Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) (35405 Views)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by BrandBucket: 12:20pm On May 17, 2017
Funke
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Lilimax(f): 12:20pm On May 17, 2017
Tonyclems:
it pains wen seeing pple hu refer to their biological parent as "mama n papa",but wen it cums to this men of God u hear "daddy n mummy". i almost slap my elder bro for doing dat. his own is even worst, he refer to our mum as "mma" n not even mama
undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by SageTravels: 12:20pm On May 17, 2017
Tonyclems:
it pains wen seeing pple hu refer to their biological parent as "mama n papa",but wen it cums to this men of God u hear "daddy n mummy". i almost slapped my elder bro for doing dat. his own is even worst, he refer to our mum as "mma" n not even mama

What is the Difference Between "mama n papa" X "daddy n mummy"
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by ifenes(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2017
Donated Money meant for the poor used for live lavish lifestyle by pastors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by okoliexpress: 12:21pm On May 17, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Pastoring and whistelblowing just dey compete for Best jobs in 2017.

I will soon become a pastor. It pays better like madt..
i dare you to start one and i will drop 100k as seed money for you and i am very serious about it let me see where you'll get to in 5 years...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by PointZerom: 12:23pm On May 17, 2017
Lilimax:
This Man of God; always giving heartache to his detractors with his incessant selfies embarassed
One thing I like his wife for: Not allowing all the malicious write up about her hubby to affect her happiness smiley

So you want his wife to cry in public for you to know that she's not happy?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by fortune1968: 12:23pm On May 17, 2017
Fake Apostle .Fake man of God .Nobody ,especially a Church leader with genuine spirit of God will engage in vanity of this magnitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by NwaObinkita: 12:24pm On May 17, 2017
Tonyclems:
it pains wen seeing pple hu refer to their biological parent as "mama n papa",but wen it cums to this men of God u hear "daddy n mummy". i almost slapped my elder bro for doing dat. his own is even worst, he refer to our mum as "mma" n not even mama

Maybe he is he a zombie
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Bosegelu(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2017
Nice one.

1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On May 17, 2017
tongue smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by babyjanye(f): 12:27pm On May 17, 2017
May God have mercy on any soul that will look up to any pastor as their role model, Jesus said" look unto me,
I am the way, the truth and the light. If you do, be sure to miss heaven. Every man has an eternal destination after death, Heaven or Hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Tonyclems(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Maybe he is he a zombie

lol...be careful ooo, na my bro b dat oooo
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by NightKing21: 12:28pm On May 17, 2017
Nigerians pay too much attention to this god of men rather than themselves. This guy has publicity now, but is it really worth it

Winter is here... nonetheless, Valar moughulis

chie8:
Apostle Suleman is currently shooting a new video
Alagbada ina video with his wife Dr Lizzy.They were pictured rocking a matching outfit for the video shoot.Lovely couple!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/apostle-suleman-his-wife-rock-matching.html?m=1
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Elmojiid(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2017
xstry:
Big cocked apostle
what do mean
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by DeLioncourt: 12:32pm On May 17, 2017
is that his house??

choi.. offering and tithe don suffer

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Usguy(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2017
My people perish for been brainwash by,demon apostle suleman.Tithe and offering money at work.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Alariwo2: 12:44pm On May 17, 2017
my people will say.. Apostle toh dobo ju grin

They know the in and out of female private part

I hail you sir
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Lilimax(f): 1:08pm On May 17, 2017
PointZerom:

So you want his wife to cry in public for you to know that she's not happy?.
You don't know that such malicious write up is enough to wreck ones home especially ladies that does not trust their hubby.
It goes to show she trusted her husband well!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Burgerlomo: 1:11pm On May 17, 2017
They look gorgeous
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by darkckUSA: 1:15pm On May 17, 2017
xstry:
Big cocked apostle

Lol!
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by mu2sa2: 1:31pm On May 17, 2017
This man is really having the time of his life - exotic cars, mansions, choice women. And to say those paying for his extravagant lifestyle are themselves living in poverty, is an understatement.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by ay4shizzy(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2017
Lilimax:

You don't know that such malicious write up is enough to wreck ones home especially ladies that does not trust their hubby.
It goes to shoe the lad trust her husband well!
pastor worshipper it is show not shoe..zombie

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by praise1705(f): 1:47pm On May 17, 2017
Partnerbiz:

I think u will need large capital, from organising actors and all

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by abels(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2017
xstry:
Big cocked apostle
... Sharap goat!
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by abels(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2017
Partnerbiz:

.. U go suffer eh
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by ipreach: 1:58pm On May 17, 2017
you guys should continue advertising this man FREE everyday on different social media channel
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Lilimax(f): 2:06pm On May 17, 2017
ay4shizzy:
pastor worshipper it is show not shoe..zombie
Devil worshiper, correct it and move forward embarassed
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Charis15(f): 2:10pm On May 17, 2017
Really?
So if a girl or a prostitute accuse you of sleeping with her with out any prove, then she is saying the truth.

quote author=omenkaLives post=56604095] Everytime I see "Apossle", all I think about is Daniella Okeke, Stephanie Otobo, big bums, beautiful broads, and "ending on the back", similar way I only think about cucumber whenever I see the name Chidimma Okeke. cheesy[/quote]
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by omenkaLives(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2017
Charis15:

Really?
So if a girl or a prostitute accuse you of sleeping with her with out any prove, then she is saying the truth.

quote author=omenkaLives post=56604095] Everytime I see "Apossle", all I think about is Daniella Okeke, Stephanie Otobo, big bums, beautiful broads, and "ending on the back", similar way I only think about cucumber whenever I see the name Chidimma Okeke. cheesy
Wait oo, how is how I feel about the whole thing any of your business, or don't I have the right to feel anyway I please anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.