even those who never had a family.

Obviously your problem is comprehension of simple words. Take your time to read people's comments and don't just be in a hurry to castigate people.

And thanks for checking out my profile picture. Because you don't have something similar doesn't make you a more mature person or a person of substance at all.

Your problem is you think you're wise but you're just wallowing in the abyss of foolishness.

Nwoke m ; Get the fuc×k out here.. u believe say Kids full Nairaland but u always login to play with the kids. Nonsense.

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by berrystunn(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Marriage coming to an end...

My advice to you is to make your wife your friend...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by TDEMONEW(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
send her back to her parents. women plenty for market

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Alariwo2: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Why you sef wear jeans na? when you no be agbero

Sundays when people do stiff competition with dressing especially Igbos.

Please change o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by kaziblake(f): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sir she correcting you doesn't make her a nagging wife pls...imagine wearing a jean and shirt to church,she is your wife and she has the right to correct you in your choice of dressings and decisions.
Your choice of dressing to church wasn't even apporaite at all because when you get to church its still her they will blame for your dressing.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by muthmayinnah: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
BE A MAN

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Girl, Kiahmarah Nwagwu Goes Missing In London [pictured] / Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.