Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) (53360 Views)

Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) / Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?
Truth be told, Efe has no talents he is just a cunning guy who won a reality show by whipping up sentiments through celebrating poverty.

Smart guy
He wants an easy guy who he is certain won't outshine him on his label.

Insecurity and envy made him not renew contracts for Lil Kesh, Viktor and Adekunle Gold.

But trust me with Efe, he can give him a contract of 12years, because he knows his music career will never blow

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
this makes no sense at all
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by franzis(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2017
Khd95:
what's this one saying
please help me ask again ,all I can see is trash
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by UjSizzle(f): 6:45pm On May 17, 2017
So you can give him a 2-yrs contract and send him on his way?

I hope Efe is smart enough to ignore your offer.
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 17, 2017
pythonkid:
watin concern me... ma still dey find better client.. I need 30 billion for my account before this month ending
Get 30 billion and I will be d first to blow whistle for you grin grin
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by baba4thegehs: 7:00pm On May 17, 2017
nextstep:

Haba ... so it's insecurity to support and uplift upcoming artists, or to acknowledge talent when you see it in others?

Listen, Olamide is one of the baddest ever liveth in rap, and in my opinion can stand toe to toe with anybody in US, dead or alive. And as is typical of truly great people, he is not pretentious or arrogant, he doesn't feel the need to hold back anybody. In fact he does the opposite and encourages his proteges to fly and be great on their own. After attaining success, if he wants to sit back and relax, kudos to him.

Please don't over bloat it... we all know his music is mainly appreciated by Nigerians but at home and in diaspora.

I don't see him competing with any international artists subject to his style of rap.

But then he's gradually going off scene tho. Consistency is key in the music industry
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Mkbryants(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?
Truth be told, Efe has no talents he is just a cunning guy who won a reality show by whipping up sentiments through celebrating poverty.

Smart guy

Insecurity and envy made him not renew contracts for Lil Kesh, Viktor and Adekunle Gold.

But trust me with Efe, he can give him a contract of 12years, because he knows his music career will never blow

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste

You we nor do juju, what have you returned to humanity

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 17, 2017
fuckerstard:

Yeske instead of crashing his dreams. Which one of these yeye rappers dey make sense nowadays, only few of them.
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Majesticniyi(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2017
nextstep:

Haba ... so it's insecurity to support and uplift upcoming artists, or to acknowledge talent when you see it in others?

Listen, Olamide is one of the baddest ever liveth in rap, and in my opinion can stand toe to toe with anybody in US, dead or alive. And as is typical of truly great people, he is not pretentious or arrogant, he doesn't feel the need to hold back anybody. In fact he does the opposite and encourages his proteges to fly and be great on their own. After attaining success, if he wants to sit back and relax, kudos to him.

Now this is the funniest comment I've read so far on NL. Olamide a wrapper or rapper? Don't make me laugh too hard this evening abeg....he can't even stand toe to toe with YCEE or Falz not to talk of legends like MI, Vector, Ill Bliss, Mode 9 etc. I don't know or care who Efe is though....if he blows, then I'd say welcome to another nosiemaker who has joined the league of those killing our rap music like them Olamide, Lil Kesh, Pepenazi etc.
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by funds1234: 7:39pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste

Are you sure u know what you are saying like dis!!!
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by uhiochris1(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Adeagbo77: 7:58pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=Dailynewz post=56585064][img]www.fotor.com-2017-05-16-19-12-41.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-xv-fwLFdhnc/WRtBJHvsq6I/AAAAAAAAG4A/SP1griYbwVo2NJ-3R3YImIq-vHsNlGFFACLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-05-16-19-12-41.jpeg[/img]
YBNL boss, Olamide during his visit to Soundcity, spoke on why he relates with BBN Winner Efe Ejeba, he also talked about people who belittle the TV reality show star, because the feel he is not talented.

Speaking to Moet Abebe of Soundcity radio, the 'Lagos boys' crooner talked about being ready to work with Efe whenever he is ready.“Whenever he is ready, a lot of people tend to look down on others who they think is not talented enough, you don’t judge a book by its cover in most cases'',

"I see hunger, zeal, passionate person anytime I see Efe and someone who is going to be very diligent with his work," going on to quote the bible verse which says that a diligent man will stand before kings. Watch Video after the cut“The guy may not be all that fantastic or spectacular but I can see it in him over time he is going to develop himself as he grows in the industry,”

Watch Video below

VIEW SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/heres-what-olamide-had-to-say-about-efe.html

Baddo is on point
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by tomieyRozay: 8:07pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
you are mad? which talent do you have?
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by QueenFusa16(f): 8:15pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
lol
osheey bad belle
everyone is entitled to his or her opinion...
dont criticize him...
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by nextstep(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2017
baba4thegehs:

Please don't over bloat it... we all know his music is mainly appreciated by Nigerians but at home and in diaspora.

I don't see him competing with any international artists subject to his style of rap.

But then he's gradually going off scene tho. Consistency is key in the music industry

Mehn please. The only reason so many American rappers blow up/go international is because of the marketing power of American record companies (and the soft-power of American media/culture that the world swallows as gold). If we're talking raw talent (not commercial success or fame), I can only think of 10 or so rappers in the past 20 years (2pac, Nas, Suga Free, Infamous Syndicate, Mos Def, Outkast, Q-Tip, Azealia, Snoop, 50) who I'd place before Olamide. If Olamide was an American rapper and had the right marketing muscle behind him, the world would be saying Badoo.

Give us your top-ten American rappers that have debuted in the last 5 years, (I can only think of Lil Wayne and maybe J.Cole) that come close to being in Olamide's orbit, in terms of talent. Rapping is not just about calling out Italian brand names and blinging in strip clubs.

*E-40, Busta Bus, that nigga J, that cray cray Nicki, also deserve honourable mention.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by madskills(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]leh me come and be goyin
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by pressplay411(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2017
Olamide endorses any tthing street so I'm not surprised he endorses Efe. But all he's said is nothing but the truth. Efe has what upcoming artists lack, our attention and interest, he already had the market waiting for him. He only needs to get the right sound out and he's made.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by theecaus(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
who the hell is this motherfucker and what his he saying,Bleep off,everybody dey drop comment you too sha wan drop arbhi
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Michealforever: 9:17pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I am a bit of both sir,

Does what you said make any sense to you?

Who learns the rudiments of music in just 2years?
A musician joins a label and after 2years he has learnt enough to stand on his own and be a boss abi?

How many years does a child spend is Nursery school
How many years do apprentices spend with their masters??

I'm certain you've now realized you aren't as smart as you always mistook you were.

I wasn't sure at first, but now I can confirm that you are a foolish somebody.

1.When you are signed to a label, you do not come to learn the basics of music. You are already a good musician who needs a platform to make good music, reach a wider audience, network with the relevant people to get shows, get awards and endorsements. That is what the record label provides.

2. As to duration to learning anything....some professional licences are earned in 5 day bootcamp Eg. Project Management Professional that enables you to earn up to 100 thousand dollars per annum. Independent Loss Adjusting is another example.

To give you another example that your brain can carry. How many years does it take to get an OND in any discipline from a polytechnic? Two years abi ? So you see that your " two years is too small" argument is a foolish one.

The problem with with people like you is that you think that you are thinking but in reality have not learned how to reason logically.

In two years of working with Olamide, he expects you to make money from going on shows with him, invest in your craft, create a brand for yourself and enjoy 100 per cent of whatever you make after the contract ends..if you can't then you are not from the streets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by davide470(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2017
UjSizzle:
So you can give him a 2-yrs contract and send him on his way?

I hope Efe is smart enough to ignore your offer.
I believe he has the best contract so far.

YBNL has carved out a niche, whereas when you get on board, there is an audience waiting for you. Even if you are wacked, the mere fact of being in the group means you good small.
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Aragon: 9:33pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste

103 likes? And you just said he is envious of Kesh and Gold? How can you be envious of the Golden goose that puts Money in your Pocket? Please help me understand this. That Dr Dre would be envious of Eminem because he Spits Fire and Outsold everyone, and he forgets the very important fact that Eminem makes money for him?.... I have never ever come across this type of thinking in my entire life so that is why I am lost here.. As someone that's into the arts, I will never put down anyone ... But Lil Kesh has nothing on Olamide, actually lots of people still doesn't know who he is and it will take a very long time to catch up with Olamide, if that is actually impossible cos artists dont have that type of longevity today. Many of my peeps here doesn't even know who the kid is. Anyway whatever y,all have against Olamide don,t overdo it. Dude got his fame and whatever through hard-work and perseverance.
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by WaleBinSanusi(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste

this is the dumbest comment have seen so far.....What he just said shows that he's leader and ask yourself this questions..Who know the Lil Kesh,Viktoh and Adekunle Gold until he signed them...You raise men,let them raise their soldiers too and that is why u see a lot of Nigeria people or company fail...A good leader don't hold on to those under them for so long
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
Now I see the reason u are still at ur father's house at age 43.
Jealousy has kept u in prison and u don't want to help urself by changing.
what surprised me most is that people like u still liked ur evil write up.

go ahead and get ur last child in ur father's house Na.
shameless personality.
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by kissEmpire(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2017
trash EP...olamide can help any serious street artiste but how many has psquare helped.... but they are d richest musicians in Nigeria so far....olamide is a good guy
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Heymus(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
Bad belle, is allowed
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by baba4thegehs: 10:55pm On May 17, 2017
nextstep:

Mehn please. The only reason so many American rappers blow up/go international is because of the marketing power of American record companies (and the soft-power of American media/culture that the world swallows as gold). If we're talking raw talent (not commercial success or fame), I can only think of 10 or so rappers in the past 20 years (2pac, Nas, Suga Free, Infamous Syndicate, Mos Def, Outkast, Q-Tip, Azealia, Snoop, 50) who I'd place before Olamide. If Olamide was an American rapper and had the right marketing muscle behind him, the world would be saying Badoo.

Give us your top-ten American rappers that have debuted in the last 5 years, (I can only think of Lil Wayne and maybe J.Cole) that come close to being in Olamide's orbit, in terms of talent. Rapping is not just about calling out Italian brand names and blinging in strip clubs.

*E-40, Busta Bus, that nigga J, that cray cray Nicki, also deserve honourable mention.

You don't get it.... have you listened Olamide's rap in English ? What was it like we're you able to relate with his lyrics ? Say the truth. The more reason I made emphasis on Nigerians here and both in abroad, reason being we understand the language and and we can relate with his street vibes. Now put him in the midst of those A list Rappers you mentioned above and let's see if he'll make a debut I can bet he would be underground for years.

Do you know how many sick Rappers are undergoround today in the US still scavenging for fame. Not because they don't have the raw talents. But the market is saturated and if you wanna penetrate you have to come with something different from the norm.

This is the more reason Olamide's has more fan base here in Nigeria due to his street rap and all of that.

So I'm not saying he's good he is... but style of rap isn't appreciated international even when compared to wizkid not to talk Busta, E40, J Cole or Kendrick

Shey you get now... So he should just stay in his own lane please. Please don't compare him with J Cole abeg it's an Insult.
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Cutestud(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2017
pythonkid:
watin concern me... ma still dey find better client.. I need 30 billion for my account before this month ending
Egbon this will be making the third thread i'm seeing u n this comment of urs. When the dough land no b say u go post am for here o undecided
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:02am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Olamide's juju don fade.

What is he even saying?

Smart guy

YBNL now YBNA
Yahoo Boy No Artiste
flati-bobo wetin dey pepper u na?
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by joephilip13: 12:59am On May 18, 2017
Everyday is a Bank account & Time is our currency.No one is rich,no one is poor,we all have same 24hrs each.

Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by oluwadubem: 2:36am On May 18, 2017
intruxive:
you still brought ur hate to music haba. Olamide made phyno and everyone he has made is successful. Beter goan meet him to lay hands on you so u can have a future, ode

a typical yoruba man always claiming they re de best,have seen many yoruba dude claiming olamided made phyno what he is and I keep asking in which way...?,why not say that phyno made olamide what he is...?,do you knw when phyno drop "nnekwu muonwu" mayb at that time olamide have not dream of being a star,the dude that help him grew in the industry was "ill bliss" mayb you knw phyno when he sang "ndi ara" just bcuz he collabrate with olamide.......yoruba folks you niggaz can't ever change,i mean that awolowo blood dem gangz......
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by UjSizzle(f): 5:34am On May 18, 2017
davide470:
I believe he has the best contract so far.

YBNL has carved out a niche, whereas when you get on board, there is an audience waiting for you. Even if you are wacked, the mere fact of being in the group means you good small.

But the guy isn't good small na grin

Oh well. My only interest is Debbie. I hope Banky takes her at least.
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Mokunfope(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=oluwadubem post=56626236]

a typical yoruba man always claiming they re de best,have seen many yoruba dude claiming olamided made phyno what he is and I keep asking in which way...?,why not say that phyno made olamide what he is...?,do you knw when phyno drop "nnekwu muonwu" mayb at that time olamide have not dream of being a star,the dude that help him grew in the industry was "ill bliss" mayb you knw phyno when he sang "ndi ara" just bcuz he collabrate with olamide.......yoruba folks you niggaz can't ever change,i mean that awolowo blood dem gangz......[/quoti

Tribalism spotted.,I was confused b4 but just confirmed that now., and who are those that listened to "nnekwu muonwu" am telling u even my Igbo nigga don't knw DAT dude called phyno then .., but what bring d guy 2 lime light was "ghost mode" which he collaborate wit olamide, and that moment everyone wanna listening to him,I'm sure u knw but envy and jealousy don't want u 2 speak d truth,I won't blame u because dats wot was impacted in u.,its normal hereditary that flows in Igbos gene
Re: Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) by Elxandre(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2017
safarigirl:
Olamide is the one who stated that all his acts will have only 2-year contracts.

Lil Kesh did not just hop and open label. Jos contract expired
Interesting.
never heard about this though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" / Prince Odi Okojie Welcomed In His Hometown (photos) / Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.