Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview (11131 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / Ics-limited-invitation-test-interview / Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Folanipekun(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2018
The company is real o. Am working with them as a quality control chemist here in Apapa Lagos. Unicane is a sister company to Unikem where am working right now. Their package is very good if you know how to negotiate very well.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by kunlesmiles(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2018
Folanipekun:
The company is real o. Am working with them as a quality control chemist here in Apapa Lagos. Unicane is a sister company to Unikem where am working right now. Their package is very good if you know how to negotiate very well.
good day sir, please I have some questions about unicane sir, am also a chemist,please can I chat with you privately?
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by fazbuk(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Anybody with the link to Unicane??
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Hassy4(f): 4:17pm On May 13, 2019
I just got an interview invite for instrumentation position. What do I expect please, I just concluded an academy too.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Oluwasanmi18: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hassy4:
I just got an interview invite for instrumentation position. What do I expect please, I just concluded an academy too.
plss did attend d interview...if yes wat was the question like ?mine is slated for Tuesday Electrical engineer position..
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Oluwasanmi18: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
sparko1:

Please, how did your interview go, I was invited for tomorrow. Please any information will really help.

And the location, 20 old apapa whalf, how do I get there from Lagos Island
Plss how did ur interview gowill be aving mine netxweek....plss i need ur experience ......plss kindly tell me d easiest route from iyana-ipaja.....
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Oluwasanmi18: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
broz........the company is real. am currently working at unikem industries limited apapa.....
bro ..plsss I av an interview slated for Tuesday @ Unikem Apapa...i applies fr the post of Electrical engineer...plsss do u av any idea on dr interview questions?and how can I get to Unikem from iyana-ipaja??....
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Oluwasanmi18: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Oba1ni:
good evening everyone,
pls. I need information about UNIKEM, like what they are into, cos I have an interview with them tomorrow.

I am sorry this is coming late but someone should help a brother in need.

thanking everyone in anticipation.
hw was the interview...plss hint me on question asked
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by sparko1(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Oluwasanmi18:
Plss how did ur interview gowill be aving mine netxweek....plss i need ur experience ......plss kindly tell me d easiest route from iyana-ipaja.....

Two face interview, one with the hr, and the other with the IT personnel.

From anywhere take oshodi, the enter danfo to along airport road, just tell them the address, it's beside the road! Can't remember the exact address now.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Oluwasanmi18: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=sparko1 post=79402419]

Two face interview, one with the hr, and the other with the IT personnel.

From anywhere take oshodi, the enter danfo to along airport road, just tell them the address, it's beside the road! Can't remember the exact address now. [/quote .... thank you sir.... really appreciate
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Dankasin(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2019
Hassy4:
I'm a In DANGOTE academy and I got interview invitation as an instrument engineer, going to be conducted tomorrow. please sister what will I expect. or can I chart you privately.

Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by nobletay: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Pls anyone with more info about unicane industries. I got an invite from them and still don't even know how to go about it with this interstate movement lockdown.
What are they into?
How about their package?
I'm Ibadan base and don't mind relocating if their package worth it.

Edo to absolve select N-Power volunteers into state civil service / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)