Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) (53365 Views)

Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) / Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Awesomeking: 5:01pm On May 17, 2017
what efe needs is a songwriter..efe i am here for you.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Michealforever: 5:02pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

Smart guy
He wants an easy guy who he is certain won't outshine him on his label.

Insecurity and envy made him not renew contracts for Lil Kesh, Viktor and Adekunle Gold.

But trust me with Efe, he can give him a contract of 12years, because he knows his music career will never blow

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste

You are either a mischievous person or honestly mistaken

Olamide has always said his game plan with recruiting upcoming artiste is to sign you for two or three years, where you use your association with him to make money and a name for yourself. During that period you learn how to handle your business and then you go independent and become your own Boss

That's his mode of operation and you have to respect that.He does not want to be boss for any artiste

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Believe7(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2017
sir pls what is talent?

is it to taunt other people?

eyah..don kill ur self over other pple success wait for ur turn one day u ll make it..
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2017
badoo sneh! u re mouthed jare!!
meanwhile, Igbos be like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On May 17, 2017
Elxandre:

Are you high?
Didn't Lil kesh choose to establish his own label?
Nigerians with their Oga mentality can never stay under int record label once they get even little success.

This is what keeps killing the careers of these mostly mediocre artistes, who were previously covered by the efforts of their labels in packaging them.
Olamide is the one who stated that all his acts will have only 2-year contracts.

Lil Kesh did not just hop and open label. Jos contract expired
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by drey08(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2017
hmm
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by chuksjuve(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2017
space booking
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by safarigirl(f): 5:07pm On May 17, 2017
Elxandre:

Are you high?
Didn't Lil kesh choose to establish his own label?
Nigerians with their Oga mentality can never stay under int record label once they get even little success.

This is what keeps killing the careers of these mostly mediocre artistes, who were previously covered by the efforts of their labels in packaging them.
Olamide is the one who stated that all his acts will have only 2-year contracts.

Lil Kesh did not just hop and open label hiss contract expired
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Danieldexii(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?
Truth be told, Efe has no talents he is just a cunning guy who won a reality show by whipping up sentiments through celebrating poverty.

Smart guy

Insecurity and envy made him not renew contracts for Lil Kesh, Viktor and Adekunle Gold.

But trust me with Efe, he can give him a contract of 12years, because he knows his music career will never blow

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste

must you talk? omugo

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Missonas(f): 5:08pm On May 17, 2017
Na so
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by femijunior4(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2017
pythonkid:
watin concern me... ma still dey find better client.. I need 30 billion for my account before this month ending
ole
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by NwaObinkita: 5:10pm On May 17, 2017
Michealforever:

You are either a mischievous person or honestly mistake .

Olamide has always said his game plan with recruiting upcoming artiste is to sign you for two or three years, where you use your association with him to make money and a name for yourself. During that period you learn how to handle your business and then you go independent and become your own Boss

That's his mode of operation and you have to respect that.He does not want to be boss for any artiste

I am a bit of both sir,

Does what you said make any sense to you?

Who learns the rudiments of music in just 2years?
A musician joins a label and after 2years he has learnt enough to stand on his own and be a boss abi?

How many years does a child spend is Nursery school
How many years do apprentices spend with their masters??

I'm certain you've now realized you aren't as smart as you always mistook you were.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by collinometricx: 5:16pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?
Truth be told, Efe has no talents he is just a cunning guy who won a reality show by whipping up sentiments through celebrating poverty.

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
u sure say u well so
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by jclassiq(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste

SO WHERE IS THE WISDOM IN THAT? THE ESSENCE OF SIGNING AN ARTISTE IS TO MAKE MONEY OFF HIM/HER SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT HERE
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Soso990240(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
what happened to d contract he gave them(lil kesh,victor,adekunle gold)? Did they 'blow' more than him? Are u saying that lil kesh,victor(even victor) and adekunle gold are more talented than olamide? Ur brain is in ur anus I gues. Olamide neva received the kind of support he is giving his artists. ID cabasa left him wen he(Olamide) needed him(cabasa) most.go get a brain.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by NwaObinkita: 5:21pm On May 17, 2017
jclassiq:

SO WHERE IS THE WISDOM IN THAT? THE ESSENCE OF SIGNING AN ARTISTE IS TO MAKE MONEY OFF HIM/HER SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT HERE

Good analysis

However, note that Efe is currently the rave of town considering his win.
Having Efe on his team will be a plus for him now.

It's more about cashing in on the fame than on the talent.
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by tballeyy(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
na u do d juju for ham be4 he blow. MUMU

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by tsmart360(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
baba go do your own juju na y u dy rant?. Olamide is one of those guys that created a platform for upcoming guys. Who sabi kesh and adekunle papa b4 olamide sign them.?. Baba easy oh.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by verygudbadguy(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste

For real? People still reason like this in this 21st century.

This is the reason why our leaders of the past refused to hand over power to us, leaders of tomorrow. Low reasoning on our part.

Olamide said he is not running a record label. He is only interested in helping artiste with talent to gain ground. After, two years, you start up something of ur own and help others on the street. Is that difficult to comprehend?

Even Adekunle Gold said the same thing when interviewed last week. Reason well before typing. How come these artiste have management deal with him. They refuse to go totally because he brings them the shows.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by NwaObinkita: 5:30pm On May 17, 2017
verygudbadguy:

For real? People still reason like this in this 21st century.

This is the reason why our leaders of the past refused to hand over power to us, leaders of tomorrow. Low reasoning on our part.

Olamide said he is not running a record label. He is only interested in helping artiste with talent to gain ground. After, two years, you start up something of ur own and help others on the street. Is that difficult to comprehend?

Even Adekunle Gold said the same thing when interviewed last week. Reason well before typing. How come these artiste have management deal with him. They refuse to go totally because he brings them the shows.

You obviously have a very low Intelligence Quotient
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by MrThisandthat(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
Quit smoking Bro, u will go places..
light brained wild animal
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste

Omo shitgbo, it's obvious craziness runs in your kindred, why don't you develop your own (drug) talent....stvpid nkita.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by ODUBEZE: 5:33pm On May 17, 2017
pythonkid:
watin concern me... ma still dey find better client.. I need 30 billion for my account before this month ending
With this yeye comment wey you dey make ABI? You go get $1b
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2017
Definition of real Talentless!!!

That 'based on logistics' song reminds me of Mr Thomas comedy skit "pop champaign".... Smh

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by prosper00(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste

mumu of life
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by intruxive(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
you still brought ur hate to music haba. Olamide made phyno and everyone he has made is successful. Beter goan meet him to lay hands on you so u can have a future, ode
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
tongue
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
what is this one saying...
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by intruxive(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2017
drlaykay:

Chai! What else is yet to be heard or seen in this world?
If he renewed their contracts, people will say he wants them as slaves forever and wanna rip them off their income. Now, he let them go, they are saying this..
If he condemns Efe as do others, people will call him proud, now he's encouraging him, they have this to say.
If he says he won't like to work with him, people will say he's full of envy, now he wants to, they have this to say...

This is just human for you
the person u r quoting is not human o! U no see him name nkita (dog)

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2017
Spent generation. Association of Mumu meet mumu. Continue to deceive yourselves. If you know what's good for yourself, you will all cut out your delusions and go to farm!
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by loomer: 6:02pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste

How many talented musicians dey the country?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by slimtosin(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

What has this got to do with jazz?

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Prince Odi Okojie Welcomed In His Hometown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.