Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song (2419 Views)

Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shares Sultry Photos In A Seductive Pose / American Rapper,nicki Minaj Donates $25k To Geoffrey Owen Who Was Shamed / Is Wizkid And American Female Rapper, Nicki Minaj Dating? Both Spotted Kissing A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by JamieBlog(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2017
American Rapper, Nicki Minaj applauded Nigerians Artistes who jumped on her song with Major Lazer titled "Run Up"

She wrote: #RunUp Afrosmash REMIX @majorlazer @diplo @yunglmrmarley @youngskales @dchopstix #Nigeria represent

You can Download Song here

Link : http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/nicki-minaj-lauds-skales-version-of-her.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6cHEg-b6M

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboiIshilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Mynd44

Let's support Skales!!

Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by JamieBlog(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2017
Magic
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by ppccu: 3:45pm On May 16, 2017
Achievement.
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by sugarbelly: 4:13pm On May 16, 2017
this is a big deal
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by sugarbelly: 4:13pm On May 16, 2017
wawu!!
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by Amberon: 4:19pm On May 16, 2017
I'm so loving Nicki now. She took her time to respond to a lot of her fans whose account details she asked them to send in other to help pay their tuition.

#Legend
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by JamieNaijaTeam: 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
Ikr, Seems the Remy Ma diss made her more humane

Amberon:
I'm so loving Nicki now. She took her time to respond to a lot of her fans whose account details she asked them to send in other to help pay their tuition.

#Legend
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2017
tank God
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by PussyDoctor: 5:26pm On May 16, 2017
Chisos
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by Goldenrichard(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2017
For those people way dey always abuse skales at least una go give am little respect

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by siie: 5:33pm On May 16, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
Ikr, Seems the Remy Ma dies made her more humane

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by LesbianBoy(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2017
Click LIKE if you go like fvck this nicki minaj geh undecided
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by Amoyinoluwa24: 6:03pm On May 16, 2017
grin
LesbianBoy:
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by JamieNaijaTeam: 6:10pm On May 16, 2017
Please don't do drugs

LesbianBoy:
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by mzabbie(f): 6:33pm On May 16, 2017
Wawu...God don finally butter this guy bread. God bread dey my hand o, na butter remain.
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 16, 2017
of all people skales cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That guy has made me change channel many times

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by 007author(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2017
Nice one

Proud of my boi yung L
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by Jeus(m): 2:50am On May 17, 2017
Newly signed by choc city

007author:
Nice one

Proud of my boi yung L
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by Nobody: 2:58am On May 17, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
Ikr, Seems the Remy Ma diss made her more humane

Remy ma murdered her on “SHETHER,”
though two of them nominated for Best
Female Hip Hop Artist
At 2017 BET Awards
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by Olibboy: 3:18am On May 17, 2017
I'm happy because Mr Marley is der.(Magician ft YungL) I luv YungL since day one. Oya Fever
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by crazyABO(m): 5:07am On May 17, 2017
We getting dre naija. After America the next country that gat music is Naija take it or leave it wink
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by Jeus(m): 6:19am On May 17, 2017
LostCity:

Remy ma murdered her on “SHETHER,”
though two of them nominated for Best
Female Hip Hop Artist
At 2017 BET Awards

Nicki will win that
Re: American Rapper, Nicki Minaj praises Skales, Yung L Version Of Her "Run Up" Song by Roon9(m): 7:23am On May 17, 2017
Captain of the cummm squad grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Moji Olaiya Died In Ambulance Before She Got To The Hospital / Meet The New Bobrisky !! With Pics / Laura Ikeji Is A Fraud..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.