Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) (35396 Views)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by chie8: 7:12pm On May 16, 2017
Apostle Suleman is currently shooting a new video
Alagbada ina video with his wife Dr Lizzy.They were pictured rocking a matching outfit for the video shoot.Lovely couple!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/apostle-suleman-his-wife-rock-matching.html?m=1

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 16, 2017
Big cocked apostle

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 16, 2017
xstry:
Big cocked apostle
I reserve on comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:39pm On May 16, 2017
Pastoring and whistelblowing just dey compete for Best jobs in 2017.

I will soon become a pastor. It pays better like madt..

41 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by talkofnaija: 7:57pm On May 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by josephine123: 8:16pm On May 16, 2017
apostle suleman 1 of otobo land

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by pbethel: 8:40pm On May 16, 2017
Good one.
Happy for them
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 16, 2017
Apostle fat yansh cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 17, 2017
A POTLE... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by LexngtonSteele: 12:13pm On May 17, 2017
Apostle's law : If all tithes remain constant, the circumference of a bakassi is directly proportional to the price of a jeep

Though gullible sheep abound, don't be shocked if half of the posters were paid to comment.

Very appropriate use of tithes. Theological school, here i come grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by baby124: 12:14pm On May 17, 2017
Even a man older than him is calling him papa. Na wa o. Nice Bentley and mansion there wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Lilaex: 12:14pm On May 17, 2017
cool
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Tfbaby(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2017
this man will not leave himself..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by omenkaLives(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2017
Everytime I see "Apossle", all I think about is Daniella Okeke, Stephanie Otobo, big bums, beautiful broads, and "ending on the back", similar way I only think about cucumber whenever I see the name Chidimma Okeke. cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by dsladekunle: 12:14pm On May 17, 2017
My country perish due to lack of reasoning.

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Daboywizzy: 12:15pm On May 17, 2017
Nice Car
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by stiles009(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2017
d
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by profosenogoboy: 12:16pm On May 17, 2017
Great man

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by nurez305(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by ClaraJ(f): 12:16pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Sirpaul(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
they are coming....
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by NwaObinkita: 12:17pm On May 17, 2017
angry
Shame on that woman.

What is the essence of wearing uniform when he will still go outside and knack.

Women can be gullible sha grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Lilimax(f): 12:17pm On May 17, 2017
This Man of God; always giving heartache to his detractors with his incessant selfies embarassed
One thing I like his wife for: Not allowing all the malicious write up about her hubby to affect her happiness smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 17, 2017
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by pythonkid(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2017
And he owns that house, rolls roys, Benz G Class, that house o th error businesses... all donated by poor people still living under poverty, pls what kinda soccery is this biko, why did he even change from being a Muslim to a pastor.. the main thing taking Africa back is corruption, and the root of corruption is this religion of a thing.. look at the way they're both smiling.. most of thier church members are dying of starvation and abject poverty but they just don't hv anything to worry about... three gboza to my fellow Nigerians

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by beautiful232(f): 12:17pm On May 17, 2017
I love this outfit fit perfectly

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by egat: 12:18pm On May 17, 2017
The great man of God with a swag
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by Tonyclems(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2017
it pains wen seeing pple hu refer to their biological parent as "mama n papa",but wen it cums to this men of God u hear "daddy n mummy". i almost slapped my elder bro for doing dat. his own is even worst, he refer to our mum as "mma" n not even mama

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by guttentag(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2017
If he is the owner of the roll Royce behind him then he must have made it big

time to open Church

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by AreaFada2: 12:19pm On May 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) by OgenemaroKessy(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2017
Religion is the biggest propaganda ever.
Lie Lie everywhere. I tire

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? / Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.