Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of (7174 Views)

Disclaimer / Updated List Of Fake Job Invites From Scam Companies / Every Job Seekers Should See This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by Sirhethat12(f): 4:47am On May 17, 2017
1. O’neal Incorporated
marvysammy@gmail.com – No 1, Babatunde str, off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos
ONEAL claims to be a multifaceted consulting firm with expertise in human resources management, healthcare management and management. However, they are a MLM and GNLD company out to collect money from you to supply you health products with promise of financial reward. The real O’Neal Inc is a foreign company into construction with address at http://www.onealinc.com/

2. Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas Limited
globaldrillbay@gmail.com , info@globaldril Kristina Jade Learning Centre, No. 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Off Alade Lawal Street, Anthony Village. Lagos State.
They claim to be an Oil & Gas servicing company with focus on energy, training, job placement, commodity brokerage. They are after scamming you of your money for non existing jobs and trainings.

3. Virtual Human Resources Limited
tejumolavhr@yahoo.com – 5,Akpomuje, Okoto, Oshodi Lagos
VHR is claiming to be a leader in personnel outsourcing services management. “We build long-term relationships with our clients and deliver tailored and sustainable solutions to their Financial/Health challenges”. They recruit for MLM and GNLD companies or individuals who are after extorting money from you. Website address is at http://www.virtualhumanresources.net/

4. Zeolite Plus
07031666139 – 6,Akinremi str., Anifowose, Ikeja
Zeolite Plus claims to be a multi-national company based in Lagos, majoring in: Human Resources Development And Business Management, Branding/Packaging,
Sales / Marketing , Procurement Services And General. However they recruit mainly for GNLD and MLM companies or individuals.

5. Precious Metal International Network (PMIN) Limited
admin@pmicoins.com – 269a – 279 Barking Road Plaistow, London E13 8EQ UK
PMIN Limited claim to have a product called PMICollectibles set to connect Africa to the world by facilitating the distribution of wide varieties of modern precious coins through Direct Sales and that the PMICoins will be distributed by individuals who chose to trade with the company as independent dealers in developing a powerful network that makes it easier for many to benefit. Each collectible coin bought will be helping in creating business for the nation through our diverse social action projects. They are after your money and will ask you to pay. Please avoid them.

6. Virginland Careers
Virginland1careers@gmail.com – Lagos
They are fake recruitment agency who claims to recruit for non-existent companies.

7. Marigold Mobile Kitchens
info.marigoldkitchen@gmail.com – 73, Akerele Street Surulere Lagos
Marigold Mobile Kitchens claim to be a privately owned and operated corporation established in 2010 to provide mobile food service and logistics equipment in Nigeria. William Consult who claim to recruit for them states the company has its headquarters in Nasarawa State and provides full service project management in temporary food service solutions attracting clients from around the country. However, Marigold Mobile Kitchens doesn’t exist from our investigations, the real company is Marigold Kitchens based in Philadelphia, PA 19104, United States.

8. Health Stream Alliance
healthenlist@gmail.com – Toyin Street, Ikeja
They are a health management and development outfit. They are into GNLD/ Multilevel marketing looking for candidates to swindle to sell drugs.

9.Starline Consult Nigeria Ltd
starlineconsult2@yahoo.com – Obigbo Road, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
They are into GNLD/ Multilevel
marketing looking for candidates to swindle to sell drugs.

10. Crystalite Care Ventures
crystalitecareventurecruitment@gmail.co Ibadan Road, Ibadan South-West, Oyo, Nigeria.
They claim to be a company in collaboration with world health organization, ASSAP and other multinational companies. However, they are into GNLD/ Multilevel marketing looking for candidates to swindle to sell drugs.

1. Medpro Global Resources
bluepalms04@gmail.com – 161 Ikorodu rd beside Lanre Shittu motors Onipanu B/S, Lagos

1. Boss Resources
frecohr@gmail.com – 90,Awolowo way,Opp MAN House,Ikeja
They claim to be a multinational Company with substantial investments in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana. They are into GNLD/ Multilevel
marketing looking for candidates to swindle.

1. Global Oil Consult
globaloilconsultant@gmail.com – Toyin street Ikeja Lagos Nigeria
Global Oil Consult sometimes they answer Global Oil Consultant. They claim to be an oil and gas, upstream exploration consulting company but they are a multilevel marketing company. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

1. Home Places Consult
homeplacesconsult@gmail.com – Lagos State
They are a multilevel marketing company. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

1. Dahlia Consult
dahlia.consult110@gmail.com – Lagos State
They are a multilevel marketing company. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

1. New Star Metal International Limited
recruitment@nsmiglobal.com – 1-6 Alhaji Lateef Sulaimon Street (Behind AP Filling Station) Opposite Owode-Onirin Market Kosofe LGA Lagos State
They claim to be a private company categorized under Aluminum Smelting and Refining (Secondary) and located in Lagos State, Nigeria, However they are a multilevel marketing company also operating under the name NSMI Global Concept. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

1. NSMI Global Concept
recruitment@nsmiglobal.com – 1-6 Alhaji Lateef Sulaimon Street (Behind AP Filling Station) Opposite Owode-Onirin Market Kosofe LGA Lagos State
They claim to be an international company that deals in farm produce and other household necessities. However they are a multilevel marketing company. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

1. Vision Technologist Resources
visiontechnologistresources@gmail.com Lagos
None existent and takes a name similar to another company abroad.
Always remember “In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn”.

Source : jarashub

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by ipobarecriminals: 5:50am On May 17, 2017
They can only scam the F00LS and long neck giraffe that doesn't hear COME only GO dey sabÌ
Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by princefunmmy(m): 6:14am On May 17, 2017
Bb
Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by opeano(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2017
It is rather a pity how these guys have come to make MLM look like it's illegitimate.

I was scammed by Health Stream Alliance in 2013 at ibadan. as much as I know about MLM. GNLD guys are so cunny and fraudulent.

Why not let people know what they are to face, rather, you use job offers to lure them into being a distributor. This only happens when The compensation plan of your company is not fair enough.

BTW, Is MLM not a maans of passive income, earning extra cash.

GNLD has poisoned Nigerians mind abt MLM.
Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:31am On May 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked tanks for that
Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by chucks231(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2017
once I see an invite and see bus stop, I get my running boots, onipanu busstop, fadeyi bus stop ,etc

6 Likes

Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by Sirhethat12(f): 7:28am On May 17, 2017
chucks231:
once I see an invite and see bus stop, I get my running boots, onipanu busstop, fadeyi bus stop ,etc

lol

1 Like

Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by bedspread: 8:57am On May 17, 2017
Sirhethat12:
1. O’neal Incorporated
marvysammy@gmail.com – No 1, Babatunde str, off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos
ONEAL claims to be a multifaceted consulting firm with expertise in human resources management, healthcare management and management. However, they are a MLM and GNLD company out to collect money from you to supply you health products with promise of financial reward. The real O’Neal Inc is a foreign company into construction with address at http://www.onealinc.com/

2. Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas Limited
globaldrillbay@gmail.com , info@globaldril Kristina Jade Learning Centre, No. 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Off Alade Lawal Street, Anthony Village. Lagos State.
They claim to be an Oil & Gas servicing company with focus on energy, training, job placement, commodity brokerage. They are after scamming you of your money for non existing jobs and trainings.

3. Virtual Human Resources Limited
tejumolavhr@yahoo.com – 5,Akpomuje, Okoto, Oshodi Lagos
VHR is claiming to be a leader in personnel outsourcing services management. “We build long-term relationships with our clients and deliver tailored and sustainable solutions to their Financial/Health challenges”. They recruit for MLM and GNLD companies or individuals who are after extorting money from you. Website address is at http://www.virtualhumanresources.net/

4. Zeolite Plus
07031666139 – 6,Akinremi str., Anifowose, Ikeja
Zeolite Plus claims to be a multi-national company based in Lagos, majoring in: Human Resources Development And Business Management, Branding/Packaging,
Sales / Marketing , Procurement Services And General. However they recruit mainly for GNLD and MLM companies or individuals.

5. Precious Metal International Network (PMIN) Limited
admin@pmicoins.com – 269a – 279 Barking Road Plaistow, London E13 8EQ UK
PMIN Limited claim to have a product called PMICollectibles set to connect Africa to the world by facilitating the distribution of wide varieties of modern precious coins through Direct Sales and that the PMICoins will be distributed by individuals who chose to trade with the company as independent dealers in developing a powerful network that makes it easier for many to benefit. Each collectible coin bought will be helping in creating business for the nation through our diverse social action projects. They are after your money and will ask you to pay. Please avoid them.

6. Virginland Careers
Virginland1careers@gmail.com – Lagos
They are fake recruitment agency who claims to recruit for non-existent companies.

7. Marigold Mobile Kitchens
info.marigoldkitchen@gmail.com – 73, Akerele Street Surulere Lagos
Marigold Mobile Kitchens claim to be a privately owned and operated corporation established in 2010 to provide mobile food service and logistics equipment in Nigeria. William Consult who claim to recruit for them states the company has its headquarters in Nasarawa State and provides full service project management in temporary food service solutions attracting clients from around the country. However, Marigold Mobile Kitchens doesn’t exist from our investigations, the real company is Marigold Kitchens based in Philadelphia, PA 19104, United States.

8. Health Stream Alliance
healthenlist@gmail.com – Toyin Street, Ikeja
They are a health management and development outfit. They are into GNLD/ Multilevel marketing looking for candidates to swindle to sell drugs.

9.Starline Consult Nigeria Ltd
starlineconsult2@yahoo.com – Obigbo Road, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria

10. Crystalite Care Ventures
crystalitecareventurecruitment@gmail.co Ibadan Road, Ibadan South-West, Oyo, Nigeria.
They claim to be a company in collaboration with world health organization, ASSAP and other multinational companies. However, they are into GNLD/ Multilevel marketing looking for candidates to swindle to sell drugs.

1. Medpro Global Resources
bluepalms04@gmail.com – 161 Ikorodu rd beside Lanre Shittu motors Onipanu B/S, Lagos

1. Boss Resources
frecohr@gmail.com – 90,Awolowo way,Opp MAN House,Ikeja
They claim to be a multinational Company with substantial investments in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana. They are into GNLD/ Multilevel
marketing looking for candidates to swindle.

1. Global Oil Consult
globaloilconsultant@gmail.com – Toyin street Ikeja Lagos Nigeria
Global Oil Consult sometimes they answer Global Oil Consultant. They claim to be an oil and gas, upstream exploration consulting company but they are a multilevel marketing company. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

1. Home Places Consult
homeplacesconsult@gmail.com – Lagos State

1. Dahlia Consult
dahlia.consult110@gmail.com – Lagos State

1. New Star Metal International Limited
They claim to be a private company categorized under Aluminum Smelting and Refining (Secondary) and located in Lagos State, Nigeria, However they are a multilevel marketing company also operating under the name NSMI Global Concept. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

1. NSMI Global Concept
They claim to be an international company that deals in farm produce and other household necessities. However they are a multilevel marketing company. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

1. Vision Technologist Resources
visiontechnologistresources@gmail.com Lagos
None existent and takes a name similar to another company abroad.
Always remember “In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn”.

Source : jarashub
OP FOR THESE REVELATIONS ;

3 Likes

Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by Sirhethat12(f): 9:20am On May 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
They can only scam the F00LS and long neck giraffe that doesn't hear COME only GO dey sabÌ

nah you can't blame them, especially someone who is desperate. imagine a fresh graduate that have been jobless for 3years, it's normal for such person to start seeing opportunities where he or she Normally wouldn't

1 Like

Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by inscreAF: 11:18am On May 17, 2017
And NEOLIFE, those ones will even be threatening you.
Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by Sirhethat12(f): 11:32am On May 17, 2017
inscreAF:

And NEOLIFE, those ones will even be threatening you.
threaten ke? people need to get informed Biko, I wonder how they can be so callous taking advantage of job seeking individuals.

cc lalasticlala
Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by inscreAF: 12:29pm On May 17, 2017
Sirhethat12:

threaten ke? people need to get informed Biko, I wonder how they can be so callous taking advantage of job seeking individuals.

cc lalasticlala

See Proof o

Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by Sirhethat12(f): 1:01pm On May 17, 2017
inscreAF:

See Proof o
argh
Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by Erums(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2017
GRACON NIG ...theyare like GNLD ...just tried to scam my guy today ,,,dey were demanding for 3k for registration ....i called the useless HR and inulted her ..she hung up and i snt her a text to make sure she gets the message...shikina

1 Like

Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by Sirhethat12(f): 1:17pm On May 17, 2017
Erums:
GRACON NIG ...theyare like GNLD ...just tried to scam my guy today ,,,dey were demanding for 3k for registration ....i called the useless HR and inulted her ..she hung up and i snt her a text to make sure she gets the message...shikina

lol this is hilarious. I'm learning a lot
Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by sisioba: 9:35am On Nov 30, 2018
I have been avoiding scam companies like a plague for quite a while now but they got me this time. A friend sent me a link last week Wednesday of a coy on Instagram that needed accountants. I logged into Insta and saw the coy-crenshaw construction and the job opening. The requisite was age,location, contact no and position. I sent them a dm. A week later on Monday,they sent me this message:
Based on referral, You have been considered and invited for an oral Interview at Our Branch office (CRYSTALLITE CON). 
Date: Tuesday 27/11/18
Time: 8a.m prompt. Venue : 5, isaac John Street,Ikeja Gra opposite Adam and eve. call: 09075757874 Come with your CV.

M like "ewo tu ni branch office with a different name?". Anyway lemme try it ni mo so. I went for the interview and was asked for my CV. Asked few questions by the lady. She then told me she would submit my CV to the CEO. I should come with passport,ID,writing material and dress official when I am called. She also said I should exercise patience when I want to see d CEO.
On Wednesday night,they sent a message:
CONGRATS!
AFTER A CAREFUL ASSESSMENT,YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THE FINAL PHASE INTERVIEW WITH THE CEO ON THURSDAY 29/11/18.
TIME- 11A.M PROMPT
VENUE- 5, ISAAC JOHN STREET, OPP ADAM AND EVE, IKEJA GRA, LAGOS.
ENSURE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THIS MESSAGE IF RECEIVED.

I acknowledged the message wasting my precious #4. I went for the interview wasting my precious trans fare the 2nd time.
I saw different candidates in their conference room writing a somewhat test. A lady by the door asked me to go in but sit at an extended seat. I sat and observed as the candidates submitted their papers and were called on one by one to the next office. I got there 10:30am and we were not addressed until 12:30pm. The lady by the door was given a laptop by one lady working there and she tried to play something via their projector but there was no signal so a lady came in and addressed us. She gave us the impression that she wanted to orientate us about the attitude we would need to be employed into their company. Played pastor mensah's power of vision,played Les brown's negative people, played fb founder's net worth video,and two other videos like that then one lady with a golden dress entered, she introduced herself as their CEO. That one started telling us her life story. Note her name: abimbola khadijat(maybe na fake name sef),showed us some pictures of herself n one oyinbo man-called him their CEO international. The overall name of the coy is New life international. She then said they would train us but we had to pay for gadget. She paid 8500 in 2010 to join but it is now 25k. She asked people who were interested to stand up but no one stood up. She then reduced it to 5k,no one. Then she reduced it to 2k and some people stood up n she directed them to her colleagues. She then told the rest of us to drop whatever we can but no one obliged, she asked us to leave. The time was 6:20pm by now. I just exercised the patience the previous lady asked me to and what kept me there was "I wan see wetin go end this crap". These people have devised various strategies oo.

Guys,my mistake that you should look out for in order not to fall into their trap is:

I googled the Crenshaw construction and didn't see a Nigerian website,it was all los Angeles and Kansas City
Their posts on insta were from October 12 of this year,all posts.
Crenshaw construction then crystallite coy....why two different company names?
The conference room drama with different motivational videos being played
Why would a serious coy invite you for interview via Instagram
My argument is why not let us know who you are from the word go instead of making it look like a real job interview?!

The funny thing is after we left the place,myself and one lady got talking. The coy she mentioned that invited her for her own interview was quite different from mine. And her own previous interview was at Anthony
Well, that's all guys. Wish you all the best in ur journey for career fulfilment

1 Like

Re: 18 Scam Companies Nigeria Job Seekers Should Beware Of by sweetLynda(f): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2018
I also found out by way of enquiry that the address, No 5 Isaac John provides conferencing services. The above company, CRYSTALLITE does not have a branch or an office in that facility. They were only a walk-in client who had to pay and use their conference room.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Ikota Shopping Center, Beside Vgc, Lekki / How Real Is This Invite / Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.