Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Forum Palava - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forum Palava (589 Views)

Godaddy Payment Palava! Oooo / Mass Mailer Palava / Visa Card Rejection Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum Palava by deezoneclu: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2010
Hi Nairalish. If you are wondering why I said Nairalish and not Nairalanders, I will prove it to you.

England and Nairaland end with the word land. So also is Scotland, Ireland etc All these people are called English, Scottish, Irish etc
So also Nairaland memebers should be Nairalish. It is on this ground that I humbly submit my motion that Nairaland members are Nairalish.

Now, lets get back to business. Abeg, make una help me ooooooooooo.

How do I create a forum. Am I to register with some forum companies or my webhost will offer that service. Is it even possible to handcode it.

Lest I forget, thanks for the reply on mysql palava. You guys are generous.
Re: Forum Palava by DualCore1: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2010
If you already have a site hosted. Its very likely your host will have fantastico running, you can install your forum from the fantastico suite.

If however you have not hosted your site, I can provide hosting for you. You will have to make an order on my site. Check my profile for site's url please.

Once your account is set up I will help install the forum for you.

P.S: I will not provide support for your forum software. Each forum software has a large user base and community where you can get all the support from. smiley
Re: Forum Palava by mbanusick(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2010
Does Fantastico have a particular forum software or will you be able to choose,
Re: Forum Palava by OmniPotens(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2010
Fantastico comes with some many software packed in the suite. You choose one, point to the installation folder and give other required info and it automatically installs it for you.

(1) (Reply)

Choose A Web Design Company Wisely! / For State-of-the-art Websites For High Profile Companies And Businesses / Website Design Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.