Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Visa Card Rejection Palava - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Visa Card Rejection Palava (1375 Views)

How To Get A Prepaid Visa Card In 30 Minutes / Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? / Lean The Secret Of Generating Your Us Visa Card In 10 Minutes Using Your Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Card Rejection Palava by adeboyemos(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2009
Please Help!

I'm trying to make a purchase online and the only option i have is to use my prepaid Visa card for payment. Now, I'm being faced with rejection especially from 2checkout because my card originate from Nigeria.  And the options I can use to pay is paypal, moneybooker and 2checkout payment processor but I dont have access to paypal and moneybooker for now.

Can anybody suggest another means of payment for me as I desperately need to make this purchase for my web developments.
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2009
Guy, it happens. I was about to get a mastercard from a nigerian bank, but i had to change my mind cos this websites don't accept credit cards from Nigeria.

What's the name of the particular website
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by adeboyemos(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
2checkout.com
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by Afam4eva(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
Yet the banks will tell you that it'll be accepted anywhere u see the visa or mastercard logo.
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by nitation(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2009
lol
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by myweb(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2009
Look here,make i no lie you.The fact that every bank in Nigeria see the need to stock their shop with visa card does not erase the truth that you are a Nigerian and as you know we are known for who we are.But yet my friend your problem is not hopeless.
1.log in to www.graphcard.com.After this generate your visa card there immediately.It cost only $5.
2.Use this to make purchase for whatever you want to buy.If this is not collected,mail the company immediately telling them that it is virtual card and not physical card.They will accept it .Base on experience. winkSorry
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by tobi24(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2009
If you are serious about making online payments visit the experts:

www.opujoe.com

We have been providing US and EU MasterCard / Visa cards and making online payments for people for over 6 years.

Talk to the experts.
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2009
I don't know the credit card of which bank u are using but i must tell you i have a credit card from UBA the card is link to my dom account and i have been using for the past one year and they have been accepting it i have to make payment to 2checkout with any problem i use to register domain with 007names.com without any wahala
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by syskay(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2009
2checkout now accepts most Nigerian issued Cards. Your transaction was most likely decline by the seller. Many of them are very reluctant to accept any form of business from Nigeria.
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2009
syskay is right, there is an area where you can disable recieving payments by country in 2checkout.com's admin area.

No problem.

you need it for website related stuff? these guys will accept ur GTBank card, i dont know of other bank.

hostmonster.com -very good hosting company(they can buy ssl on your behalf for $45)
godaddy.com -good for buying domains.

and 2checkout.com is good too, they don't discriminate.
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by internetpo(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2009
and 2checkout.com is good too, they don't discriminate

webdezzi and syskay are both correct. I advice you change your IP with an IP changing software and try again. this may work.
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2009
it is not really about IP, it is about selecting your billing country Nigeria which is not in the drop down
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by gwinsjnr(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2010
hello we can work it out.

here you can write me , and i will show things that not only help you. make ur purchase but will swell your account online and offline , you are not paying oooooooooooo i will show free,

email me @ gwinsjnr@gmail.com

subject : show me,
Re: Visa Card Rejection Palava by bug24(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2010
but wait, if you aint charging for it, why not post the thang here for all to read? why do i have to email u?

Talking abt the subject under discussion, its not about changing ur IP, 9ja isnt in the billing country dropdown. so there's no way you can do it. unless u want to hack into their admin area and include 9ja there. 2checkout doesnt wanna have anythin to do with nigeria and payments.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Free Php Scripts / How Do I Get Ncc License? / Vps хостинг

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.