Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) (5360 Views)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / Need Advice,i Am Sleeping Too Much And My Exams Are Close / This Handsome Young Man Died Few Hours After Writing His Final Exams Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by iaamxavier(m): 6:26am On May 17, 2017
queiii:

I went to their office and complained.

But a girl missed her exam and they re scheduled her she was the one that even directed me to go there which of the jamb office did u go to I'm scared biko
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by iaamxavier(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2017
Lalasticlala pls help move to fp for better clarification thanks sad
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Sanchez01: 8:50am On May 17, 2017
iaamxavier:
Lalasticlala pls help move to fp for better clarification thanks sad
Which Lalasticlala are you calling? If you were my younger brother, I would have beaten the living daylight out of you! The breed of students we have these days is just appalling! What sort of student would not check out his examination Centre days before the exam itself?

I am so sure the exam was paid for by your ward or guardian, which explains why you clearly don't show any remorse. I believe the story would have been different if you struggled to purchase the form with your sweat.

Good thing you're presently studying at Yabatech. Truth is, you just might never gain admission with this attitude of yours. I am dead sure there won't be a rescheduling. JAMB comes up with that tale to manage the teeming number of affected students.

My advice to you is, continue with Yabatech for now and wait for another JAMB next year. As it stands, this one is a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Youngs(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

Which Lalasticlala are you calling? If you were my younger brother, I would have beaten the living daylight out of you! The breed of students we have these days is just appalling! What sort of student would not check out his examination Centre days before the exam itself?

I am so sure the exam was paid for by your ward or guardian, which explains why you clearly don't show any remorse. I believe the story would have been different if you struggled to purchase the form with your sweat.

Good thing you're presently studying at Yabatech. Truth is, you just might never gain admission with this attitude of yours. I am dead sure there won't be a rescheduling. JAMB comes up with that tale to manage the teeming number of affected students.

My advice to you is, continue with Yabatech for now and wait for another JAMB next year. As it stands, this one is a lost cause.

The way you are taking the issue serious it's like you never failed or made any mistake in your life, take it easy. If you never made any mistakes then i guess you are what we call perfect being and we all know who was created a perfect being in the bible.. So, OP say Devil get behind me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Sanchez01: 2:13pm On May 17, 2017
Youngs:

The way you are taking the issue serious it's like you never failed or made any mistake in your life, take it easy. If you never made any mistakes then i guess you are what we call perfect being and we all know who was created a perfect being in the bible.. So, OP say Devil get behind me
There is no such thing as a perfect being. Just that there are people who leave little or no room for silly errors. There are certain mistakes you cannot afford to make in life and this that the OP had done is one of them. There are people who got most of what they have in life on a platter, and they don't seem to value what comes their way.

This has nothing to do with the Devil. People like him don't need pampering. I have a couple of them around and the last thing he needs is someone to tell him that all will be well. Funningly enough, he is seeking and hoping that the thread would be pushed to FP, just so the world can see how serious he is with life.

1 Like

Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by iaamxavier(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

There is no such thing as a perfect being. Just that there are people who leave little or no room for silly errors. There are certain mistakes you cannot afford to make in life and this that the OP had done is one of them. There are people who got most of what they have in life on a platter, and they don't seem to value what comes their way.

This has nothing to do with the Devil. People like him don't need pampering. I have a couple of them around and the last thing he needs is someone to tell him that all will be well. Funningly enough, he is seeking and hoping that the thread would be pushed to FP, just so the world can see how serious he is with life.

Its obvious u didn't comprehend my post first I acknowledge my mistake and I also raised a question rather than contribution by constructive criticism u just criticizing like uve not made a silly mistake before buh its okay sha na my fault
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Sanchez01: 5:54pm On May 17, 2017
iaamxavier:

Its obvious u didn't comprehend my post first I acknowledge my mistake and I also raised a question rather than contribution by constructive criticism u just criticizing like uve not made a silly mistake before buh its okay sha na my fault
Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to beat you down while you're down right now. Going by the many comments and your responses to most, it is quite glaring that you are looking for someone to reinforce your action, even though you admitted your error. Next year isn't far. It's just a couple of months away.
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Wiinnocent: 10:32pm On May 17, 2017
I have the same problem. I missed my exam. For some stupid reason. I've gone to Jamb office in Awka. Amawbia. We were much. We were asked to write our names, Reg no. Phone no. They told us that we should pray that there are other people like us.. If we're much they'll surely consider us.. If not. We'll wait till next year. I don't see this as a disaster.. Just an opportunity to prepare harder for the exam. Cos they'll surely reschedule us. Here's my email Wiinnocent2153@gmail.com.. Contact me anytime.
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by iaamxavier(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2017
Wiinnocent:
I have the same problem. I missed my exam. For some stupid reason. I've gone to Jamb office in Awka. Amawbia. We were much. We were asked to write our names, Reg no. Phone no. They told us that we should pray that there are other people like us.. If we're much they'll surely consider us.. If not. We'll wait till next year. I don't see this as a disaster.. Just an opportunity to prepare harder for the exam. Cos they'll surely reschedule us. Here's my email Wiinnocent2153@gmail.com.. Contact me anytime.

Really when did u go there? Lemme pm you!

My friend at ib said they were much there too that missed I hope they reschedule
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by emsco91(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2017
this was written below ur examination slip if i'm correction . . .
IF YOU MISS YOUR SCHEDULE YOU WILL FORFEIT THE RIGHT TO SIT FOR THE MAIN EXAM . . . . .
The lord is ur strenght . . . . . .
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 18, 2017
iaamxavier:
Today I missed my exam because of my far distance in as much I can't blame jamb I totally blame my self for my failure my silly mistake has put me in trouble I was scheduled to write jamb by 7am at grace poly surulere but because I tot it would be easy to locate I didn't bother to check before the date so I came all the way from festac and there was mad traffic due to the rain I got to my centre by 7:38AM and In my mind I tot there was gonna be casualties and we'll start late but I was wrong when I got there they had finished thumbprint and had submitted that set I was down tots of sucide ran thru my mind from slitting of my throat to jumping into canal and many more how would I explain to my people about my silly mistake I stayed till 10am hopeless this is my second jamb the first one I scored 253 but didn't gain admission to the university (altho I'm in yabatech). And I really want to gain into the uni

So I was instructed to go to jamb head office at ikoyi which I spent 1500 for transport when I got there we were much that had the same problem we were told to drop our reg no and names and told us to keep checking that they would reschedule us

So my quest is has any body had this problem b4 or have anybody been ever rescheduled for miSsing their exam

IM IN TOTAL DREPRESSION PLS HELP ME
Why are you depressed when you're the cause? Just pray that jamb acknowledge your request

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Unionism In Nigeria – The Pains And Gains / See What An Examination Hall In Pakistan Reportedly Looks Like / Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.