Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Wanna Become A Full Stack Web Developer!? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wanna Become A Full Stack Web Developer!? (1460 Views)

What Should Be The Webmaster Wanna become's First Steps? / Where Do You Start From, To Become A Full Stack Developer?here Is My Experience / Wanna Become A Full Stack Web Developer!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Become A Full Stack Web Developer!? by Timi1123(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2018
The demand for persons with knowledge on creation of web content is on the rise...
Web Developers are needed everywhere!!! Even the average salary of a Web Developer in a year ranges from about $51,000 to about $76,000 USD depending on level of experience. Have you found yourself aspiring to become one but lack resources to educate yourself with...

Well I've got a Pack of Ebooks for sale that would get you started in no time!

Several Books on Front End, Back End & and Even Pre Processor Language...

Price is actually quite cheap... For just as much as #1000... The resource could be yours

Contact me : adefeyitimi@gmail.com or text me on Whatsapp @ 09098841011
Re: Wanna Become A Full Stack Web Developer!? by hostkobo(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2018
Timi1123:
The demand for persons with knowledge on creation of web content is on the rise...
Web Developers are needed everywhere!!! Even the average salary of a Web Developer in a year ranges from about $51,000 to about $76,000 USD depending on level of experience. Have you found yourself aspiring to become one but lack resources to educate yourself with...

Well I've got a Pack of Ebooks for sale that would get you started in no time!

Several Books on Front End, Back End & and Even Pre Processor Language...

Price is actually quite cheap... For just as much as #1000... The resource could be yours

Contact me : adefeyitimi@gmail.com or text me on Whatsapp @ 09098841011

How do we know that the Pack of Ebooks are not the same as what / some of what we already have?

regards
HK
Re: Wanna Become A Full Stack Web Developer!? by Timi1123(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
hostkobo:

How do we know that the Pack of Ebooks are not the same as what / some of what we already have?

regards
HK

Cause the Google Drive Link I'd give to you will view the contents of the Pack itself... It's encrypted with a password that only I am in possession of, which I'd release to you once I receive payment... Understood?!

(1) (Reply)

How To Extract Email Address With Lite1.4 / Female Web Designer / Get 1,000 Subscribers And Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.