Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. (6613 Views)

African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 4:53pm On May 16, 2017
I'm honest, truthful, God fearing and do my job thoroughly. If you're in need of a nanny or knows someone who is in need of a nanny, you can Dm me via my gmail in my profile.

Serious people only please. No joke.

Try me to see how efficient I will be. Thanks people. God bless!

If you stay far off in lagos, we can negotiate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 4:57pm On May 16, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 5:21pm On May 16, 2017
Check my mail. kiss
Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 5:32pm On May 16, 2017
Soberdrunk do you need a nanny? You have been here since morning grin

1 Like

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2017
hey Ginaz listen. it is gonna be pretty difficult developing relationships with parents online.

You have to meet them physically and convince them that you can handle their children with care.

Start from your church, mosque, neighbours , colleagues.

When they love your service, referrals will flood in.

Before you know it, you have opened a Day Care center.

#Business.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by soberdrunk(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2017
Ginaz:
Soberdrunk do you need a nanny? You have been here since morning grin

I was just reminiscing the things i did with my 'nanny' as a teenager grin, what i need is a "cook" but i reckon its cheaper to get a girlfriend grin grin

13 Likes

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 5:43pm On May 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
hey Ginaz listen. it is gonna be pretty difficult developing relationships with parents online.

You have to meet them physically and convince them that you can handle their children with care.

Start from your church, mosque, neighbours , colleagues.

When they love your service, referrals will flood in.

Before you know it, you have opened a Day Care center.

#Business.

I'm an introvert (my pain in the ass right now) embarassed but if they want I can meet with them physically to develop a relationship and let them see for themselves how efficient I am with my work.

I want to make an honest living and do a job I like too. I'm just me and I don't know how to go about it again, but my work will speak for me. Well, I've asked a few people around my area. All I'm waiting for are response.

Thanks for your advise, I appreciate it a lot. I really do.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 5:44pm On May 16, 2017
soberdrunk:

I was just reminiscing the things i did with my 'nanny' as a teenager grin, what i need is a "cook" but i reckon its cheaper to get a girlfriend grin grin

Don't pollute my thread. Thank you.

16 Likes

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm an introvert (my pain in the ass right now) embarassed but if they want I can meet with them physically to develop a relationship and let them see for themselves how efficient I am with my work.

I want to make an honest living and do a job I like too. I'm just me and I don't know how to go about it again, but my work will speak for me. Well, I've asked a few people around my area. All I'm waiting for are response.

Thanks for your advise, I appreciate it a lot. I really do.

I am a sales person and I am also an introvert too.

But when I see opportunity to make money, I feel this adrenalin pump pushing me.

Like they tell us when we wana approach any girl, they say "Just do it".

My fav shoe makers is NIKE. you know why?

Because I know ThT their products are expensive, and thinking about the price can be pretty discouraging.

but when I see their logo, it keeps telling me "Just Do it".

So Ginaz, I am telling you.... "Just do it"

The fear of rejection is killing, but "Just approach them"

We have only two outcomes...

1) Either they accept you

2) The politely reject you, then you move on to the next parent.

Sorry the post is long... I am a passionate sales Man.

Need tutorials, I can help out.

Thanks.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 6:03pm On May 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I am a sales person and I am also an introvert too.

But when I see opportunity to make money, I feel this adrenalin pump pushing me.

Like they tell us when we wana approach any girl, they say "Just do it".

My fav shoe makers is NIKE. you know why?

Because I know ThT their products are expensive, and thinking about the price can be pretty discouraging.

but when I see their logo, it keeps telling me "Just Do it".

So Ginaz, I am telling you.... "Just do it"

The fear of rejection is killing, but "Just approach them"

We have only two outcomes...

1) Either they accept you

2) The politely reject you, then you move on to the next parent.

Sorry the post is long... I am a passionate sales Man.

Need tutorials, I can help out.

Thanks.

Oh thanks. I won't hesitate to call on you. Sure, I'm gonna head out. wink
Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by jmoore(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2017
Op, you can print few posters about your services and paste them on walls around your street and your church.

4 Likes

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Mimzyy(f): 3:54pm On May 17, 2017
Are you based in Lagos?

Ginaz:
I'm honest, truthful, God fearing and do my job thoroughly. If you're in need of a nanny or knows someone who is in need of a nanny, you can Dm me via my gmail in my profile.

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 17, 2017
You are highly encouraged. Gods grace but pls be careful when meeting up with potential clients. You can meet in neutral meeting points or go with someone when visiting their houses before starting work. You won't jam trouble and danger will be far from you. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
There is a new advert on SDK blog for a nanny in Surulere. 20-35years,neat, patient and good with children. Number to call is 07083335962.
Its urgent according to the advert.
cc: Ginaz

4 Likes

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by able88(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2017
Ginaz:

Check out this vacancy:

https://www.nairaland.com/3817344/vacancy-nanny-ikeja

2 Likes

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by wadetaw202: 7:31am On May 24, 2017
Loisemm:
There is a new advert on SDK blog for a nanny in Surulere. 20-35years,neat, patient and good with children. Number to call is 07083335962.

Ginaz, I hope you see this?
Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by wadetaw202: 7:46am On May 24, 2017
Mimzyy:
Are you based in Lagos?

You are sweet, u know.
Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 8:50am On May 24, 2017
Loisemm:

I just got it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by nelson7777: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by toprealman: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Come and take care of me abeg

1 Like

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Crystalclara(f): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:

I just got it. Thanks.

m seriously lukin 4 1. although m in ph. pls can u help?
Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Crystalclara:

m seriously lukin 4 1. although m in ph. pls can u help?

Check my profile my email is written below. Let's talk better.
Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by ifyalways(f): 5:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Being honest, God fearing, truthful, love children bla bla are not the basic criteria to being a nanny, Imo. Show me a Nigerian that is not honest, God fearing on paper at the very least and children are lovable by everyone from a distance. . .

What do you know about basic child first aid, nutrition and feeding, health and safety etc? Well, for me, those are the most important things if I'd need a nanny to care for a child from 0 to 2 years.

7 Likes

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by jakandeola(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
ifyalways:
Being honest, God fearing, truthful, love children bla bla are not the basic criteria to being a nanny, Imo. Show me a Nigerian that is not honest, God fearing on paper at the very least and children are lovable by everyone from a distance. . .

What do you know about basic child first aid, nutrition and feeding, health and safety etc? Well, for me, those are the most important things for me if I'd need a nanny to care for a child from 0 to 2 years.
abeg get lost is it a doctor u nid

17 Likes

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
ifyalways:

What do you know about basic child first aid, nutrition and feeding, health and safety etc? Well, for me, those are the most important things for me if I'd need a nanny to care for a child from 0 to 2 years.

Ma'am, no matter what I write right now it might not be enough to show you my efficiency. I don't believe in words but action. You will see my work and it would speak for itself. People boast so as to get a deal but later won't deliver their best.

I'm good as my words. For your child that won't be a problem however we can chat more better via my Gmail account which is below my profile. The only problem might be the location, all offers I have gotten so far were far off.

Give me a try you got nothing to lose.

Sorry about my delayed response to your post, my phone has a problem that needs flogging. cheesy
Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
abeg get lost is it a doctor u nid

Why are you rude to my customer? embarassed

10 Likes

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by jakandeola(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ginaz:

Why are you rude to my customer? embarassed
am sori dear is her type dat use nanny as slave why ask for dose tins those howse girl from village hiw many knw dis things she put. is only a doctor dat know this. I hate pple dat tink dey know it all dont let her take advantage of u. I know ur s good girl

12 Likes

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2017
soberdrunk:

I was just reminiscing the things i did with my 'nanny' as a teenager
What did u do to ur nanny as a teenager lol
Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
am sori dear is her type dat use nanny as slave why ask for dose tins those howse girl from village hiw many knw dis things she put. is only a doctor dat know this. I hate pple dat tink dey know it all dont let her take advantage of u. I know ur s good girl

Oh thanks for caring on my behalf, and I a good girl. grin
Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by jakandeola(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Ginaz:

Oh thanks for caring on my behalf, and I a good girl. grin
lols yes I see u as one
Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Caustics: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
nanny that will be browsing nairaland all day? I'll pass.

3 Likes

Re: If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. by Ginaz(f): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Caustics:
nanny that will be browsing nairaland all day? I'll pass.

When I'm on duty I'm on duty, when I'm free I'm free ,you shouldn't confuse the two. Don't spoil someone's hustle cos you don't know what will happen to yours.

Well thanks for your immeasurable reply, It is appreciated.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family? / My Little Dilemma / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.