Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

For Failing To Attend Son’s Wedding, Obj’s Wife Says, “God Told Me Not To Go - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Failing To Attend Son’s Wedding, Obj’s Wife Says, “God Told Me Not To Go (1073 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Davido, AY, Paulo, Hushpuppi Attend Atiku’s Son's Wedding In Dubai / Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" / Beverly Naya Outfit To Obasanjo's Son Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Failing To Attend Son’s Wedding, Obj’s Wife Says, “God Told Me Not To Go by omoashy: 8:24pm On May 16, 2017
She was absent at all her son’s wedding ceremonies.

An engagement/traditional wedding took place on Thursday May 11 and a solemnization of the wedding in church held on Saturday May 13.

The wedding between Olajonwo Obasanjo and former Miss Tope Adebutu was indeed grand and had many crème of society were present including first class monarchs.

But the groom’s mum was conspicuously absent.
Not that she was dead, no. Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo was alive and well. Her daughter represented her at all the ceremonies.

According to her, she decided to boycott the wedding due to reasons she tendered as ‘evil plans’ of former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and his new inlaws—the Adebutus.

When asked why she didn’t hold the protest and carry placards with drummers as planned on the wedding day and she revealed that she was prevailed upon to call it off.

In an interview with the SUN, Obasanjo’s wife said,
“No, everyone has been calling me across the nation even from outside the country. Important people, men of God have been calling me to drop the protest.”

Her next line of action now that she was unable to stop the wedding through a court order?
The mother of two, whose daughter represented her at the wedding said, “I plan to take it to God. I am a prayerful woman. I am a project of the living God.”
Ask why she didn’t turn up as the groom’s mother after the pleas from men of God and she said, “The Lord did not tell me to go.”

Didn’t she think her son wouldn’t be happy that she refused to attend his wedding?
Taiwo replied: “My son has decided to defy the warning of the almighty God. Who should be obeyed? Is it me, or he or the people that are forcing him that he must do the wedding by fire by force?”

Remind her that the young man must have been in a dilemma and she said, “What is dilemma to a man of 34 and why the desperation when June 1 is just around the corner? Can’t he use his brain to say let me stick to the warning of God? The Lord says don’t engage in any noisemaking until after June 1, 2017. It is not that he should not get married. The instruction is that any marriage he is going to do before June 1 must be done quietly. Who is he supposed to honour? Is it his father or God? This is not a wedding, it is a demonic gathering.”

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=10541

Re: For Failing To Attend Son’s Wedding, Obj’s Wife Says, “God Told Me Not To Go by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 16, 2017
As a mother, she knows what she is doing but the way she is beating around the bush is making Nigerians think she's going crazy.
Re: For Failing To Attend Son’s Wedding, Obj’s Wife Says, “God Told Me Not To Go by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:38am On May 17, 2017
undecided undecided undecided hmmmmm
Re: For Failing To Attend Son’s Wedding, Obj’s Wife Says, “God Told Me Not To Go by dangotesmummy: 7:45am On May 17, 2017
Seems there's a lot going on underground. More like there's More to it than meets the eyes behind the scene

(1) (Reply)

The Fake Lives Of Celebrities. / "My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn / 2face, Juliet Ibrahim And Gordons Pictured At Glo Free Data Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.