Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,523 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

So Long With Jesus Yet Without Knowing Him... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Long With Jesus Yet Without Knowing Him... (264 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Long With Jesus Yet Without Knowing Him... by udopee(f): 2:34pm On May 16, 2017
***SO LONG WITH JESUS YET WITHOUT KNOWING HIM***

knowing Christ does not most times depend on how long you have been with Him or in the Church. Going to church nowadays among many is just to fulfill religious obligations and not to worship God. That is why people are in the church but they are in secret societies and demonic kingdoms. Some are in the church but they are into fraud, cheating, armed robbery, kidnapping, ritual killing, etc. Yet they claim to serve God. They by so doing render the power of God non effective and the effect is this:
√ Strife
√ Envy
√ Contention
√ Jealousy
√ Covetousness etc.

Many of these hypocrites occupies sensitive positions in the church as leaders and decision makers. They do so in order to cover their real identity and evil activities. They are the ones defiling and polluting the house of God and still be claiming righteous or Holy brethren. Their hearts are far from God.
This is even worse among the old timers who have so much become familiar with God that nothing moves them again, especially if they came from the same place with their Pastor. You can not correct them, they will tell you they own the Church.

In the Book of JOHN 14:9, "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Phillip? he that seen me hast seen the Father, and how sayest thou then, shew us the Father?" Phillip was so long with Christ yet without knowing Christ.
IS IT THE SAME CASE WITH YOU

Some may be young in the faith but they are more zealous and conscious of sin than the old believer. You can be a worker, leader, pastor, Reverend, bishop etc without knowing Christ. If you are like Phillip, It is time to re-examine your self and make amendments. Remember you are not working for man but God... SHALOM!!!
Re: So Long With Jesus Yet Without Knowing Him... by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 16, 2017
Jesus, MY ALL IN ALL.

(1) (Reply)

bye / Seven Deadly Sins / The Great Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.