Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

DNS Propagation On Qservers.net Taking Long - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / DNS Propagation On Qservers.net Taking Long (1465 Views)

My FB Ads Is Taking Long To Be Approved / How To Handle DNS Management On Qservers Web Hosting / Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNS Propagation On Qservers.net Taking Long by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 16, 2017
Hello guys, i bought a domain name and got webhosting from Qservers about 3days ago and i've changed the nameservers since then but the propagation period is taking longer than usual. How many days did it take you(if you use QServers), do you think something is wrong? Below is a screenshot from whatsmydns.net...i recently checked the progress

Cc. QServers, oojuola, ayotomi2

Re: DNS Propagation On Qservers.net Taking Long by oswaggiee(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2017
bro..am not sure u did it correctly..go and rechck because recntly i chngd namesrvrs when i moved my domain to namecheap and under SECONDS..they wer active...
Re: DNS Propagation On Qservers.net Taking Long by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 16, 2017
oswaggiee:
bro..am not sure u did it correctly..go and rechck because recntly i chngd namesrvrs when i moved my domain to namecheap and under SECONDS..they wer active...
seconds? Wow!!! I'm actually confused here....i just learnt i'm not supposed to change them since i also bought domain name with QServers. I just linked the nameservers to my IP address too. I guess i would wait till tomorrow... If i don't notice any change, then that means something is wrong
Re: DNS Propagation On Qservers.net Taking Long by jonnyboy4u: 11:24pm On May 16, 2017
Those name servers ns1 and ns2, are QServers dns servers and are used when I want to use domain name dns management for pointing client domains to blogger, changing cname records.

You should use the ones stated in the hosting web space details email sent to you.

It will be like:

Ns52.QServers.net
Ns53.QServers.net

If it still doesn't work, then you should contact their support for assistance.
Re: DNS Propagation On Qservers.net Taking Long by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 16, 2017
jonnyboy4u:
Those name servers ns1 and ns2, are QServers dns servers and are used when I want to use domain name dns management for pointing client domains to blogger, changing cname records.

You should use the ones stated in the hosting web space details email sent to you.

It will be like:

Ns52.QServers.net
Ns53.QServers.net

If it still doesn't work, then you should contact their support for assistance.

I did just that bro...I changed it to the nameservers they sent to me...don`t know why it`s not reflecting on the whatsmydns.net
I would wait till it's officialy 48hrs sha
Re: DNS Propagation On Qservers.net Taking Long by Nobody: 6:43am On May 17, 2017
grin cool i woke up this morning to find out it's done....i guess .com.ng takes longer to propagate
A big thanks to everyone that gave me suggestions

Re: DNS Propagation On Qservers.net Taking Long by Nobody: 8:05am On May 17, 2017
I must point out that QServers support channel is awesome....great job guys
Re: DNS Propagation On Qservers.net Taking Long by Ajjubhai(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2017
Hey afolabi i saw Ur mail as regarding India education...whatsapp on 7 4 1 6 4 7 2 0 5 7 (+91)
Re: DNS Propagation On Qservers.net Taking Long by Nobody: 10:23am On May 24, 2017
Ajjubhai:
Hey afolabi i saw Ur mail as regarding India education...whatsapp on 7 4 1 6 4 7 2 0 5 7 (+91)
sent you a message

(1) (Reply)

Want Your Wordpress Site Desighned @500h Only / Come In Get This Well Designed Blogger Template! / Wanna Become A Full Stack Web Developer!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.