Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car (56506 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2017
skimmy005:
thief money wa he miserable son thief na dem da spend so, bunch of criminals,

animal on uniform shut up if you have nothing to say . that man started making money way before lucky can spell is name.. you don't know him so shut up
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by GavelSlam: 6:33pm On May 16, 2017
Themandator:

Keep shuuut if you don't have anything complimentary to post about this man .....He was already a wealthy man even before Lucky knew how to spell his surname .

The irony is that Lucky still doesn't know how to spell his name.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by LexngtonSteele: 6:33pm On May 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Rather be humble and honest than a criminal.

Leave the guy alone, frustrated and not too literate grin

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2017
prinsam30:
Nigeria looters since 18AD
mugu since 16AD
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Go and read my comment again...or get someone to read it for you.
my guy console yourself.
my shopper
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by whizcartel(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2017
Thief people.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 16, 2017
Bizzyliss:
FTC. Make I dey here they observe

Nigerians will always find humor in everything

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by LexngtonSteele: 6:43pm On May 16, 2017
paradigmshift:

my guy console yourself.
my shopper

Made zero sense.... undecided

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by LexngtonSteele: 6:44pm On May 16, 2017
skimmy005:
tell dat to ur miserable worthless generation demented nitwit idiot, dis vagabond and his family are all criminals, is like u dnt knw dia history fool,dis baboon enriched himsef through d moni his son stole,

Don't answer him any more. He is obviously a Julius Beggar employed by Igbinedion as Royal Asslicker. Just send him the picture i just gave him wink

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by misano(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
alignacademy:

Nice

Do you know if he has an autobiography?

I'm sure his story can inspire people to live up to their true potential.

We need more homegrown stories of successful African business people.

Not always Mark Zuckerberg and Warren Buffett

I know that guy's story. We in Benin understand D guy very well. He made his first cash abroad. Invested in big businesses & most of them failed. From his airline, TV/Radio station to is import/export business, everything failed. Then his son became a governor of Edo state and suddenly the father start rebuilding his business empire. Rebranded the TV station, pumped cash into his university & secondary school. He even setup a restaurant & cinema in Benin. His father went further to build churches for pastor and was celebrated. But most people in Benin believe the son (Lucky) used the state's money to boost all these businesses. One clear example is how he moved books donated to the Edo state Library by an international organization to his father's university, University of Igbenedion, Okada. The guy's story does not inspire me because his son looted Benin.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Money acquired from sending young innocent girls to Europe and Asia to go and do

"You know what" ....

SMH for the Benin Kingdom.

I spit on your reasoning.
for your mind you made sense,
I laf u. lmao
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Bros no him fault..
African poverty seems hereditary grin grin
esama of the universe
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by Skoopy(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2017
Traditional rulers are lately living luxury and affluent life.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by DonCortino: 6:48pm On May 16, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
All these old men no won free..issorite

Free wetin?
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by Stevenbright(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2017
He may not be a saint, but he is a genuine Business man and Real Estate Developer.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by ipobarecriminals: 6:51pm On May 16, 2017
They are still spending Lucky loot.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Don't answer him any more. He is obviously a Julius Beggar employed by Igbinedion as Royal Asslicker. Just send him the picture i just gave him wink

you can swallow the pic ..
u have nothing to offer.
u will be the one to lick his balls if you are offered something.. gerarahere
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by skimmy005: 6:53pm On May 16, 2017
paradigmshift:

yes I know their history u Idiot. he was made before his son became governor. what are you saying u fool? claiming smart but u re far from it. you have nothing to offer , I spit on your generation
so u mean kada plaza and cinema was in existence b4 lucky bcam a governor or d signature estate at abuja?? hypocrite ans me dejected nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by enomakos(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2017
yourexcellency:
Powerful man. He singlehandedly installed the present Oba of Benin
you know nothing

the present oba is the late oba first son

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by enomakos(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2017
prinsam30:
Nigeria looters since 18AD
he is a business man not a politician
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by enomakos(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Money acquired from sending young innocent girls to Europe and Asia to go and do

"You know what" ....

SMH for the Benin Kingdom.
nonsense
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2017
misano:

I know that guy's story. We in Benin understand D guy very well. He made his first cash abroad. Invested in big business & most of them failed. From his airline, TV/Radio station to is import/export business. Everything failed. Then his son became a governor of Edo state and suddenly the father start rebuilding his business empire. Rebranded the TV station, pumped cash into his university & secondary school. He even setup a restaurant & cinema in Benin. His father went further to built churches for pastor and was celebrated. But most people in Benin believe the son (Lucky) used the state's money to boost all these businesses. One clear example is how he moved books donated to the Edo state Library by an international organization to his father's university, University of Igbenedio, Okada. The guy's story does not inspire me because his son looted Benin.

he inspire me bro because he is a true hustler wey before his son became governor.
the Jamaican woman he married too also contributed to his wealth..tell me one man who don't loot money in Nigeria, is he oshiomole that stole the whole Treasury? guy esama has done well .kada, itv n radio, their hospital, university n secondary school, chicken republic n others. he's employing people n paying salaries.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by Eluwilussit(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2017
paradigmshift:

maybe one of is houses in Abuja.
the signature house

Real signature house. Pure class. Elegance at its best. I love it. grin grin grin
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by naptu2: 6:58pm On May 16, 2017
Memories.

Okada Air (molue in the air).

Okada Air plane in Manchester in 1993

Okada Air plane in Luxemburg in 1985

Vice President Augustus Aikhomu in the cockpit of an Okada Air plane.

Okada Wonderland, etc.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by LexngtonSteele: 6:59pm On May 16, 2017
paradigmshift:

paradigmshift has nothing to offer.
paradigmshift's father licks Igbinedion's balls daily wink.. gerarahere

Congrats with you asslicking him all over this thread. It's the best your family has achieved so...CARRY ON! grin

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by enomakos(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2017
aolawale025:
The man ran one of the biggest airline in Africa back then. Okada Air. Somehow they went off the radar
the government of that time try to ruin him cos of petty jealousy
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Made zero sense.... undecided

mad zero sense is ok
.yours is -10 sense lmao.
gerarahere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo Twins Festival: 2034 Sets Of Twins Participate / Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.