Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Non Renewal Of Contracts At Ybnl - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Non Renewal Of Contracts At Ybnl (423 Views)

Download Video: Lyta - Time Ft Olamide YBNL - Mp4 / Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Download Music: Lyta - Time Ft. Olamide YBNL - Mp3 Audio Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Non Renewal Of Contracts At Ybnl by haywhybamz(m): 1:51am On May 17, 2017
The news going rounds is that 'orente crooner' adekunle gold has left ybnl. In a brief chat with planet TV, adekunle gold said
“My contract has expired and that’s it. In YBNL you don’t renew contract. Olamide signed us for two years, so that by yourself, you can hustle and make things happen. I don’t have my record label now, so I’m on my own for now… I don’t know about record label and I don’t have the vision to have one now.”
This has got me wondering why there are non renewal of contracts at YBNL? and who gain or loses more in this kind of situation? The artist or the record label?

On the artist part, one might feel they still need a few more years to get their feet in the industry although they are a force to reckon with in the industry. On the other hand, this decision means adekunle gold has followed the path of erstwhile label mate lil kesh, leaving YBNL with label boss olamide, viktoh and davolee as its main artist.

(1) (Reply)

Making Beat In Reason Can Be Very Easy Than Fl Studio And Others / MUSIC; Kellymic - Park Well (prod By Strategy) / Fake Watches : Kcee Blast Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.