Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice (601 Views)

Please Fellow Nairalanders Help Rate My Blog- Suggestions Needed / Happy New Month Nairalanders| A Recap Of February And New Month Expectations / Pls I Need Your Help Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by Youngadvocate(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2017
Pls, fellow Nairalanders, help advise a friend.

My friend is a a blogger, and one that hates cutting corners at that.

He began his career in Blogging about three months ago and has organically built his site to about 3k Page views in a day with total site users at 6k.

He had mistakenly applied for Google Adsense when he hadn't built his traffic earlier on, and Google aren't showing signs of approving his request soon even though he has more contents and the site has very much improved.

Being hit by financial constraint, he is seeking for alternative sources of income to help keep up with bills payment.

A Day ago, a friend introduced him to Propellerads, and advised him to use the platform for now, pending the expiration of 6 months when he said Google could review his Adsense request.

The friend said Propellerads was a good Ads placement media giant that would pay pretty well. But my friend is apprehensive in the sense that Google frowns at an applicant using another Ads company while the person has request with it.

Pls, my guy is in deep dilemma, someone who knows about these stuffs should pls, help out. And if there are other sources a blogger can aid himself financially while diligently building his site, I would appreciate them to help my friend ...Am just a teacher, don't know much about the whole thing, just being so concerned for him.

Thank you and God Bless you All.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by Bizzyliss(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2017
U
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by shaqhead: 6:05pm On May 16, 2017
@Youngadvocate there are thousand ways to.monetize a site...my advice would be; since he is apprehensive about Google not approving his application because he has a "competitor ad" on his site...he shd put up banner ads on his site and could even add native ads...one dt is relatively easy to get approved is content.ad Hope ds helps?

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by Youngadvocate(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
shaqhead:
@Youngadvocate there are thousand ways to.monetize a site...my advice would be; since he is apprehensive about Google not approving his application because he has a "competitor ad" on his site...he shd put up banner ads on his site and could even add native ads...one dt is relatively easy to get approved is content.ad Hope ds helps?

Thanks Bro, but the guy has no ads on the site yet. Which ones are the native ads, pls?
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by Nurulnaas(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2017
Since he has a good traffic then I advise him to use infolinks
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by shaqhead: 7:55pm On May 16, 2017
Youngadvocate:

Thanks Bro, but the guy has no ads on the site yet. Which ones are the native ads, pls?
I already told of a site for that that is content.ad or he can get banner ads if am not mistaken on buysellads.com among other ads...he shd google such sites!
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by shaqhead: 7:56pm On May 16, 2017
Nurulnaas:
Since he has a good traffic then I advise him to use infolinks
Yeah ds is also a good one youngexec
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by Nurulnaas(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
shaqhead:

Yeah ds is also a good one youngexec
some time they take about a week to approve or say the status of your application but for me it takes upto two weeks before the respond with an approval message.
Although I have not been using it for a while was using Adsense now But they are good

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by GoodYYor: 8:24pm On May 16, 2017
Youngadvocate:

He began his career in Blogging about three months ago and has organically built his site to about 3k Page views in a day with total site users at 6k.

He had mistakenly applied for Google Adsense when he hadn't built his traffic earlier on, and Google aren't showing signs of approving his request soon even though he has more contents and the site has very much improved.

Being hit by financial constraint, he is seeking for alternative sources of income to help keep up with bills payment.

A Day ago, a friend introduced him to Propellerads, and advised him to use the platform for now, pending the expiration of 6 months when he said Google could review his Adsense request.

The friend said Propellerads was a good Ads placement media giant that would pay pretty well. But my friend is apprehensive in the sense that Google frowns at an applicant using another Ads company while the person has request with it.

Pls, my guy is in deep dilemma, someone who knows about these stuffs should pls, help out. And if there are other sources a blogger can aid himself financially while diligently building his site, I would appreciate them to help my friend ...Am just a teacher, don't know much about the whole thing, just being so concerned for him.

i really think i can help u guys get approved on Your site but i would like to know the following....
1. which cms platform is the site running on.
2. How long has the site been online.
3. does he has a custom domain, if not, get one now.
4. There should be at least 20 post published
5. About page, privacy policy, contact us should be available
6. drop the site url let me see.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by Youngadvocate(m): 9:28pm On May 16, 2017
GoodYYor:

i really think i can help u guys get approved on Your site but i would like to know the following....
1. which cms platform is the site running on.
2. How long has the site been online.
3. does he has a custom domain, if not, get one now.
4. There should be at least 20 post published
5. About page, privacy policy, contact us should be available
6. drop the site url let me see.

It's part of the sites I share their posts here.
www.igbobia.com
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by GoodYYor: 10:38pm On May 16, 2017
Youngadvocate:

It's part of the sites I share their posts here. www.igbobia.com
whatsapp me 08053701879
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by virus05(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2017
Youngadvocate:

i advise him to wait for thé 6 months, at least he has Been surviving before then.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by donsheddy1(m): 1:53am On May 17, 2017
This man telling us this story is the owner of the blog. Oga teacher, wait for the 6 months
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, A Friend Is In Trouble!! Help With Your Advice by Youngadvocate(m): 6:04am On May 23, 2017
donsheddy1:
This man telling us this story is the owner of the blog. Oga teacher, wait for the 6 months

Guy, how do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer Create/build/design 3:2 Matrix Ponzi/peer To Peer Donation Site / What Happens If You Mistakenly Click On Your Adsense / Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.