Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

JAMB RESULT! My Story - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB RESULT! My Story (40380 Views)

Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / Extension Of JAMB Result Validity: What Are The Possible Implications? / Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 17, 2017
PharmaGirl:
No
Pet. Engineering.

Err.... so why the name pharma girl?
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by PharmaGirl(f): 3:06pm On May 17, 2017
SirWere:

Err.... so why the name pharma girl?
The Pharma is actually farmer
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by MrGoc(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2017
Initially, this year's jamb stress gave me a bad impression, from registration to writing the exam. I was thinking everything will turn out like last year that they toyed with everything. to further increase my fears, I did not see anybody with good results, nlproblemchild was WAILING on Nairaland, my friends checked theirs, they all SCORED below 200.

But alas I summoned courage to check MINE and saw 234. soo happy!

Lord! it is not by my POWER or MIGHT but by your WILL. Thank you JESUS, I bless your name.
Next step is admission, I shall be favoured.

Congrats sister

But you can still stay relevant

Without reminding others of their Predicament.

It's not of him that willeth.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by NLProblemChild(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2017
MrGoc:

Initially, this year's jamb stress gave me a bad impression, from registration to writing the exam. I was thinking everything will turn out like last year that they toyed with everything. to further increase my fears, I did not see anybody with good results, nlproblemchild was WAILING on Nairaland, my friends checked theirs, they all SCORED below 200.

Lord! it is not by my POWER or MIGHT but by your WILL. Thank you JESUS, I bless your name.

Congrats sister

please remove my moniker from your story and change ur wailing from capital letter to small letter
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by NLProblemChild(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

lol. take heart bro
your are happy right?
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 5:53pm On May 17, 2017
MrGoc:

Congrats sister

am not reminding anyone of his predicament. just giving case study, nlproblemchild knows his predicament already, I need not remind him
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by NLProblemChild(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

am not reminding anyone of his predicament. just giving case study, nlproblemchild knows his predicament already, I need not remind him
me again?
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by HIScraziness(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2017
d33types:

Hahaha..putme is now called screening in some schools,and they write exams too.

Just pray tho,because in most federal schools, 234 will not give you any competitive course,and definitely not a science course.

Please get your facts straight. Maybe it's been long you graduated. Federal schools use o'level and jamb score (50/50) my step sis got admitted to study pharmacology in Unilag with 232 in jamb and a very GOOD o'level result.. She might have a chance, if she has a nice o'level result.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by djlittlej(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2017
just saw mine, 216 not that bad!!
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by d33types: 9:52am On May 18, 2017
HIScraziness:

Please get your facts straight. Maybe it's been long you graduated. Federal schools use o'level and jamb score (50/50) my step sis got admitted to study pharmacology in Unilag with 232 in jamb and a very GOOD o'level result.. She might have a chance, if she has a nice o'level result.
Learn to comprehend.check the emphasis on some.
Hahaha..putme is now called screening in some schools,and they write exams too.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by HIScraziness(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2017
d33types:

Learn to comprehend.check the emphasis on some.

I only referred to the point where you said "in most federal schools" .
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by MrGoc(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

. . . . . Since he knew his predicament. . . Why not let him be??. . . Why publicize his misfortune??. . . Do you know the trauma he's been facing since that awful discovery??. . . You can still stay relevant without making unwanted announcements.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by MrGoc(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2017
NLProblemChild:
please remove my moniker from your story and change ur wailing from capital letter to small letter
. . . . . . . . .

Lolz. . . Pipe down biko. . . I mean no harm.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 2:53pm On May 18, 2017
MrGoc:
. . . . . Since he knew his predicament. . . Why not let him be??. . . Why publicize his misfortune??. . . Do you know the trauma he's been facing since that awful discovery??. . . You can still stay relevant without making unwanted announcements.
in case u don't know, he publicized it himself, infact it was on front page, not only on nairaland but other website. If he had shut up, i would not have used him as an example, so he did himself, no one is responsible for his misfortune
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Evansjj(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2017
Phi001:
I remember when I wrote jame that they refused to release the results of my centre because they said there was mass cheating...after like 2 months(and serious prayer and fasting), the results came out...

I carried my 196 and entered UNIPORT merit list...
bro like seriously... which course did u choose
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by Phi001(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2017
Evansjj:
bro like seriously... which course did u choose
Computer and Statistics...
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by OlaDapxon(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2017
Phi001:

I remember when I wrote jame that they refused to release the results of my centre because they said there was mass cheating...after like 2 months(and serious prayer and fasting), the results came out...

I carried my 196 and entered UNIPORT merit list...

a lil help here...
https://www.nairaland.com/3809524/questions-regarding-uniport-direct-entry
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by MrGoc(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

. . . . . .If he had shut up, i would not have used him as an example, so he did himself, no one is responsible for his misfortune

Welldone ma

. . . And since he can't shut up. . .

You decided to lend him a helping hand?

Isorite. . .
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by kriss27(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
please contact me through this email egoodluck26@yahoo.com ,their are things I want us to discuss.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by kriss27(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
Thank God for making this year's Jamb a success for me. I wrote last year, read, prepared lyk no tomorrow but alas, they manipulated the results and gave me 192. I was so downcast as my choice of school cut off was/is 200.

This year, I prepared less. in my mind, I was like last year book still dey my head, I just revised my books on the day of exam before going to write but I prayed to God for a good result, I prayed that Prof Ishaq should just score students according to what they wrote, I Prayed against any manipulation from any angle.

Initially, this year's jamb stress gave me a bad impression, from registration to writing the exam. I was thinking everything will turn out like last year that they toyed with everything. to further increase my fears, I did not see anybody with good results, nlproblemchild was wailing on Nairaland, my friends checked theirs, they all scored below 200. naso my heart jumped inside my mouth.

But alas I summoned courage to check mine and saw 234. soo happy!

Lord! it is not by my power or might but by your will. Thank you Jesus, I bless your name.

fellow Jambites, share your results. I pray we all make it.
contact me through egoodluck26@yahoo.com pls.
Re: JAMB RESULT! My Story by BeautyBaebee(f): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
kriss27:
contact me through egoodluck26@yahoo.com pls.
why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) / See How Nigerians Pronounce Words According To Ghanians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.