Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car (56506 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by Eluwilussit(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2017
Themandator:

The man has got exquisite taste ,maybe influenced by his wife, Lady Cherry

One of Nigeria's biggest landlord in the UK

The man don tay wey him dey do big and classy things

I totally agree with you. A good way to spend one's cash. I bow. cool
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by Bigsteveg(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2017
Bizzyliss:
FTC. Make I dey here they observe
This your chicken yansh too wide for a cocck diicck. U sure say u no dey enter the innocent chicken like this? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by LexngtonSteele: 7:00pm On May 16, 2017
paradigmshift:

mad zero sense is ok
.yours is -10 sense lmao.
gerarahere

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by lilytender: 7:00pm On May 16, 2017
alignacademy:

Nice

Do you know if he has an autobiography?

I'm sure his story can inspire people to live up to their true potential.

We need more homegrown stories of successful African business people.

Not always Mark Zuckerberg and Warren Buffett

A man that looted the state and that is still looting the state is not a successful African business man. Rather, he is a miserable heartless African thief . He was never a governor, but has colluded with all the his state's governors to loot his state. At a time, one of his sons Lucky Igbinedion was a governor and he together with his younger brother Michael Igbinedion looted the state and got convicted by the court through EFCC prosecution. Unfortunately, the corrupt judge sentensed the two thieving brothers to just about three years imprisonment. links below;

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/metro/court-jails-igbinedion-aide-over-n25-billion-fraud/

http://independent.ng/court-jails-igbinedion-26-years-money-laundering/

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by misano(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2017
Stevenbright:
He may not be a saint, but he is a genuine Business man and Real Estate Developer.

If U are not based in Benin U will not know his true story. Forget D media hype we in Benin know. If I tell U his story U go shake. He did some good things sha but the illegal things are serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 16, 2017
misano:

I know that guy's story. We in Benin understand D guy very well. He made his first cash abroad. Invested in big businesses & most of them failed. From his airline, TV/Radio station to is import/export business, everything failed. Then his son became a governor of Edo state and suddenly the father start rebuilding his business empire. Rebranded the TV station, pumped cash into his university & secondary school. He even setup a restaurant & cinema in Benin. His father went further to build churches for pastor and was celebrated. But most people in Benin believe the son (Lucky) used the state's money to boost all these businesses. One clear example is how he moved books donated to the Edo state Library by an international organization to his father's university, University of Igbenedion, Okada. The guy's story does not inspire me because his son looted Benin.

Thanks for this unofficial biography

Have you noticed the general assumption that any successful black man MUST be involved in some shady deals?

I think it's an inferiority complex to think that businessmen of other races never do anything wrong, that they are saints who are "real" entrepreneurs.

We need more homegrown success stories. We can LEARN from their stories, both what to do and what to avoid.

Cheers
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2017
skimmy005:
so u mean kada plaza and cinema was in existence b4 lucky bcam a governor or d signature estate at abuja?? hypocrite ans me dejected nincompoop

if you hate lucky, say u hate him not his father ok. don't confuse yourself..lucky owns kada , he owns chicken republic too..what of itv n radio, the sec n university, hospital n co,other the stuff he gat in south Africa. no one is perect ok n u re not better off. I like the igbinedions because they ve their company in benin n employing people. u re the hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by enomakos(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2017
skimmy005:
tell dat to ur miserable worthless generation demented nitwit idiot, dis vagabond and his family are all criminals, is like u dnt knw dia history fool,dis baboon enriched himsef through d moni his son stole,
go and read his history if you know nothing of the esama
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by misano(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2017
skimmy005:
so u mean kada plaza and cinema was in existence b4 lucky bcam a governor or d signature estate at abuja?? hypocrite ans me dejected nincompoop

Don't mind those guys dat are not in Benin. Talking what dey don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by YonkijiSappo: 7:06pm On May 16, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Pls shut up and stop talking trash.
Oba of Benin kingdom is by primogeniture. Nobody installs anybody. We are not like those clowns in Yoruba land

What brought Yoruba into this now??
You Benin people are seeking attention again abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Congrats with you asslicking him all over this thread. It's the best your family has achieved so...CARRY ON! grin

am busy replying fools like you.
when you are rich tomorrow, be ready to face backlash
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Real signature house. Pure class. Elegance at its best. I love it. grin grin grin

I tell you.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by LexngtonSteele: 7:10pm On May 16, 2017
paradigmshift:

Paradigmshift's father is a h0m0, the mom a spermbank

I agree totally. End of discussion grin

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by DeRay98(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
His only short coming is that he is the father of Lucky Igbinedion...

If he had managed his businesses well, by now he could have been one of the richest men in the world. Okada Air, which was the first private Airline in Nig in the 80's- 90s would have become a global brand, employing thousands of Nigerian youth home and abroad and raking in forex.
Canada dry, only soft drink that gave Pepsi and Coka Cola a run for their money in 70s and 80's would have had several plants all over Africa by now and thousands of Nigerians employed.
He used his money for lavish birthday parties, killed creditor banks like the Biggest state owned of the 70s- 80s, New Nigerian Bank.
He would've been seen as a hero of Edo as he was seen back then till his pride and arrogance earn him the curse of his embittered employees etc.

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by misano(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2017
paradigmshift:

he inspire me bro because he is a true hustler wey before his son became governor.
the Jamaican woman he married too also contributed to his wealth..tell me one man who don't loot money in Nigeria, is he oshiomole that stole the whole Treasury? guy esama has done well .kada, itv n radio, their hospital, university n secondary school, chicken republic n others. he's employing people n paying salaries.

I get ur point 100%. But the bottom line is... His son helped his business back to life. I would like 2 argue with someone based in Benin & has followed his story from the year 1987 till date. If U rely on all D sweet things D media told U about Esama I'm afraid, U know nothing yet.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by misano(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2017
alignacademy:

U are welcome

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2017
misano:

Don't mind those guys dat are not in Benin. Talking what dey don't know.

which guys lmao
am in benin..
where in benin do you live
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by misano(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2017
DeRay98:

If he had managed his businesses well, by now he could have been one of the richest men in the world. Okada Air, which was the first private Airline in Nig in the 80's- 90s would have become a global brand, employing thousands of Nigerian youth home and abroad and raking in forex.
Canada dry, only soft drink that gave Pepsi and Coka Cola a run for their money in 70s and 80's would have had several plants all over Africa by now and thousands of Nigerians employed.
He used his money for lavish birthday parties, killed creditor banks like the Biggest state owned of the 70s- 80s, New Nigerian Bank.
He would've been seen as a hero of Edo as he was seen back then till his pride and arrogance earn him the curse of his embittered employees etc.

U know his story. 1 billion likes for U.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I agree totally. End of discussion grin

u have nothing on me .
so u playing around lmao.
u baby factory product
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by kabaka1: 7:19pm On May 16, 2017
Rich 4 life grin grin grin
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by oz4real83(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2017
yourexcellency:
Powerful man. He singlehandedly installed the present Oba of Benin
Oba of benin isnt like any oba u can ''install''. stop reasoning with ur anus. Your mouth stinks!!!

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by misano(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2017
paradigmshift:

which guys lmao
am in benin..
where in benin do you live

Upper Uwa Street off M.M.Way, Benin city. I finished from UNIBEN Staff School. I attended Nosakare Model School in Benin. And finished from UNIBEN. My church? New Benin Baptist Church. U want more?

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by Imjustagirl(f): 7:22pm On May 16, 2017
alignacademy:

Nice

Do you know if he has an autobiography?

I'm sure his story can inspire people to live up to their true potential.

We need more homegrown stories of successful African business people.

Not always Mark Zuckerberg and Warren Buffett

How he stole money and cheated people? Or is it the one his son Lucky looted while he was governor of Edo state. Or is it the fact that he constantly owes salaries in his companies, university, TV station... Should I go on? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 7:23pm On May 16, 2017
misano:

I get ur point 100%. But the bottom line is... His son helped his business back to life. I would like 2 argue with someone based in Benin & has followed his story from the year 1987 till date. If U rely on all D sweet things D media told U about Esama I'm afraid, U know nothing yet.

I Live in benin bro and esama is the pride of Benin . his son fuk up in a way but don't rub it on his father . I know him well and he's not a perfect man just like me n u. everybody is shouting dangote, do you know what he's doing behind the scenes. the government bend rules and everything to favor him, what that of others ? fuk d media bro, u can tell me things about him, am willing to listen. good evening from benin.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2017
misano:

Upper Uwa Street off M.M.Way, Benin city. I finished from UNIBEN Staff School. I attended Nosakare Model School in Benin. And finished from UNIBEN. My church? New Benin Baptist Church. U want more?
I finished from pti.
finished from denosa sec school , Good foundation primary school, all in benin.
i live in ugbor for now. family house in upper sakponba.
u want more
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by misano(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
alignacademy:

Have you noticed the general assumption that any successful black man MUST be involved in some shady deals?

I think it's an inferiority complex to think that businessmen of other races never do anything wrong, that they are saints who are "real" entrepreneurs.

We need more homegrown success stories. We can LEARN from their stories, both what to do and what to avoid.

Cheers

I can name young and old successful entrepreneurs in Nigeria that I respect. This man is not one of them. Take it or flush it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by misano(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2017
paradigmshift:

I Live in benin bro and esama is the pride of Benin . his son fuk up in a way but don't rub it on his father . I know him well and he's not a perfect man just like me n u. everybody is shouting dangote, do you know what he's doing behind the scenes. the government bend rules and everything to favor him, what that of others ? fuk d media bro, u can tell me things about him, am willing to listen. good evening from benin.

That's what I'm saying, his son did badly. That actually made Edolites believe he looted the state for his father. That is a general believe in Edo. That speculation might be wrong, I don't know.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by ilynem(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2017
yourexcellency:
Powerful man. He singlehandedly installed the present Oba of Benin
Haaaaaaaaaaa! Oga take it easy na

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by misano(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2017
paradigmshift:

I finished from pti.
finished from denosa sec school , Good foundation primary school, all in benin.
i live in ugbor for now. family house in upper sakponba.
u want more

Ok. So U know his story. U know what his son did. U know how most of his businesses failed & how his businesses needed financial boost b4 his son became the governor. U know his story. Celebrate him or not the stories can't be changed or rewritten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2017
misano:

That's what I'm saying, his son did badly. That actually made Edolites believe he looted the state for his father. That is a general believe in Edo. That speculation might be wrong, I don't know.

lucky is not that bad bro , oshiomole was worse and he even stole more than lucky. esama is made big time. that guy dn try for e age bro , everybody is talking about lucky when d other sons re doing well too. lucky stole no doubt but esama has been there . that man dn dey pull crowd no be today o. it's a general believe to the young mind that he enriched his father but not a general believe to the old mind.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by opeyemihendrix: 7:44pm On May 16, 2017
HalbondAdmin:
Ok
Hey bro...how do I do this ad below your comment
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car by paradigmshift(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2017
misano:

Ok. So U know his story. U know what his son did. U know how most of his businesses failed & how his businesses needed financial boost b4 his son became the governor. U know his story. Celebrate him or not the stories can't be changed or rewritten.

his story is there for us all to see. .
people celebrate esama for his title, the only man that last long with that title. leave esama alone , he has done well for himself and he's not perfect too. what about the other rich men in Edo, where are their businesses? the igbinedions site theirs in benin n they employ people..them dey try.. tomorrow when you are rich as fuk, expect backlash too, people will write horrible things to discredit u. welcome to Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo Twins Festival: 2034 Sets Of Twins Participate / Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.