Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Amodu And His Super Chicken - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu And His Super Chicken (585 Views)

Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Amodu Blasts His Critics / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amodu And His Super Chicken by kanayo74(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
I wil like amodu to know that ( i get am before no be property) he fielded un fit and weak defenders and has no technical debt in his substitutions. Yobo showed that he is very unfit, taiwo showed that he is aging and is loosing staminar, yakubu was a toothless bull dog, kanu has no juice left because he has been sucked dry. Pls amodu should go for coaching course and let a qualified person take us to d world cup. If not d team remains AMODU and his SUPER CHICKENS
Re: Amodu And His Super Chicken by freecocoa(f): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2010
amodu is even a bigger chiken than the boys,imagine substituting mikel for kanu,kanu should only be played in a match that he is winning like 3-0.rubbish.
Re: Amodu And His Super Chicken by kanayo74(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2010
freecocoa yes Amodu is the mother Chicken while the Players are he Children chicken. Amodu should please look for another profession to do, this is no longer the days of BCC LIONs of Gboko in which the football they play was kick and bully your opponent.
Now football has to do withskill and Tact.

Amodu please Nigerians dont want to die of heart attack.

(1) (Reply)

Finally , A Bitter Sweet Ending / Aiyegbeni Claims That If It Is Not Okocha He Cannot Score! / Amodu's Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.