Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) (48267 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Anthony Enahoro Was Indicted By A Military Panel In 1976 / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Padiga: 10:30pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=56590164][/quote]face it, you don't know what to say, you are just trying to use a meme help you out of your situation.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 10:33pm On May 16, 2017
tomakint:
So? Make we use kettle boil beans? undecided wetin come be the conditions of our oil sector now? Conduit pipes for siphoning our common patrimony by he cartels in power......babanla nonsense....... Throwback ko, throw up ni

It is part of a desperate attempt by the BMC gang to polish his image while he is in London for treatment after banning government officials from doing the same.
What a corrupt hypocrite!
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by amaridigital(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2017
[Buhari was just 34 years old when he became petroleum minister and nnpc chair, just 34 . How many 34 years olds are there presently in his cabinet? What we have are former Governors becoming ministers at age 60. Shame on you Nigerian youths. Most of you who are suppose to lead are not being employed as political thugs st 40

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 10:39pm On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I see Buhari was having difficulty reading , go and write WAEC him no gree...No wonder our oil industry lost the plot

Our oil industry lost the plot and the corrupt thief "lost" our $2.8 billion that went missing while he was minister.
No wonder he is insisting on making Magu EFCC Chairman despite the olopa renting a N43 million mansion in our country where minimum wage is N18,000.
These BMC guys think that we are all fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 10:44pm On May 16, 2017
Odingo1:
Useless country

Guy ka anyi kpaa nkata di mkpa.
Achorom nmba ekwe nti gi.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by mightyhaze: 10:47pm On May 16, 2017
smartty68:
Bubu looked like Charles Chaplin back in the days tongue
yea,...dat beard!

But come o! U be oldman oo! wink
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2017
rfnextar:
Nigeria?
this are still the ones with the strings to Nigeria's purse
God will rescue us one day

I was a year old at this time and now at 42, the same people are still ruling us...

Some will say we refuse to come out but the truth is that people like me want to come out but when you have to slug it out with human blood suckers and Satan's incarnates you will want to think twice and go for appointments rather than seek for elective positions. ..

GOD HELP US
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:07pm On May 16, 2017
So these guys having been chopping national cake from time immemorial, OBJ, PMB, IBB etc.
Why can't they just retire back to their villages and leave the seat of government for the youth?
Where is our own Emmanuel Macron?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 11:33pm On May 16, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by nijascammers: 11:42pm On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I see Buhari was having difficulty reading , go and write WAEC him no gree...No wonder our oil industry lost the plot
this is your own WAEC? very appalling.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by SalamRushdie: 11:47pm On May 16, 2017
nijascammers:

this is your own WAEC? very appalling.

Will U carry your bigot fingers from my mention before craw craw follow you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Hunkusego(m): 11:53pm On May 16, 2017
grin
doublewisdom:
Even the way the olodo was starring at the paper one would know he didn't know how to read. Maybe if he had enrolled for Waec then we wouldn't be in this kind of mess.
grin
doublewisdom:
Even the way the olodo was starring at the paper one would know he didn't know how to read. Maybe if he had enrolled for Waec then we wouldn't be in this kind of mess.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by akblings(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2017
And d country still remains d way it is bcus we put much interest in POWER..
No interest in Art, science, architecture and technology...
Only power,
frm one politicAl party to anoda..

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by NightKing21: 12:15am On May 17, 2017
See them the fortunate orangutan and the opportunistic vulture... Whhat animal is the unknown 3rd matter ?

Naijahelm:
Throwback photo of General Olusegun Obasanjo swearing in Col Muhammadu Buhari as Petroleum Minister in 1976.

Col Buhari was also appointed as NNPC Chairman in 1976, a position he held until 1978.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/throwback-photo-of-gen-obasanjo.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:08am On May 17, 2017
Hmm, This looks like Army Arrangement! Who be teacher?? Culture & Tradition?? Eyinbo na our teacher or lecturer b teacher?? Truly I will vote these old cargo and old men again and again if they are the last men of integrity in Nigeria as am yet to find any youth under 40yrs with an integrity that guarantees the qualities and features of a true leader
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 1:19am On May 17, 2017
After that swearing in, the brainless old fool connived with the great Ebola Ewu one of Ota and Yar'Adua to loot a whooping N2.8billion of the Nigerian money..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 1:23am On May 17, 2017
seguno2:

Our oil industry lost the plot and the corrupt thief "lost" our $2.8 billion that went missing while he was minister.
No wonder he is insisting on making Magu EFCC Chairman despite the olopa renting a N43 million mansion in our country where minimum wage is N18,000.
These BMC guys think that we are all fools.

Oga oh! The cash was in naira oh! Which was bigger than dollar as at then.. E no go better for all the vultures, snakes and scorpions wey loot that huge sum of money wey fit buy one full country back then!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Adminisher: 3:06am On May 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The oil industry did not lose the plot until PDP came to power. Please read and learn. All refineries, PPMC, LNG, Petrochemical plants and NAFCON were built by Murtala, OBJ, Buhari et.c
It is SAD, the way Nigerians are not thinking deep about anything
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Adminisher: 3:15am On May 17, 2017
amaridigital:
[Buhari was just 34 years old when he became petroleum minister and nnpc chair, just 34 . How many 34 years olds are there presently in his cabinet? What we have are former Governors becoming ministers at age 60. Shame on you Nigerian youths. Most of you who are suppose to lead are not being employed as political thugs st 40

Nigerian youths of this generation are wasted. They have exchanged their destinies for the psychological fulfilment corrupt politicians turned ethnic champions. You could actually steal $50bn in Nigeria and claim support for Biafra and millions of these youths would still keep mouths gummed to your corrupt ass.
To achieve this inferior soul destiny they would embrace any lie
Like this moronic one about N2.8 be during Buhari. Something that was probed and not happened

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by donlucabrazi(m): 3:33am On May 17, 2017
No thanks to quota system and lopsided politics that always favours the dullards from the North

Nigeria is Doomed!
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by TheKingdom: 3:37am On May 17, 2017
And some get mad when you say Kenya is better than Nigeria, or that the country is a Zoo.

Why the pastor flocking, EPL watching, Davido dancing folks cant and refuse to think is legend. After all the clamor for democracy people are still happy to support the OBJs and GMBs to come and rule AGAIN.

E-jots they are
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Progress101(m): 5:34am On May 17, 2017
This one they are throwing back, i'm beginning to believe what I have been suspecting #GMB is no longer in the land of the leaving........they should not 4get to bury him with his loots
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:01am On May 17, 2017
Shame on zoogeria youths...can't just overtake these old cargos..fear fear pple
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by toptop: 6:03am On May 17, 2017
doublewisdom:

Double wisdom, where is the wisdom in insulting the elderly?
I still cannot understand the joy one derives in insulting people. This culture is killing our society. And it will go round to all.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by ithinkflixtv: 6:05am On May 17, 2017
Watch more Videos & films on THiNKFLiX TV for just N50, and you pay with your mobile phone number airtime, No credit cards needed!!
Click here www.ithinkflixtv.com to watch!
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:10am On May 17, 2017
obasi101:
what is he saying??
This ur meme na die I swear grin grin grin grin grin

I don laugh taya
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Tecno66: 6:18am On May 17, 2017
Naijahelm:
Throwback photo of General Olusegun Obasanjo swearing in Col Muhammadu Buhari as Petroleum Minister in 1976.

Col Buhari was also appointed as NNPC Chairman in 1976, a position he held until 1978.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/throwback-photo-of-gen-obasanjo.html?m=1

that was when 2.8 went missing.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by emmasege: 6:20am On May 17, 2017
Incredible. Obasanjo was Just as old as I'm now, in 1976 while Buhari was even younger than my current age. Ironically, if i step out to vye for serious executive positions like governorship or presidency, someone like Bisi Akande, thief.nubu or Obasanjo will tell me I'm too young, while Late Isiaka Adeleke governed Osun State at an age younger than mine at the moment and the president of one of the most powerful nations on earth (France ) is my age mate.

Nigerian youths need a holy anger to pack these expired products aside and look for innovative, productive, honest and selfless young minds to take over the affairs of our today and tomorrow.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:26am On May 17, 2017
doublewisdom:

keep hating and i bet u non of ur family members or your generation can ever achieve what he has achieved, God s lifted him above you and there is nothing you can do about that, keep hating and let the hate consume you
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:30am On May 17, 2017
sdindan:
Buhari followed milked this country dry. then zombies elected him
. Buhari will never make heaven.

you hold the keys abi?, wait until the day of judgement then you will know between you and him who will enter paradise, as hate don make you dey talk like craze person.
Re: Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) by sdindan: 6:35am On May 17, 2017
sulesadat:

you hold the keys abi?, wait until the day of judgement then you will know between you and him who will enter paradise, as hate don make you dey talk like craze person.

You too will not make heaven.
kiss the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares New Photos After Being Blasted For His Outfit In Switzerland / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.