Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Your World Is Yet To End - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your World Is Yet To End (340 Views)

One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) / Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula / The World Is Laughing At Us, Jidenna Says, After Africa Was Disgraced In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your World Is Yet To End by ksaylor(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2017
I was opportune to come across a flashback programme on a topic on the rate of suicide, causes and prevention which provoked me into doing this piece which is my way of joining in the process to see that someone somewhere gets to realise that THEIR WORLD IS NOT OVER YET!.

What this simply means is that as humans or even living beings because even from observation of some of our domestic animals we are bound to have challenges of all kinds sometimes one leading to another sometimes not the case. However, as long as we are alive it is not and will not be a jolly ride all the way,there will bumps, some heavy enough to shake the roots of your existence some so minute that you shrug it off (the fun of living, right?)...read more here: https://themindsplay..com.ng/2016/12/your-world-is-yet-to-end.html

Source: https://themindsplay..com.ng/2016/12/your-world-is-yet-to-end.html

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Davido Returns With FALL, Follow-up To Hit Song IF / Bbnaija Star, Bally Set To Drop New Collabo With Patoranking / BREAKING!!! It's Over!!!! Tonto Dikeh's Family Returns Bride Price To Churchill'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.