Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

See My Jamb Result (screenshot) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (54822 Views)

Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile / JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by safarigirl(f): 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
Alexis11:

Oh! You were better in English but not in Mathematics or physics tongue
lol, you must think Law is for dummies.

I would like to see physicists attempt English literature some day. Science students can't even handle basic English, I would hate to think what they would do with English Literature
Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by inschool(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2017
CACAWA:
LoL..I know everybody on NL.

inschool. tell this guy o.

Does his number not end with "0072" ?
Lol, Peter nawa for you o..all this Osun boys that schooled at Zenith..na wa o..I think you should just go follow your heart and be a Dentisit as you always wanted. All this Engineering today, Medicine tomorrow needs to stop.

Pheelz baba!! I hail o, my regards to grace o...
I just dey observe oo
Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by holuwajobar(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2017
CACAWA:
pay me, then i'll tell you
...lol...tank God u knw me....all dz nairaland pple think i used xpo to pass....they dnt bliv me coz of d bad english i used....they dont knw how excited i was when i was typing......

Buh to d nairaland pple.....i want to tell u dah i can stand for my result...any day...anytime........
I scored 292 last year.....i promised my sef and my bro dat i will get higher score dan d previous year.....i fulfilled my promise.....

I pray dz will be my second and last jamb....

1 Like

Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by Drabrah(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2017
holuwajobar:
Am really happy coz i scored 292 last year and i wasnt admitted....buh nw am more better dan last year....304 no be bean....
All Glory to God

Really!
I'm not convinced u got dat result wtout "aid", abi u no do Use of English for d exam ni?
Well, somtyms "over-exaplanation" creates more problems than it plans to solve.
Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by holuwajobar(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2017
Drabrah:

Really!
I'm not convinced u got dat result wtout "aid", abi u no do Use of English for d exam ni?

everyone is prone to mistake baba......correct me if u want to.....dnt take it personal
Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by pweshdodo(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2017
MissLadyJay:
nice!
Thanks
Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by clems88(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2017
You sure sey you no pay for answer? Because some parents don't help their wards by letting them use their heads . they rather psy people for answers .

Jamb has loose its savour .. Gone are those days that before you see someone with 200 point in UME you will know that the person is a real guru undecided
Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by clems88(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2017
holuwajobar:
...lol...tank God u knw me....all dz nairaland pple think i used xpo to pass....they dnt bliv me coz of d bad english i used....they dont knw how excited i was when i was typing......

Buh to d nairaland pple.....i want to tell u dah i can stand for my result...any day...anytime........
I scored 292 last year.....i promised my sef and my bro dat i will get higher score dan d previous year.....i fulfilled my promise.....

I pray dz will be my second and last jamb....
and jamb didn't give you automatic admission to one of the best units? sad back then in 2006 mine wasn't as high as your 292 but jamb Gabe me automatic admission in a school which I didn't fill in the form. Private uni for that matter cool . so what happened?
Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by olayinkajnr(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2017

Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by olayinkajnr(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2017
Drabrah:

Really!

Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by Drabrah(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=olayinkajnr post=56681951][/quote]

Concur! Buh not in a case where u don't understand d foundation/ basics in d medium thru wc d intelligence is passedcos dat ll mar ur aacquisition +/- dispersal of d so-called intelligence.
Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2017
Drabrah:

Concur! Buh not in a case where u don't understand d foundation/ basics in d medium thru wc d intelligence is passedcos dat ll mar ur aacquisition +/- dispersal of d so-called intelligence.

True but from my observation about the guy, I think he is legit. It is also known that people like that ain't that good in English, including me.

I actually have a friend like that. He's damn intelligent but his English is nothing to write home about.

This one even try self
Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by Organs(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
safarigirl:
lol, you must think Law is for dummies.

I would like to see physicists attempt English literature some day. Science students can't even handle basic English, I would hate to think what they would do with English Literature

You should attempt Physics... English and English literature comes to science students naturally, we are not so good at it because we don't waste valuable time studying for it. Basic english is super easy for an average science student, the hard part is all the clauses and phrases.
Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On May 22, 2017
Organs:

You should attempt Physics... English and English literature comes to science students naturally, we are not so good at it because we don't waste valuable time studying for it. Basic english is super easy for an average science student, the hard part is all the clauses and phrases.
English literature is not the same as English, and no, it does not come to science students naturally. Science students can't even get past phonetics and syllables, even their use of tenses are awful most times, the clauses and phrases are not their only problems

So, you are well versed in poetry? Figures of speech? Even Arts students find English Literature difficult.

It is only in science subjects that a person can get 100% scores, you can never get 100% in Arts subjects, least of all English literature. There is a reason for that
Re: See My Jamb Result (screenshot) by Organs(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2017
safarigirl:
English literature is not the same as English, and no, it does not come to science students naturally. Science students can't even get past phonetics and syllables, even their use of tenses are awful most times, the clauses and phrases are not their only problems

So, you are well versed in poetry? Figures of speech? Even Arts students find English Literature difficult.

It is only in science subjects that a person can get 100% scores, you can never get 100% in Arts subjects, least of all English literature. There is a reason for that

There is a reason for that. Science is "Exact" so it is objective while English language can be subjective. Phonetics and syllables all are spoken english and yes that can be hard but who needs that in the real sense of it. You need english to interpret and understand physics. If you don't know comprehension, you will not be able to understand complex formulas. That is why i said Basic english comes to science students naturally. If in Geophysics, i tell you that proxima centauri, the closest star to the earth is 7 light years away and that if you're looking at it now, you are seeing it as it was 7 years ago because the light that is enabling you to see it travelled 7 years to get to your eyes..... now you're confused right? its all english read it slowly and it will make sense, then accept that Physics is way harder than english and english literature put to gether, else this argument go enter court oh, because i no go greeee........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.