Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

JAMB RESULT! My Story - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB RESULT! My Story (40378 Views)

Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / Extension Of JAMB Result Validity: What Are The Possible Implications? / Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Flexherbal(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by malakus(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2017
Congrats Op and all Jambite here
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Realdeals(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
Thank God for making this year's Jamb a success for me. I wrote last year, read, prepared lyk no tomorrow but alas, they manipulated the results and gave me 192. I was so downcast as my choice of school cut off was/is 200.

This year, I prepared less. in my mind, I was like last year book still dey my head, I just revised my books on the day of exam before going to write but I prayed to God for a good result, I prayed that Prof Ishaq should just score students according to what they wrote, I Prayed against any manipulation from any angle.

Initially, this year's jamb stress gave me a bad impression, from registration to writing the exam. I was thinking everything will turn out like last year that they toyed with everything. to further increase my fears, I did not see anybody with good results, nlproblemchild was wailing on Nairaland, my friends checked theirs, they all scored below 200. naso my heart jumped inside my mouth.

But alas I summoned courage to check mine and saw 234. soo happy!

Lord! it is not by my power or might but by your will. Thank you Jesus, I bless your name.
Next step is admission, I shall be favoured.

fellow Jambites, share your results. I pray we all make it.

Your admission is guaranteed, this was the same score that earn me admission to the University in 2004.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Ay04z(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2017
oseka101:
Remaining post ume don't celebrate yet..and also 5 years of torture that's if your going to federal university....
torture koor....
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Nah this month fowl yansh go open...all those children wen neh dey waste time to throw tantrum and swear for people generation for NL...

READ MY LIPS!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Zulu212: 8:43pm On May 16, 2017
Congrats bro........i wrote mine 2013
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 16, 2017
234 will always earn you admission cos it's Nigeria's country code

4 Likes

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by ekensi01: 8:46pm On May 16, 2017
modelmike7:
Congrats . Happy for you.
Osondi owendi (some are crying, some are smiling).
NLproblemchild, don't give up kid bro, you will laugh also soon!
NLproblemchild will keep on bring problem to himself. He need hands laying.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Pavore9: 8:47pm On May 16, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Nah this month fowl yansh go open...all those children wen neh dey waste time to throw tantrum and swear for people generation for NL...

READ MY LIPS!

Most of them were not even born when I sat for JAMB! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by drey22(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2017
Na jambites full nairaland o

3 Likes

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 16, 2017
Pavore9:

Most of them were not even born when I sat for JAMB! cheesy

Wallahi
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by ladykolly(f): 8:47pm On May 16, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
Thank God for making this year's Jamb a success for me. I wrote last year, read, prepared lyk no tomorrow but alas, they manipulated the results and gave me 192. I was so downcast as my choice of school cut off was/is 200.

This year, I prepared less. in my mind, I was like last year book still dey my head, I just revised my books on the day of exam before going to write but I prayed to God for a good result, I prayed that Prof Ishaq should just score students according to what they wrote, I Prayed against any manipulation from any angle.

Initially, this year's jamb stress gave me a bad impression, from registration to writing the exam. I was thinking everything will turn out like last year that they toyed with everything. to further increase my fears, I did not see anybody with good results, nlproblemchild was wailing on Nairaland, my friends checked theirs, they all scored below 200. naso my heart jumped inside my mouth.

But alas I summoned courage to check mine and saw 234. soo happy!

Lord! it is not by my power or might but by your will. Thank you Jesus, I bless your name.
Next step is admission, I shall be favoured.

fellow Jambites, share your results. I pray we all make it.
congrats dear but rememba is a program sys dat marks nd nt prof ishaq
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 16, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

tnx
what about that your boyfriend that wanted to kill you with sex, he seems he hasn't sex'd away your brain lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/3671069/he-sex-forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nmeliville(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2017
Same here @OP my homies jux dy smsh under 200. Not my efforts jor; grace!

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Wapnaija(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2017
CHEMISTRY – 16th 1.30pm 1 :- 10cm3 of hydrogen was sparked with 10cm3 of oxygen at stp calculate the volume of unreacted gas CORRECT ANSWER = 5cm3 2 :- the acid anhydride that will produce weak acid in water is CORRECT ANSWER = SO2 3 :- in the laboratory preparation of trioxonitrtate (V)acid the nitrogen oxide formed as a by product is removed by CORRECT ANSWER = adding concentrated H2SO4 4 :- sodium hydroxide can be used CORRECT ANSWER = in the purification bauxite 5 :- an organic compound commonly used as disinfectant is CORRECT ANSWER = phenol 6 :- incomplete oxidation of ethanol yields CORRECT ANSWER = CH3CHO 7 :- in the reaction above x is CORRECT ANSWER = NH3 8 :- in the diagram above x is CORRECT ANSWER = SO2 9 :- calculate the amount in moles of a gas which occupies 10.5dm3 at 6 atm and 30C CORRECT ANSWER = 2.536 10 :- tin is unaffected by air at ordinary temperature due to its CORRECT ANSWER = weak electropositive character 11 :- the iupac nomenclature of the structure above is CORRECT ANSWER = 2-methyl but-1-ene 12 :- mild oxidation of propan-1-ol will yield CORRECT ANSWER = propanol 13 :- a mixture of sugar and sulphur can be best seperated by dissolution in water followed by CORRECT ANSWER = filtration and evaporation 14 :- the factor that lowers the activation energy of a chemical reaction is CORRECT ANSWER = catalyst 15 :- temporary hard water is formed when rain water containing dissolved carbon(IV)oxide flows over deposits of CORRECT ANSWER = CaCO3 16 :- in which of the following reactions will an increase in pressure shifts the equilibrium position to the left CORRECT ANSWER = 3H2+N2=2NH3 17 :- the reactions of halogens with alkanes in the presence of sunlight is an example of CORRECT ANSWER = SUSTITUTION REACTION 18 :- due to the high reactivity of sodium is usually stored under CORRECT ANSWER = PARAFFIN 19 :- the product of the decay of phosphorus -32 as beta – emitter is CORRECT ANSWER = 32S16 sulphur 20 :- calculate the amount in moles of silver deposited when 9650c of electricity is passed through a solution of silver salt CORRECT ANSWER = 10.8 21 :- 2.5g of potasium trioxonitrate(V)saturates 20g of water at 25C.calculate its solubility in gramme per 100g CORRECT ANSWER = 12.5g 22 :- ethene is prepared industrially by CORRECT ANSWER = cracking 23 :- when few drops of concentrated trioxonitrate (V)acid is added to an unknown sample and warmed an intense yellow concentration is oserved the likey functional group present in the sample is CORRECT ANSWER = minus CHO 24 :- the salt formed from a weak acid and a strong basehydrolyzes in water to form CORRECT ANSWER = a buffer solution 25 :- which of the following is the least soluble in water CORRECT ANSWER = AL(OH)3 26 :- the enzyme used in the hydrolysis of starch to dextrin and maltose CORRECT ANSWER = 27 :- the process that occurs when two equivalent form of a compound are in equilibrium is CORRECT ANSWER = resonance 28 :- in the diagram above y is CORRECT ANSWER = concentrated H2SO4 29 :- in the equation above x is CORRECT ANSWER = 4^2He 30 :- the constituent of air necessary in the rusting process are CORRECT ANSWER = O2 AND H2O 31 :- if Y-1s2 2s2 2p4 and X-1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2,the chemical formula of the likely compound formed between X and Y CORRECT ANSWER = XY 32 :- the constituent common too durahim and alcino is CORRECT ANSWER = AL(OH)3 33 :- the oxidation number of iodine in KIO# is CORRECT ANSWER = 5 34 :- the ability of an atom in a molecule to attract shared electron to itself is CORRECT ANSWER = electron affinity 35 :- butter is an example of emulsion in which CORRECT ANSWER = solid is dispersed in a liquid medium 36 :- calculate the mass of silver deposited when a current of 0.5 ampere was passed through a solution of coper(II)chloride for 45 minute in an electrolytic cell CORRECT ANSWER = 0.224 37 :- in th laboratory preparation of thyl ethanoate the water present in the mixture using a solution of CORRECT ANSWER = concentrated H2SO4 38 :- if the reaction above takes place at room temperature the change in G will be CORRECT ANSWER = positive 39 :- the pollutant that may deduce the condensation of water vapor in the atmosphere is CORRECT ANSWER = OXIDES OF NITROGEN 40 :- the ideal gas laws and equations are true for all gases at CORRECT ANSWER = high pressu[truncated by WhatsApp] Economics – (16th 1.30pm) 1. Increase in supply 2. Scale of preference 3. 180• 4. Limited liability company 5. Stock and shares 6. Gain a comparative cost advantage. 7. The quantity of currency in circulation 8. Inadequate technical and managerial skills 9. Diminishing returns 10. Dividing total cost by the total output 11. Owner 12. Forces of demand and supply 13. Taxation 14. Marginal product 15. Liberalization of foreign exchange rate 16. Payments made for goods and services 17. Capitalist economy 18. Diminishing and marginal utility 19. 40 20. 8 21. Regulates production and consumption 22. The available production and resources yield the highest output per head 23. Competitive demand 24. progressive tax 25. Stabilization of oil price in the international market 26. 20 27. Increase 28. High level of poverty 29. Comparative cost advantage 30. Subsistence farming 31. N50 32. III and IV 33. Over dependence on imported components 34. 3 35. The productivity of labour 36. Perfectly elastic 37. Money deposit banks 38. Consumers 39. The effect of diseases and pests 40. Fall ============================================== Economics – (16th 1.30pm) 1. Increase in supply 2. Scale of preference 3. 180• 4. Limited liability company 5. Stock and shares 6. Gain a comparative cost advantage. 7. The quantity of currency in circulation 8. Inadequate technical and managerial skills 9. Diminishing returns 10. Dividing total cost by the total output 11. Owner 12. Forces of demand and supply 13. Taxation 14. Marginal product 15. Liberalization of foreign exchange rate 16. Payments made for goods and services 17. Capitalist economy 18. Diminishing and marginal utility 19. 40 20. 8 21. Regulates production and consumption 22. The available production and resources yield the highest output per head 23. Competitive demand 24. progressive tax 25. Stabilization of oil price in the international market 26. 20 27. Increase 28. High level of poverty 29. Comparative cost advantage 30. Subsistence farming 31. N50 32. III and IV 33. Over dependence on imported components 34. 3 35. The productivity of labour 36. Perfectly elastic 37. Money deposit banks 38. Consumers 39. The effect of diseases and pests 40. Fall
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Hyicene(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
congrats o but aw did u check ur result
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by blaquebelle: 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
waleyp:
EWA BA MI GBE GBA OPE OOOH YEH YEH YEH
Ohhh so those r d correct lyrics, lol, i didn't know grin
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by seangy4konji: 8:51pm On May 16, 2017
na kids go full here....
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by paschal47(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

lol. congratz dear. Last year was such a mess but thank God we scaled through
How did you check the results?
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 8:53pm On May 16, 2017
Hyicene:
congrats o but aw did u check ur result
on their website
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by d33types: 8:53pm On May 16, 2017
It has gotten to a point where people rejoice for 234 points in utme??

99% of Nairalanders are officially brain dead
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 16, 2017
since they manipulated last year own so they also manipulated this and gave u 234.??

2 Likes

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 8:54pm On May 16, 2017
desquad:
what about that your boyfriend that wanted to kill you with sex, he seems he hasn't sex'd away your brain
get a life

1 Like

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by MummySilver: 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
Congratulations dear.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by yorex2011: 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
d33types:

You should calm down and enjoy the sunny side of life
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
d33types:

which 1 u score?
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by MummySilver: 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
Congratulations dear
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Burgerlomo: 8:56pm On May 16, 2017
Congratulation
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by nkkylove95(f): 8:57pm On May 16, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

they gave me 192 okay? that wasn't and could not have been my score. I read anything readable, prepared so hard, the questions were very simple when I saw them, clicking and smiling only to be sent 192 at the end of day.
this year, didn't even bother myself to read hard and I scored this.
so I repeat, last year's result wasn't and could never have been my score. many other students can relate.

thanks BTW
I can very much relate
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 8:57pm On May 16, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
since they manipulated last year own so they also manipulated this and gave u 234.??
lol. no manipulation this year, I dint prepare well but still, I expected ntn less than 200

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) / See How Nigerians Pronounce Words According To Ghanians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.