Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important. (768 Views)

Why YOU Will Need More Money This Year And Next! / Virtually All Serious Investors Will Need This / Are U Into Mini Importation? Do This One Thing And Watch Your Profit Hit The Roo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important. by jideofor11(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2017
If you are finding it hard to pay for your goods online tru nigerian atm cards. Contact me i will teach you how to create a virtual card and a paypal linked to that same card for payment. There should be no hassles when paying for goods online when you have the best virtual mastercard at you disposal. Funding of this virtual card can be done directly by just inputing your bank acc then inserting the OTP dey send to you. Thats all. No need to insert your atm card details ( hard work ) i buy from aliexpress with the same card even on alibaba and amazon. I use the same card to create FACEBOOK ADS for my goods. Everything is just so easy. Its N1000 cos i will teach you not just setring it up for u so that tomorrow you can do it on your own.

1 Like

Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important. by Nlevel(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2017
jideofor11:
If you are finding it hard to pay for your goods online tru nigerian atm cards. Contact me i will teach you how to create a virtual card and a paypal linked to that same card for payment. There should be no hassles when paying for goods online when you have the best virtual mastercard at you disposal. Funding of this virtual card can be done directly by just inputing your bank acc then inserting the OTP dey send to you. Thats all. No need to insert your atm card details ( hard work ) i buy from aliexpress with the same card even on alibaba and amazon. I use the same card to create FACEBOOK ADS for my goods. Everything is just so easy. Its N1000 cos i will teach you not just setring it up for u so that tomorrow you can do it on your own.

is it not limited to $100 per month
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important. by jideofor11(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2017
Nlevel:

is it not limited to $100 per month

It is not limited
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important. by oluwasolajames: 8:58pm On May 17, 2017
kindly drop your contact
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important. by fitlaw(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2017
jideofor11:

Please I want to fund my AliExpress pocket but not going, please help me out
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important. by jideofor11(m): 12:06am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=fitlaw post=56622598]

Please I want to fund my AliExpress pocket but not going, please help me out[/quote

Get your virtual for as low as #1k
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important. by jideofor11(m): 12:06am On May 18, 2017
oluwasolajames:
kindly drop your contact

Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important. by jideofor11(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2017
No one will teach you the process of getting a virtual card on your own yet they will still charge a high amount to give it to you.

I am willing to teach you how to get one and you can do that all over again by yourself when you need to.

The teaching goes for just N1000.
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important. by jideofor11(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2017
jideofor11:
No one will teach you the process of getting a virtual card on your own yet they will still charge a high amount to give it to you.

I am willing to teach you how to get one and you can do that all over again by yourself when you need to.

The teaching goes for just N1000.

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Waiting For?...get This Amazing Online Job That Pays $10 Per Hour / If You Need Money For Christmas Come In Now / Online Bureau De Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.