Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose (24875 Views)

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… / Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by TINALETC3(f): 9:17am On May 17, 2017
grin
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by dolphinife: 9:17am On May 17, 2017
You need not tell us, we already know going by your recent actions
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by obasi101(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2017
whose got a Bleep to give pls.. I gave out all v mine last night to kpekus
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by magoo10(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2017
The judiciary will not make such mistake
sheriff is a disaster

2 Likes

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Victorjohnbenso: 9:20am On May 17, 2017
fayose leaving PDP dose not change him from being what God destine him to be, and any

party he will go to he will always be the voice of Nigeria. long life Fayose long life Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Suko110(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2017
Oga if u want to leave just leave no need to inform us b4 hand or start to prophesy abt it , other important people left without due notice

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Atlantia(f): 9:22am On May 17, 2017
Following Nigerian political affairs these days is like watching a low-budget TV series.

1 Like

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by gbishman: 9:25am On May 17, 2017
Idiot governor, sheriff hasn't won you have already cleaned off PDP posters from the secreteriat close to university. Fayose I think u belong in garage
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by drnoel: 9:25am On May 17, 2017
odiks:

http://punchng.com/i-will-dump-pdp-if-sherrif-wins-at-the-supreme-court-fayose/

Probably best too cos it seems its about time u guys form ur own group and party so u could whittle down APC influence in south west. My cousins won't agree with me but I no send.
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Qmerit(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2017
Splashme:
Sherriff is sponsored by Buhari to destabilize PDP

You re very right... Wike and Fayose were in the first meeting with PMB to bring in Sheriff has Chairman!
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by exlinkleads(f): 9:29am On May 17, 2017
he better not win ooo

else PDP without Fayose is finally dead and buried
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Nobody: 9:37am On May 17, 2017
Just abandon the party already. Come and join me. Both dpd and apc can't stand the force of two irunmole. tongue
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by DJInfluence: 9:40am On May 17, 2017
And join which party? Nigeria gay party (NGP)?
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2017
sheriff cannot be bigger than All PDP bigwigs in Nigeria. in politics no matter how smart you are, remember other people gat moves too. sheriff is a mole.
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by ipobarecriminals: 9:41am On May 17, 2017
grin grin cheesy wink lipsrsealed cheesy grin
olujastro:

I couldn't help but notice that your new job on nairaland is to be a monitoring spirit to the guy you quoted, every single second he makes a comment.
Hope you have passed jamb? Before you open a thread tomorrow and start crying like one problem child of how life is unfair to you.
sad Abeg,free NLproblemchild from this one.His own case is hereditary.Let him continue to quote omenkalives up/down.That one nor get time for reta-rded
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by yewawa: 9:44am On May 17, 2017
Time will surely tell........keep it up
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by anyebedgreat: 9:48am On May 17, 2017
Sherrif wasn't planted in pdp, he was brought in by the same guys who want to dump him now. All he is trying to say is that he is not their mate in politics.
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by bidexmat(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2017
Mumu olori pelebe! You didn't know the devil you were dinning with when you and your glutonous colleagues welcomed him with open arms and legs. Una never see anytin!
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by c4tnoelz: 10:00am On May 17, 2017
Sheriff is an agent of destruction... He came to steal, kill and destroy
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by EzekaUdene: 10:00am On May 17, 2017
[s]
olujastro:

I couldn't help but notice that your new job on nairaland is to be a monitoring spirit to the guy you quoted, every single second he makes a comment.
Hope you have passed jamb? Before you open a thread tomorrow and start crying like one problem child of how life is unfair to you.
[/s]
what's this one saying?
a graduate don't need jamb grin
i did that since 2009 grin
i guess you're still in secondary school by then

ask my guy omenkalives grin
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by tyup(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2017
bamidelee:
guy show us your Jamb results
Lmao lol omg early in the morning grin
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by tyup(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2017
Atlantia:
Following Nigerian political affairs these days is like watching a low-budget TV series.

cheesy

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by ebne(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

Fayose is a terrorist supporter

he knows what he his doing..He is preparing to leave PDP Because he knows sherif will win
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Justicealh3(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2017
Are You so important on the PDP party
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by NabeelAbu: 10:41am On May 17, 2017
WHAT IS HE DOING IN FEEDEEFEEE SEF? HE SHUD JOIN GBP (GARAGE BOYS PARTY). LOL!
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by 2shure: 11:07am On May 17, 2017
Join apc and be forgiven
Loot at will
As long as u apc
U free.
Pdp is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: How Nigerian Newspapers Mislead Readers With Foreign Photos / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush / PDP Recalls Senators To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.