Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I supply clothing apparels to resellers - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I supply clothing apparels to resellers (1275 Views)

I Supply 1st Grade London Bale Cloths And Bedsheets. / New Wholesale Supplier Of Branded Apparels From India To Nigeria X-mas Discount / We Deal In Branded Apparels Like Nike,reebok,a&f,us Polo,ralph Lauren From India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I supply clothing apparels to resellers by neweyes: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
Are you working and would like another source of income? or are you looking to start a small business? I can supply you with quality apparels at low prices, the wares include those for babies, children and ladies.

Also if you are interested in event planning for example children's parties and you want unique gifts, I can supply you with quality and unique gifts, to make you stand out from the rest.

You will be making 100% profit or more from these sales, your mark-up is up to you. You can start this business with as little as 20,000 naira or less. Please reply to the post if you are serious and interested.
Re: I supply clothing apparels to resellers by promohut: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hi,please can you send me details @ goldfueco@yahoo.com
Re: I supply clothing apparels to resellers by islet(f): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2010
i would appreciate details too.Send 2 tyrantsalive@yahoo.com asap.
Re: I supply clothing apparels to resellers by nowonder(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
i am interested, send detail to number below
Re: I supply clothing apparels to resellers by neweyes: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2010
Nowonder, thank you for your interest. Please could you send your email address please. thanks
Re: I supply clothing apparels to resellers by deleone: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2010
adebolaidowu811@hotmail.com let me have details.thanks.
Re: I supply clothing apparels to resellers by pearlyseed(f): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2010
Am interested too. My email is pearlyseed@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I supply clothing apparels to resellers by Myyem(f): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2010
pls I want details too. send to portableyem@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I supply clothing apparels to resellers by deemax: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
i am interested send info to aligacp@yahoo.com
Re: I supply clothing apparels to resellers by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2010
I am interested.  E-mail me with details through ayokemi2003@yahoo.com.  Thanks.
Re: I supply clothing apparels to resellers by toric(f): 8:44pm On May 05, 2010
Am interested,send details to my email,tolumi2009@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: I supply clothing apparels to resellers by Petrodirect: 11:26pm On May 10, 2020
Really

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Network Marketing? / Jimoh From USA. I Will Buy Paypal From You And Send The Amount By Western Union / 30 Days Free Strategic Internet Marketing Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.